The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Will the coronavirus crisis lead to the re-emergence of Taiwan as an 'Slternative China'?

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2020, 03:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Taiwan is Taiwan...

...sorry about your penis, China!

Taiwan is Taiwan and Taiwan is part of China.

Taiwan is a sovereign nation qnd China can suck shit through a garden hose until the cows come home....  :laugh3:

Go fuck urself Freud.

Continue fcking yourself, China...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Taiwan's military are trained at swinging their massive dicks in battle... the Chinese would limp away...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

QuoteDuring welcome week here at NYU, I heard a girl introducing herself: "I'm from Taiwan. I'm Taiwanese." I feel heartbroken every time I hear the word "Taiwan," and a part of me was waiting for her to say "Taiwan, China." I have to say I was prepared, coming here, knowing that not everyone I meet will share the same view as I do. I was even told not to argue with people about this issue, but it still strikes me hard when I hear people speak of Taiwan without mentioning China. From what I've learned, both at school and at home, no matter historically or politically, the island of Taiwan is an inseparable part of China.

http://en.people.cn/n3/2017/1221/c90000-9307098.html">http://en.people.cn/n3/2017/1221/c90000-9307098.html

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Taiwan is a rogue province, but we still love our compatriots across the strait. However, if they turn traitor and leave, we'll kill them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Taiwan is Taiwan...

...sorry about your penis, China!

Taiwan is Taiwan and Taiwan is part of China.

Taiwan is a sovereign nation qnd China can suck shit through a garden hose until the cows come home....  :laugh3:

Go fuck urself Freud.

Don't be like that. Come sit that round ass of yours down on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Taiwan would smash China...

I'm not even sure the US could do that now. China is the world leader in e-warfare.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"Taiwan Province

http://en.people.cn/data/province/taiwan.html">http://en.people.cn/data/province/taiwan.html

Why are you assuming China and its provinces are united?

That flies in the face of humanity.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

I'm not even sure the US could do that now. China is the world leader in e-warfare.

e-warfare....lol

USA will shoot their satellites out of the skies... if they don't do it, someone else will, like Germany, France or the UK. I bet even Russia would do it too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"

e-warfare....lol

USA will shoot their satellites out of the skies... if they don't do it, someone else will, like Germany, France or the UK. I bet even Russia would do it too.

Why would Russia betray an uneasy ally for Western bullies that sanctioned them for years?

Are you stupid? (Wait....don't answer that)
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview