Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

April is Confederate History Month

Started by Blazor, April 14, 2020, 11:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Also, in the south, they reenact battles that's why there are men waiting to do their roles in these reenactments. Are they also going to try to end these reenactments?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

They are incredibly dumb. Consider the fraudulent SJWs bringing down the statue of an abolitionist who died while putting an end to slavery. God they are ignorant fools.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=368446 time=1593096001 user_id=73
They are incredibly dumb. Consider the fraudulent SJWs bringing down the statue of an abolitionist who died while putting an end to slavery. God they are ignorant fools.

They need to sit through and pass a high school history class.

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=368445 time=1593095890 user_id=73
Also, in the south, they reenact battles that's why there are men waiting to do their roles in these reenactments. Are they also going to try to end these reenactments?

I hope they bring real ammo, and then let the thugs try and attack them lol. Although, I've seen the thugs passing out assault rifles out of their trunks, to teens that dont even know how to use them too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=368478 time=1593102173 user_id=3254

That is another problem, the education system. They dont teach the truth. Instead, its all this "evil white southern slave owners".

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=368534 time=1593106864 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=368478 time=1593102173 user_id=3254

That is another problem, the education system. They dont teach the truth. Instead, its all this "evil white southern slave owners".

Warping young impressionable minds with racial division is vile.

Blazor

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYflGDvlH4&feature=youtu.be">
... e=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYflGDvlH4&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=369425 time=1593703992 user_id=2221
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYflGDvlH4&feature=youtu.be">
... e=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYflGDvlH4&feature=youtu.be[/media]

What year was this filmed?

Edit, one part was filmed in 1929.

@realAzhyaAryola

I dislike intensely what I am seeing out there now.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=369496 time=1593743898 user_id=73
I dislike intensely what I am seeing out there now.

Any reasonable person would. It is like 1931 Germany with the brown shirts.

Odinson

Blazor

David Emmons Johnston - Company D, 7th Virginia Infantry - wrote --

About 3 P. M. on the next day, Wednesday, July 5, 1865, four years, one month and twelve days from the day on which I had left for the war, I reached home—satisfied with my experience, with no more desire for war, yet proud of my record as a Confederate soldier, as I am to this day; with no apologies to make to anyone, as I, in common with my fellow soldiers, repudiate as unsound and baseless any charge of rebellion or treason in the war. We had resorted to the revolutionary right to establish separate government vouchsafed to us in the Declaration of Independence. I did not fight to destroy the government of the United States, nor for the perpetuation of the institution of slavery, for which I cared nothing, but did fight for four years of my young manhood for a principle I knew to be right. Had such not been true, I would not have risked my life, my all, therefor, nor have been a Virginia Confederate soldier.

Anonymous

I don't know if this bullshit or not.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

I wonder how many Southerners are aware of the Confederacy's retreat to Brazil after the civil war.  

QuoteAfter the Civil War, thousands of defeated Southerners came to Brazil to self-exile in a country that still practiced slavery. For decades, their descendants have thrown a massive party that now attracts thousands of people to the twin cities of Americana and Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to celebrate all things Dixie. The Confederate flag? Everywhere.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/brazil-confederate-flag-civil-war-americana-santa-barbara/2020/07/11/1e8a7c84-bec4-11ea-b4f6-cb39cd8940fb_story.html">//https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/brazil-confederate-flag-civil-war-americana-santa-barbara/2020/07/11/1e8a7c84-bec4-11ea-b4f6-cb39cd8940fb_story.html

Print
User actions