News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Who is That Ricki Kuklicki Progtard Fruit on VF?

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2020, 10:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Mel"Where I live now, I see absolutely no electric vehicles!  They just wouldn't work here very well...

Pickup trucks rule the road here, but SUV's are common also.  

No Banjo's play here, so German SUV's aren't totally uncommon either...

One thing I never understand is why do White ppl love to drive cars that consume so much fuel, not only that but they love to floor it, and hardly seem to mind paying $100 each time at the pump.

Automobiles are in our blood and so is utility... no point in going slow in a go cart... my pickup is packed with gear, fuel, and water tanks...

Lol go cart, it might not be able to travel far without a recharge, but the only reason why I like them at first is for the 0-100km/hr in less than 6 seconds, and this is only for the cheapest model.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"If I recall correctly he works for the government as an urban city planner, lost half a million in stocks b/c Trump won the US election, and mentioned he drives a Tesla.

He lost a half a million bucks because US markets went up sixty one percent in three years under Trump. :001_rolleyes:  He also claims to be the highest paid municipal civil servant in Canada, even though a brief search shows no municipal civil servant earns the salary he claims he is paid.

RK is an ignorant, bullshitting bag of stale gas like Edward. Reading RK's incomprehension of why Home Depot is able to pay higher wages than Walmart was like an online version of a stunned deer in the highbeams. He doesn't understand productivity and doesn't care either.

Edward and Richard are ignorant Sanders supporters who have no idea how markets/the free enterprise system work because neither of them are participants in it. Joe is part of that ilk too.

Zetsu, my time online is finite. I am not going to waste it reading and responding to geriatric attention whores like those three jackasses. But, if you want to indulge their bs, that is your business. Like I said, I do not have time for it. Even if I did, I could think of more productive ways of utilizing my free time. Like looking off my balcony and watching the remaining ice on Lake Simcoe melt.

I'm with ya Seoulbro, anyone online that refuse to understand the simple logic of economics and supply and demand aren't worth our time.  The sad part based on their capability and pay-roll this should be nothing but common sense, but they choose to be spoon-fed like an entitled pampered crybaby.  :sdfjh(2):

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu123"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Mel"Where I live now, I see absolutely no electric vehicles!  They just wouldn't work here very well...

Pickup trucks rule the road here, but SUV's are common also.  

No Banjo's play here, so German SUV's aren't totally uncommon either...

One thing I never understand is why do White ppl love to drive cars that consume so much fuel, not only that but they love to floor it, and hardly seem to mind paying $100 each time at the pump.

Automobiles are in our blood and so is utility... no point in going slow in a go cart... my pickup is packed with gear, fuel, and water tanks...

Lol go cart, it might not be able to travel far without a recharge, but the only reason why I like them at first is for the 0-100km/hr in less than 6 seconds, and this is only for the cheapest model.

I've got a 3.2 litre diesel manual with 140 litres tank capacity running weighted down at around 9.1 litres/100k.... that's over 1200 km's per fill and with a moderate level of grunt and storage capacity...

...and it goes virtually anywhere.

Can't get that with your go cart...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu123"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"If I recall correctly he works for the government as an urban city planner, lost half a million in stocks b/c Trump won the US election, and mentioned he drives a Tesla.

He lost a half a million bucks because US markets went up sixty one percent in three years under Trump. :001_rolleyes:  He also claims to be the highest paid municipal civil servant in Canada, even though a brief search shows no municipal civil servant earns the salary he claims he is paid.

RK is an ignorant, bullshitting bag of stale gas like Edward. Reading RK's incomprehension of why Home Depot is able to pay higher wages than Walmart was like an online version of a stunned deer in the highbeams. He doesn't understand productivity and doesn't care either.

Edward and Richard are ignorant Sanders supporters who have no idea how markets/the free enterprise system work because neither of them are participants in it. Joe is part of that ilk too.

Zetsu, my time online is finite. I am not going to waste it reading and responding to geriatric attention whores like those three jackasses. But, if you want to indulge their bs, that is your business. Like I said, I do not have time for it. Even if I did, I could think of more productive ways of utilizing my free time. Like looking off my balcony and watching the remaining ice on Lake Simcoe melt.

