The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

In TG day, I found that my primary ex-gf has had a baby

Started by jaysings, October 15, 2013, 05:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "jaysings"

How old are you? You look to be in your early 20s.

Do not listen to women in the matters of relationships.

They go cockhounding and still advice men to respect them and be good husbands aka pansies.

Majority of them do not consider screwing another guy cheating and that is why peeps think they do not cheat as much as men.

They always have some kind of idiotic excuse for it which in their tiny little pinheads makes it not cheating.  :lol:

I'm 26. I'm not the member of early 20s group, pal. I just look younger than I'm

Yea you look too innocent.

innocence is my cover. I couldn't survive in my sin hometown if I was really innocent. my wallet must be open every time frauds approached me, so I couldn't easy my alert nerve there, even in Vancouver. I'm used to it already.

Anonymous

I'm 26. I'm not the member of early 20s group, pal. I just look younger than I'm

innocence is my cover. I couldn't survive in my sin hometown if I was really innocent. my wallet must be open every time frauds approached me, so I couldn't easy my alert nerve there, even in Vancouver. I'm used to it already.

I do not understand what you mean Jaysings?

You have been the victim of fraud?

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

when I was child, innumerable crimes of deceit, robbery, and stealing happened in my hometown. the security there has probably been improved. anyway I can't tell. we all indoctrinated to keep smart around there so as not to leave a hatch to let devils in.

Anonymous

when I was child, innumerable crimes of deceit, robbery, and stealing happened in my hometown. the security there has probably been improved. anyway I can't tell. we all indoctrinated to keep smart around there so as not to leave a hatch to let devils in.

I have relatives in Dongguan that have told us you have to be smart if you do not want to be a victim of thieves.

jaysings

I have relatives in Dongguan that have told us you have to be smart if you do not want to be a victim of thieves.

I could prevent from getting my valueable belonging stolen, deception doesn't work on me either, but I couldn't get away from being a victim of extortionists

Anonymous

I could prevent from getting my valueable belonging stolen, deception doesn't work on me either, but I couldn't get away from being a victim of extortionists

You have been a victim of extortion jaysings?

:shock:

jaysings

teens threatened me for money as extortionists when I was a little nipper. It happened three times in my childhood

Anonymous

teens threatened me for money as extortionists when I was a little nipper. It happened three times in my childhood

A form of childhood bullying?

Do you know that "nipper" is a racial slur for East Asians jaysings?

jaysings

oh... :o  use an inappropriate word to refer myself. yes what those nippers did is a form of childhood bullying, but the slight difference from conventional bullying is that they threatened me for money but not for making fun of me.

Anonymous

oh... :o  use an inappropriate word to refer myself. yes what those nippers did is a form of childhood bullying, but the slight difference from conventional bullying is that they threatened me for money but not for making fun of me.

Bullying for money happens in Canada too jaysings.

jaysings

I didn't know it. Has canada government enacted a bill against bullying? child bullying has been illegal in US

Anonymous

I didn't know it. Has canada government enacted a bill against bullying? child bullying has been illegal in US

Extortion is illegal in Canada.

Odinson

Anonymous

Assault or threats of assault have always been illegal jay.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Assault or threats of assault have always been illegal jay.

How about child bullying?