Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I feel sad for Ms. cc Li Tarte

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2013, 08:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
He is a adult unlike you.

If he is mature then I wonder what kind of a hubbie do you have... lol

If you think Keeps isn't mature then you are even more immature than what you appear on here. You should know that EVERYONE here likes and respects Keeper.

Is that even possible? :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

He is a adult unlike you.

If you think Keeps isn't mature then you are even more immature than what you appear on here. You should know that EVERYONE here likes and respects Keeper.

I take a different form in the net. I have only been communicating with the internet people for a year.

You all seem to be really immature... I just try to synchronize with your thinking which is hard because you hate communists but defend the biggest leeches on the globe.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Yea. You moonshining moron yanks  can´t even locate USA on the map. You think that Paris is a country...

And the 7.62 rifle kills a moose at 330yards you moron! Learn how to shoot...

Without a scope and 3 sec time might I add.

Obvious Li

Yea. You moonshining moron yanks  can´t even locate USA on the map. You think that Paris is a country...

i would suggest that if you killed a moose at 330 yds with no scope you were most likely just lucky....the average person can hardly see a moose that far away let along shoot it with open sights.....

Renee

Really, would you like to put that map claim to a test.

And who said a 7.62 is good for moose?

BTW Paris is not a country, it's a city full of stinky nasty Frenchmen and.....ass up Muslims. Now got anymore dumbass stereotypes I can cram back up your bum hole there sweet cheeks?

You're so fucking stupid I'll bet you think you need to climb a tree to rake leaves.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i would suggest that if you killed a moose at 330 yds with no scope you were most likely just lucky....the average person can hardly see a moose that far away let along shoot it with open sights.....

Army range... RK-62 7,62mm assault rifle... 3 guys shot the moose through the head and 5 guys shot it through its heart. 300meters. Easy.

I´m not even a good shot. I just cracked my neck, took a knee and fired. 9-10 all of them. 3 sec time per shot.

The target was moving sideways.

It was my rifle RK-62 serial number: 659132

keeper

Ya, I got respect Bitch, that's R. E. S. P. E. C. T - Just like the song pecker head.

Now get on your knees and kiss my Ring.

Maybe later I will let you touch my robe. MAYBE!!!

Obvious Li

test post...cant post in some threads ?????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"test post...cant post in some threads ?????

Really? Which ones?

Romero

There has been some software updating for both forums. It should all be okay, but there could still be a few bugs I guess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"There has been some software updating for both forums. It should all be okay, but there could still be a few bugs I guess.

This morning VF was down for a bit.

Wulf

Me too  :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

Which threads Wulfie?

Wulf

Which threads Wulfie?

I was having trouble on the "What Jobs Have you Held" thread earlier but it seems to be working now.

Anonymous

Which threads Wulfie?

I was having trouble on the "What Jobs Have you Held" thread earlier but it seems to be working now.

Oh ok, but I notice you didn't answer the question about jobs you have done? Hint, hint. ;)