The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

People ignoring the lockdown

Started by Anonymous, April 11, 2020, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not far from you.  You are close to the co-op.  And the gas station/ mechanic at the time, would rent tubes in the summer.  But we had our own.

Did you live there Berry or just spend parts of your summers there?

I lived there for 7 years.

I did not grow up there, I was raised in cities.  I chose to go out there and live that life.  Then I came back to the city.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not far from you.  You are close to the co-op.  And the gas station/ mechanic at the time, would rent tubes in the summer.  But we had our own.

I did not grow up there, I was raised in cities.  I chose to go out there and live that life.  Then I came back to the city.

I was thinking about taking a transfer out to Calgary many years ago. I went out there to check it out. I made it to the BC border, but I never went to SE BC. Now I wish I stayed another four or five days and went there.

cc

The entire interior is gorgeous  ... coast used to be, but way too many people to be fun  now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The entire interior is gorgeous  

That is what everybody who has been there tells me.

cc

Did many golf course projects throughout the interior - the 2 of us spent many summers in (initially  his) 30 ft motor home  parked in the trees .. often parked alongside a river etc  ... romantic bbq dinner under the trees with deer dropping in for a visit

Castlegar .. Fairmont Springs (2 summers) parked close alongside the very source of the mighty Columbia River for the season ... get woke up by beavers diving in etc etc .... fond memories  ... great courtship,  :sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Did many golf course projects throughout the interior - the 2 of us spent many summers in (initially  his) 30 ft motor home  parked in the trees .. often parked alongside a river etc  ... romantic bbq dinner under the trees with deer dropping in for a visit

Castlegar .. Fairmont Springs (2 summers) parked close alongside the very source of the mighty Columbia River for the season ... get woke up by beavers diving in etc etc .... fond memories  ... great courtship,  :sneaky2:

I can see why Fash and her husband like taking their motor home there every summer. Maybe not the summer of 2020 though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"Did many golf course projects throughout the interior - the 2 of us spent many summers in (initially  his) 30 ft motor home  parked in the trees .. often parked alongside a river etc  ... romantic bbq dinner under the trees with deer dropping in for a visit

I can see why Fash and her husband like taking their motor home there every summer. Maybe not the summer of 2020 though.

It's very unlikely we'll go to the Kootenays this year..

Our province doesn't want people camping this summer..

They don't want to fight forest fires and the COVID-19 pandemic.

Berry Sweet

I was thinking about taking a transfer out to Calgary many years ago. I went out there to check it out. I made it to the BC border, but I never went to SE BC. Now I wish I stayed another four or five days and went there.

It is what it is.  As long as you are happy, is all that matters :)

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"The entire interior is gorgeous  ... coast used to be, but way too many people to be fun  now

It is gorgeous, I tried to go back a few years ago but...long story.. besides my parents are here and I do want to be near them.

The coast is a fuckin gong show...yes, it used to be nice when I was a teenager...now its all clear cut and fuckin condos everywhere...the city of Vancouver itself is a joke...one month of lockdown in Vancouver and the mayor is already saying they are going bankrupt.. maybe now is a good time to put more fuckin bike lanes in...you know the ones that hardly anyone uses?   :laugh:

Anonymous

It is what it is.  As long as you are happy, is all that matters :)

It's nice to see once..

But, I'm sure there are lots of nice places in his province of Ontario to see.

Berry Sweet

Vancouver is a rain forest....all it does is fuckin rain here...even in the summer....and they want to promote bike lanes  :2r4ml1j_th:

Berry Sweet

But, I'm sure there are lots of nice places in his province of Ontario to see.

I've never been to Ontario, and I'd like to go...I'd actually like to go to Quebec, lots o see there...I hear the people are ignorant if you don't speak French...but I'd only go because I have family there and they would do all the talking for me lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Vancouver is a rain forest....all it does is fuckin rain here...even in the summer....and they want to promote bike lanes  :2r4ml1j_th:

Winnipeg is a frozen wasteland six months of the year, but our prog city council is wasting money on bike lanes. :crazy:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Vancouver is a rain forest....all it does is fuckin rain here...even in the summer....and they want to promote bike lanes  :2r4ml1j_th:

Winnipeg is a frozen wasteland six months of the year, but our prog city council is wasting money on bike lanes. :crazy:

I swear these people are daft.  I mean c'mon....a lot of people who work in the dt core work in offices, they dress up for work...do they really expect them to bike to work!?  Some of them come from the burbs....imagine ladies in skirts cycling to work, big streams of mascara running down their faces and big skid mark up their back from all the water...and in Winnipeg, their tires would freeze to the ground.  But oh yeah...put those fuckin bike lanes in  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I swear these people are daft.  I mean c'mon....a lot of people who work in the dt core work in offices, they dress up for work...do they really expect them to bike to work!?  Some of them come from the burbs....imagine ladies in skirts cycling to work, big streams of mascara running down their faces and big skid mark up their back from all the water...and in Winnipeg, their tires would freeze to the ground.  But oh yeah...put those fuckin bike lanes in  :001_rolleyes:

Ride a bike fifteen kms each in thirty below weather on icy roads. Makes sense to me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview