The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Will the coronavirus crisis lead to the re-emergence of Taiwan as an 'Slternative China'?

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2020, 03:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...since China has screwed up royally whether intentional or not.

Perhaps nations may give Taiwan a second look as an 'Alternate China' to do business with.

Somehow I forsee many nations restoring diplomatic relations with Taiwan which they previously abandoned & even snubbing Mainland China on occasions.

I also forsee increased US military presence there as many corporations open up offices there as a safer and cleaner alternative to Communist China.

What do y'all think?

Will Taiwan emerge as a 'New China'?

And if so, what will this mean for Asia?

I think it could signal their ascendancy as a major middle power in the region?

Anyways just a thought.

caskur

We're in the middle of a pandemic...We've have 6 months of bleeding to go.

ask your questions months from now. The main concern is toilet paper and where to find it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"We're in the middle of a pandemic...We've have 6 months of bleeding to go.

ask your questions months from now. The main concern is toilet paper and where to find it.

Why do you indulge the elderly virgin troll's pleas for attention.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"We're in the middle of a pandemic...We've have 6 months of bleeding to go.

Why do you indulge the elderly virgin troll's pleas for attention.

He never talks back to me.

He doesn't really want my attention.

It's 3:40, I'm going to bed... bbl.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Say, I wonder if Prince Andrew, Billary Clinton and the rest of the ruling class are all breathing a huge sigh of relief over the welcome distraction from the Jeffrey Epstein affair.

Gaon

Quote from: "Guest"

Say, I wonder if Prince Andrew, Billary Clinton and the rest of the ruling class are all breathing a huge sigh of relief over the welcome distraction from the Jeffrey Epstein affair.

Jeffrey who. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The answer to the op is FUCK NO!! Taiwan is a province of China.

But China lost a lotta prestige & the world's respect with this coronavirus epidemic, Shen.

It won't be business as usual after the pandemic subsides.

Many nations will demand reparations from China or that debts owed to them be forgiven entirely.

China may not be able to collect those debts because the world will ask for compensation from them for the mess & disruptuon this pandemic caused.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The answer to the op is FUCK NO!! Taiwan is a province of China.

But China lost a lotta prestige & the world's respect with this coronavirus epidemic, Shen.

It won't be business as usual after the pandemic subsides.

Many nations will demand reparations from China or that debts owed to them be forgiven entirely.

China may not be able to collect those debts because the world will ask for compensation from them for the mess & disruptuon this pandemic caused.

What the fuck does "respect" have to do with the fact that Taiwan is a province of China.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Taiwan is Taiwan...

...sorry about your penis, China!

Taiwan is Taiwan and Taiwan is part of China.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Taiwan is a sovereign nation qnd China can suck shit through a garden hose until the cows come home....  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Taiwan is like China's version of Hawaii right?

Taiwan is like Hubei, Hainan, Guangdong, Hunan, Zheijiang, Fujian, Shandong or any other province of China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Taiwan is a sovereign nation qnd China can suck shit through a garden hose until the cows come home....  :laugh3:

Go fuck urself Freud.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview