The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

In TG day, I found that my primary ex-gf has had a baby

Started by jaysings, October 15, 2013, 05:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

I occasionally took a look of the list of  finding friends in Facebook and found out my ex-gf in the list. I got mixed feeling momentarily because a baby she held up is in her advatar. Then, I clicked in to see what she has been going on ever since we broke up, and I soon realized that she has got married and got a baby already. looking back on myself, I've been feeling ashamed on myself because I don't even have a girlfriend. suddenly feel very stressful and it seems to have fell a heavy burdean on my shoulder on the way to my future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"I occasionally took a look of the list of  finding friends in Facebook and found out my ex-gf in the list. I got mixed feeling momentarily because a baby she held up is in her advatar. Then, I clicked in to see what she has been going on ever since we broke up, and I soon realized that she has got married and got a baby already. looking back on myself, I've been feeling ashamed on myself because I don't even have a girlfriend. suddenly feel very stressful and it seems to have fell a heavy burdean on my shoulder on the way to my future.

Dude, you are a young, handsome guy. Don't tie yourself down if you are not ready for it yet. You will regret it, trust me. Your friend might be married to a douchebag for all you know. Don't envy her and for GAWD sakes don't emulate her.

Be happy and put those sexy good looks and boy next door charm of yours to work breaking hearts all over the lower mainland. ;)

Renee

I have to concur with Shen. I think you are too young to worry about finding a woman and pushing out babies. Give it a few years yet, I'm sure it will probably happen on its own.

Hell I started young and was married and pregnant right out of college and although I do love my life, and my family I would make certain changes if I had it to do all over again. One big change would be to wait on the marriage and children thing. When you are young you need time to grow as a person and find out who you really are; it is important especially if you want to be happy further down the road.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I have to concur with Shen. I think you are too young to worry about finding a woman and pushing out babies. Give it a few years yet, I'm sure it will probably happen on its own.

Hell I started young and was married and pregnant right out of college and although I do love my life, and my family I would make certain changes if I had it to do all over again. One big change would be to wait on the marriage and children thing. When you are young you need time to grow as a person and find out who you really are; it is important especially if you want to be happy further down the road.

There you go Jay, this is from someone who DID get married at a very young age. Listen to her advice.

Romero

Nothing to be ashamed of, jaysings! You're just feeling a little pressure of getting married and having kids. There's no rush. The important thing is your happiness, and when you find the right person you'll find the right person.

Enjoy being single while you are!

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"I occasionally took a look of the list of  finding friends in Facebook and found out my ex-gf in the list. I got mixed feeling momentarily because a baby she held up is in her advatar. Then, I clicked in to see what she has been going on ever since we broke up, and I soon realized that she has got married and got a baby already. looking back on myself, I've been feeling ashamed on myself because I don't even have a girlfriend. suddenly feel very stressful and it seems to have fell a heavy burdean on my shoulder on the way to my future.

Dude, you are a young, handsome guy. Don't tie yourself down if you are not ready for it yet. You will regret it, trust me. Your friend might be married to a douchebag for all you know. Don't envy her and for GAWD sakes don't emulate her.

Be happy and put those sexy good looks and boy next door charm of yours to work breaking hearts all over the lower mainland. ;)

Actually, I hope she can be happy all along because she's got in relationships with 2 douchebags. I was her second bf and she dumped me for the first douchebags. I don't hate her though, so That's why I've felt ashamed of myself regarding to what I've achieved since we broke up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

Actually, I hope she can be happy all along because she's got in relationships with 2 douchebags. I was her second bf and she dumped me for the first douchebags. I don't hate her though, so That's why I've felt ashamed of myself regarding to what I've achieved since we broke up.

You felt ashamed? Why on earth for? She sounds like the one who should be ashamed for jumping in bed with douchebags.

jaysings

Quote from: "Renee"I have to concur with Shen. I think you are too young to worry about finding a woman and pushing out babies. Give it a few years yet, I'm sure it will probably happen on its own.

I got your advice so well, but I believe that many people like me still feel their hearts cramped as they see their ex having happiness,compared with themselves. I can't tell if it was jealousy, but it seems to have reminded me that I have been better off than her.

Anonymous

I got your advice so well, but I believe that many people like me still feel their hearts cramped as they see their ex having happiness,compared with themselves. I can't tell if it was jealousy, but it seems to have reminded me that I have been better off than her.

Jealous of what? She got knocked up by an asshole? Her marriage won't last.

jaysings

Quote from: "Romero"Nothing to be ashamed of, jaysings! You're just feeling a little pressure of getting married and having kids. There's no rush. The important thing is your happiness, and when you find the right person you'll find the right person.

Enjoy being single while you are!

I'm seemingly taking venture to see if I can succeed to be the person I wanna to be even I know marriage and babies likely hold my time from dedicating on my career

Odinson

Oh jeez... She is just one female...

Yea try to find "fabulous" support among your female girlfirends... smh.

"treat us like a gentleman..." All of them say that even if they are sluts.. You know... Giving poon to every1... Village bicycles.

Stop holding females in high regard. They have their sexual fantasies and they are not angels. They are dirty little girls. :D

jaysings

You felt ashamed? Why on earth for? She sounds like the one who should be ashamed for jumping in bed with douchebags.

I think the universe always has a plan for every single one on this earth. after 2 years since she had dumped, she asked me to get back together. I got along with her about 1 month and suggested to break up with her because she seemed using me to piss her ex bf off, the second douchbag. however, sometime I felt that she might be genuine to our relationship, but I couldn't stand for charity love anyway.

jaysings

Jealous of what? She got knocked up by an asshole? Her marriage won't last.

I was not good enough to her. I didn't have anything she wanted. she looked like suppressing her discontentment in our relationship, and I was aware of it all along but didn't dare to admit it. maybe That was my first relationship and therefore I was inexperienced of how to keep her love

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"Oh jeez... She is just one female...

"treat us like a gentleman..." All of them say that even if they are sluts.. You know... Giving poon to every1... Village bicycles.

Stop holding females in high regard. They have their sexual fantasies and they are not angels. They are dirty little girls. :D

I never take any girls as priority in my life, but she impressed on me so hard. I thought the memory of her had faded away, but it turned out I was wrong. it's time to convince myself to drop down the burden of the past about her.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Oh jeez... She is just one female...

I never take any girls as priority in my life, but she impressed on me so hard. I thought the memory of her had faded away, but it turned out I was wrong. it's time to convince myself to drop down the burden of the past about her.

We have all gone through it my man... That´s life.

There´s plenty of women.