The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

In TG day, I found that my primary ex-gf has had a baby

Started by jaysings, October 15, 2013, 05:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Find a friend with benefits , its wonderful!!! no strings just good fun.

Jay is too young to be thinking about having a family. He wants to go to university in Saskatchewan next year and by gawd he should stick with his plan.

Odinson

A fuckbuddy.

I just feel horny and I don´t get attached like 98% of the time.. I can easily just turn my sailboat around and kick her ass out if she somehow doesn´t appeal to me.

Not with the current one though.

That was just younger me..

Jaysings should bang as many females as he possibly can.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Renee, wanna be my friend? we can talk about all the items you bought at that store (grin)

Sure, I could show them to you as well. I think I still have most of them.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"Renee, wanna be my friend? we can talk about all the items you bought at that store (grin)

Sure, I could show them to you as well. I think I still have most of them.  :lol:

I said Talk missy moo, im not some whore you know, okay what time?

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

I said Talk missy moo, im not some whore you know, okay what time?

"Missy Moo"??? Was that a fat joke? Well, you just blew you big chance. pal.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"

lucky u! that first love can be last forever is virtually impossible. not even that happiness and true love can come from the first relationship.

I still say she is an immature biatch and you are better off without her.

I've seen so many guys pine away for women that are absolutely no good for them. You can't help them because they burry their feelings and it eats at them constantly. They become fixated on the "what could have been" or the "what was" and they never seem to see the relationship in question for what it really was or is.

I don't regret to have broken up with her, but her shadow that I thought was gone, still remains somewhere in my memory. it just came up to evoke my missed memory, and that's all. I won't change myself for what she has done.

Anonymous

I still say she is an immature biatch and you are better off without her.

I've seen so many guys pine away for women that are absolutely no good for them. You can't help them because they burry their feelings and it eats at them constantly. They become fixated on the "what could have been" or the "what was" and they never seem to see the relationship in question for what it really was or is.

I don't regret to have broken up with her, but her shadow that I thought was gone, still remains somewhere in my memory. it just came up to evoke my missed memory, and that's all. I won't change myself for what she has done.

Just be patient, you will a meet a nice lady in due time Jaysings.

jaysings

Quote from: "Keeper"I agree With Renee and Shen, I know I know but they speak very wise. Stay single, I got married and then divorced. Believe me the divorce hurts more then what your feeling now that your not with someone. When it happens go with it, trust your gut dude. Wish I listened to mine. (mumbles under breath, wish I poisoned her)

Good day Sir.

for the pessimistic aspect of marriage, we are on the same page. I will bless her to have her happiness forever but not hope her marriage comes down as what u said.

jaysings

Quote from: "Keeper"Find a friend with benefits , its wonderful!!! no strings just good fun.

Jay is too young to be thinking about having a family. He wants to go to university in Saskatchewan next year and by gawd he should stick with his plan.

I fully agree with u. marriage is very far beyond someone who has nothing but time and passion. my way to be a renowned vet is distant to go along by now.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"A fuckbuddy.

I just feel horny and I don´t get attached like 98% of the time.. I can easily just turn my sailboat around and kick her ass out if she somehow doesn´t appeal to me.

Not with the current one though.

That was just younger me..

Jaysings should bang as many females as he possibly can.

I hope so. I've missed many chances to hook up with girls I met in the past. maybe I was too naive at catching female's thought.

Anonymous

I fully agree with u. marriage is very far beyond someone who has nothing but time and passion. my way to be a renowned vet is distant to go along by now.

Are you an animal lover Jaysings?

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Just be patient, you will a meet a nice lady in due time Jaysings.

up to Fate. I believe that everything for me to get or lose has already set up. like those girls I've passed by, although losing them was due to my wrong management, were controlled by Fate who has wanted me to have a girlfriend yet.

jaysings

yes I'm. I will own a retriever as long as a job, a place to live,everything is settled down in Saskatoon.

Anonymous

yes I'm. I will own a retriever as long as a job, a place to live,everything is settled down in Saskatoon.

You have worked out all the details of your move o Saskatoon Jaysings?