Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I feel sad for Ms. cc Li Tarte

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2013, 08:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I am sorry Shen Li, Ms. CC Li Tarte, Ms. Renee and Mr. Obvious Li, but I must respectfully disagree with all of you about Romero..

He is an asset to this little forum and I enjoy reading his posts and chatting with him..

His political views are none of my business and I will not mock him nor anyone else for their opinions..

Continual childish insults like we see written about Ms. CC on Vancouver Forum or by Odinson about Shen Li on here are a different matter..

Romero does not engage in that here and I haven't seen him do that on Vancouver Forum either...he is a very nice man.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am sorry Shen Li, Ms. CC Li Tarte, Ms. Renee and Mr. Obvious Li, but I must respectfully disagree with all of you about Romero..

He is an asset to this little forum and I enjoy reading his posts and chatting with him..

His political views are none of my business and I will not mock him nor anyone else for their opinions..

Continual childish insults like we see written about Ms. CC on Vancouver Forum or by Odinson about Shen Li on here are a different matter..

Romero does not engage in that here and I haven't seen him do that on Vancouver Forum either...he is a very nice man.

aw Fash...thats so sweet....of course Homy is a nice boy...we just misunderstand his point of view......he only responds negatively when he is attacked...just like the rest of us....  :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I am sorry Shen Li, Ms. CC Li Tarte, Ms. Renee and Mr. Obvious Li, but I must respectfully disagree with all of you about Romero..

aw Fash...thats so sweet....of course Homy is a nice boy...we just misunderstand his point of view......he only responds negatively when he is attacked...just like the rest of us....  :ugeek:

He is polite, so I basically don't give a flying fuck what he supports. However, everything he believes in costs me money. :x

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"I do not understand why some posters hate her so much..

She has been a very nice and respected poster here..

One poster in particular has such a hateful obsession with Ms. cc that he displays in his his signature..

Most of his posts he manages to put in some angry juvenile insult about our Ms. cc..

A lovely woman that does not deserve this..

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49685">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49685

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49670">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49670

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49680&p=864628#p864628">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... 28#p864628">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49680&p=864628#p864628

Quotecc la tarte wrote:

watching the obsessed is both funny and sad

:(

Hi Fash, Your right, Shes a sweet heart, one of a few posters I have liked from day one, I don't agree with everything she stands for but she speaks her mind and I luv her for it, When posters like those twits try and stir the pot with her, im sure she laughs.

Hugss CC

keeper

He is a nice guy. never did me wrong, well not to my face. I don't mind the guy, don't really know him though.  :mrgreen:

keeper

Wait a minute---- I don't know any of you fuckers lol , all you all are weird ....

keeper

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Wait a minute---- I don't know any of you fuckers lol , all you all are weird ....

You said a bad word... Me so offended.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"now go make me some skettie

I'm opening the can of Chef Boyardee as I type. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

He is polite, so I basically don't give a flying fuck what he supports. However, everything he believes in costs me money. :x

So you do not give a fuck where your money goes as long he is polite? Thank god we have gashes like you... OOORRRAAAAH!!

:lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"

So you do not give a fuck where your money goes as long he is polite? Thank god we have gashes like you... OOORRRAAAAH!!

Show some respect fuck head

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"

You are a kid..

Anonymous

You are a kid..

He is a adult unlike you.

Odinson

You are a kid..

If he is mature then I wonder what kind of a hubbie do you have... lol

Anonymous

You are a kid..

If he is mature then I wonder what kind of a hubbie do you have... lol

If you think Keeps isn't mature then you are even more immature than what you appear on here. You should know that EVERYONE here likes and respects Keeper.