The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

In TG day, I found that my primary ex-gf has had a baby

Started by jaysings, October 15, 2013, 05:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Actually, I hope she can be happy all along because she's got in relationships with 2 douchebags. I was her second bf and she dumped me for the first douchebags. I don't hate her though, so That's why I've felt ashamed of myself regarding to what I've achieved since we broke up.

You felt ashamed? Why on earth for? She sounds like the one who should be ashamed for jumping in bed with douchebags.

I think the universe always has a plan for every single one on this earth. after 2 years since she had dumped, she asked me to get back together. I got along with her about 1 month and suggested to break up with her because she seemed using me to piss her ex bf off, the second douchbag. however, sometime I felt that she might be genuine to our relationship, but I couldn't stand for charity love anyway.

Wow she seems like a real "keeper" :lol: .

You are better off without someone like that. You seem like a truely good, sensitive and intelligent guy; don't sell yourself short by feeling bad over losing a woman like that. A woman that will use you for something as childish and petty as relationship head games isn't worth a second thought. IMHO, she sounds like she is barely out of the 9th grade emotionally, mentally and in maturity.

I have a feeling you are much better than that and deserve so much more.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Oh jeez... She is just one female...

Yea try to find "fabulous" support among your female girlfirends... smh.

"treat us like a gentleman..." All of them say that even if they are sluts.. You know... Giving poon to every1... Village bicycles.

Stop holding females in high regard. They have their sexual fantasies and they are not angels. They are dirty little girls. :D

I never take any girls as priority in my life, but she impressed on me so hard. I thought the memory of her had faded away, but it turned out I was wrong. it's time to convince myself to drop down the burden of the past about her.

We have all gone through it my man... That´s life.

There´s plenty of women.

Did your primary ex gf hurt u hard?

Odinson

I never take any girls as priority in my life, but she impressed on me so hard. I thought the memory of her had faded away, but it turned out I was wrong. it's time to convince myself to drop down the burden of the past about her.

There´s plenty of women.

No. But I have seen my exs having nice family lives over the years.

jaysings

Quote from: "Renee"
You felt ashamed? Why on earth for? She sounds like the one who should be ashamed for jumping in bed with douchebags.

I think the universe always has a plan for every single one on this earth. after 2 years since she had dumped, she asked me to get back together. I got along with her about 1 month and suggested to break up with her because she seemed using me to piss her ex bf off, the second douchbag. however, sometime I felt that she might be genuine to our relationship, but I couldn't stand for charity love anyway.

You are better off without someone like that. You seem like a truely good, sensitive and intelligent guy; don't sell yourself short by feeling bad over losing a woman like that. A woman that will use you for something as childish and petty as relationship head games isn't worth a second thought. IMHO, she sounds like she is barely out of the 9th grade emotionally, mentally and in maturity.

she realized that I was the best of all bfs she had met, but she didn't love me, even the second time we got back together. she became gentle and tried to love me in return in the second time. after I suggested on breaking up with her, she didn't reveal any expression I thought she was sad. maybe she didn't feel sad to lose this relationship at all. anyway, I don't know.

jaysings

There´s plenty of women.

u didn't love her indeed

Anonymous

Exactly Renee. If I was Jay I would say good riddance to bad rubbish. I feel sorry for the chump who knocker her up.

jaysings

Exactly Renee. If I was Jay I would say good riddance to bad rubbish. I feel sorry for the chump who knocker her up.

Although it is a story being told a thousand times, it never gets old that falling in love with someone causes one to be foolish. u won't stand in my shoes if u haven't tried to get over from this kind of crap.

jaysings

u didn't love her indeed

Do not ask guidance from a female...

Even when they are crack using whores, they still say that males should be gentlemen,  :lol:

that's my point of view, not their. I always believe that everyone has at least a lover living in memory

Anonymous

Although it is a story being told a thousand times, it never gets old that falling in love with someone causes one to be foolish. u won't stand in my shoes if u haven't tried to get over from this kind of crap.

I cannot relate Jaysings because I have never dated anyone other than my husband..

I do know that the heart is a delicate organ and is easily broken..

Still, I believe her memory will soon fade.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I cannot relate Jaysings because I have never dated anyone other than my husband..

lucky u! that first love can be last forever is virtually impossible. not even that happiness and true love can come from the first relationship.

Anonymous

lucky u! that first love can be last forever is virtually impossible. not even that happiness and true love can come from the first relationship.

I still say she is an immature biatch and you are better off without her.

Renee

I still say she is an immature biatch and you are better off without her.

I've seen so many guys pine away for women that are absolutely no good for them. You can't help them because they burry their feelings and it eats at them constantly. They become fixated on the "what could have been" or the "what was" and they never seem to see the relationship in question for what it really was or is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

I agree With Renee and Shen, I know I know but they speak very wise. Stay single, I got married and then divorced. Believe me the divorce hurts more then what your feeling now that your not with someone. When it happens go with it, trust your gut dude. Wish I listened to mine. (mumbles under breath, wish I poisoned her)

Good day Sir.

keeper

Find a friend with benefits , its wonderful!!! no strings just good fun.

keeper

Renee, wanna be my friend? we can talk about all the items you bought at that store (grin)