I'm with ya Seoulbro, anyone online that refuse to understand the simple logic of economics and supply and demand aren't worth our time.  The sad part based on their capability and pay-roll this should be nothing but common sense, but they choose to be spoon-fed like an entitled pampered crybaby.  :sdfjh(2):

Those three clowns are not stakeholders in our economy. Therefore they don't care about the consequences of an extended forced economic shutdown.

Anonymous

Prog pansies like eddie, joey and little richard are wealkings. If they catch this virus and they are dead. I knew there had to be a silver lining to the coronavirus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu123"Point taken, lol.  Sounds like you can use one of those nice and big Jeep PHEV, heard they'll release a whole series of them in 2022.  Meanwhile I can't wait to purchase the compass model.

We need to purchase what works best for us, and that can change depending on where we live, and what we do!

If you bought a few acres of land where I recently bought, you will desire a working truck, trust me!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I've got a 3.2 litre diesel manual with 140 litres tank capacity running weighted down at around 9.1 litres/100k.... that's over 1200 km's per fill and with a moderate level of grunt and storage capacity...

Nice!

Diesel engines here are exceptionally rare in anything but larger trucks, but that doesn't cramp our style.

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I've got a 3.2 litre diesel manual with 140 litres tank capacity running weighted down at around 9.1 litres/100k.... that's over 1200 km's per fill and with a moderate level of grunt and storage capacity...

Nice!

Diesel engines here are exceptionally rare in anything but larger trucks, but that doesn't cramp our style.

You need moderate climates or block heaters to make a go of it...

...there are cold weather diesel grades of fuel but still with the block heaters or heated garages when idle...

...but heat has its own issues... at least for non diesel cargo... heating water and nonperishables up and down constantly will make you sick real quick... I actually use rotomolded coolers with wireless temp gauges and/alarms stuffed in each of them and have experimented with pelican cases and insulated materials for heat waves above 40C... but next summer should be better... have a 12 volt rotary engined A/C arriving soon that only draws 220 watts and does 2300 BTU... I'll be able to plug dedicated roof solar into a bank and run it while the sun shines, under the canopy... assuming I safely port exhaust through the roof flip vent and still maintain air pressure when underway to prevent dust ingress...

My goal is to keep anything within the cargo area at between 15-25c degrees no matter how hot or cold, and without resorting to rigging stuff on the fly...

I could rip the whole tub off and replace with a refrigerated tray box used by meat deliverers then supplement with an rv heater during winter but this is a long running pet project and I'm going to fcking beat this beast...

(Plus all of my pelican cases and eskies become camp kitchen and lounge furniture, pest deterrents, and bpa free water collection units/and bath tubs if needed when stacked or arranged.... will not sacrifice 2 or more things for just one...)
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"That's actually quite a bit of work!

Thank you realizing the scope of my ambition...  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Thank you realizing the scope of my ambition...  :thumbup:

I always do!

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Thank you realizing the scope of my ambition...  :thumbup:

I always do!

Sometimes I feel like I'm speaking a foreign language when I mention these things... to many...

I want a go anywhere vehicle where I can disappear anywhere for 3-6 months and I want to do it in relative comfort, low profile, and with multiple fail safes should the unexpected eventuate.... (ie... burying the pelican cases with desiccant packs and abandoning the vehicle, getting potable water 6 or more ways, or evading FLIR chopper runs...) but mostly, I just want to go where I want and not have to see people at all... I want to hear them, see them, be aware of them, but be scarce like a yetti or sasquatch...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

There's absolutely nothing wrong with owning a Boogaloo vehicle...  Nor preparing for the Boogaloo itself.

It is upon us now!

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"There's absolutely nothing wrong with owning a Boogaloo vehicle...  Nor preparing for the Boogaloo itself.

It is upon us now!

Do you by chance have visions of a boogaloo setup yourself... or are you aiming for a mostly house setup?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Do you by chance have visions of a boogaloo setup yourself... or are you aiming for a mostly house setup?

I'm house myself.  Firearms: Yes!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview