Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Dang!! Another Asian Invasion - ‘Murder hornets’ in My Area

Started by cc, May 04, 2020, 04:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Just when we thot it couldn't get weirder & funnier

it did

:roll:

Listen up .. she said "China" ... You then IMMEDIATELY perverted it into she said "Chinese people" (see post directly above) ^^^^

If bees and  hornets are beyond your scope it's OK. Just pick a thread within  scope
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I have seen Oak post at SG. She is better than this. Nobody has ever accused cc of being anti Asian or sinophobic. This is something personal between Oak and cc. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I was a staunch proponent of multilateral trade agreements until recently. I am still a free trader. It can build prosperity if done correctly. As we have seen from this pandemic, it can be suicidal to depend on another country for all of our medical necessities.

cc

With China showing us its true colors, NO goods we use or need should be built there

but meds is a deplorable and unforgivable situation .. as you just said "suicidal"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Any goods should be built at home ... but meds is a deplorable and unforgivable situation .. as you just said "suicidal"

Precisely. And until the onset of this pandemic, I didn't know Canada was dependent on one authoritarian regime for our medical necessities.

cc

I was aware and went a bit "Catch 22 panic" when China gave us this virus .. as I knew we could not just let them get away with it

I assume they will deal with making meds here immediately and bring the the other items home once that is done

It's mainly the ingredients we foolishly allowed China to make for us, less the actual pills or liquids

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I was aware and went a bit panic when China gave us this virus

And then faulty masks. What a reliable partner.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen Oak post at SG. She is better than this. Nobody has ever accused cc of being anti Asian or sinophobic. This is something personal between Oak and cc. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I was a staunch proponent of multilateral trade agreements until recently. I am still a free trader. It can build prosperity if done correctly. As we have seen from this pandemic, it can be suicidal to depend on another country for all of our medical necessities.

It's her MO... race baiting...
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen Oak post at SG. She is better than this. Nobody has ever accused cc of being anti Asian or sinophobic. This is something personal between Oak and cc. That's all I'm going to say about that.

It's her MO... race baiting...

Sure, dinky dick.

Frood

Oh yeah.... that reminds me.... she can be a dick baiter too...

Gender and ethnicity are the two main tools in her forum handbag...
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Thread Highjacker"Where have I made claims that this is about her relationship with people on this forum?

Please cite.

Quote from: "Cite, Sure, an apparent Scouse in a skirt"
 I notice your distaste for Asians.   You think we should gas them or put them in ovens?

Now, back to hornets and bees ... this isn't a  kindergarten group, nor is it a stupid insult / fight forum

Oh, so the Asians on this board or all Asians?

I did not know that.

Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The 1918 "Spanish Flu" originated in Kansas City.  What did we Americans do?  We called it the Spanish Flu.  

Typical American BS.  Yet, the anti-Chinese sentiment in the US hasn't been this high since the American immigration act of the 19th century.

cc

QuoteOh, so the Asians on this board or all Asians?

Asians most always are Asians

Frood

And dimwitted cactus gropers from the US Southwest remain dimwitted cactus gropers...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"

The 1918 "Spanish Flu" originated in Kansas City.  What did we Americans do?  We called it the Spanish Flu.  

Typical American BS.  Yet, the anti-Chinese sentiment in the US hasn't been this high since the American immigration act of the 19th century.

What on earth has that got to do with the insane situation that Canada has put itself in which was the Seoul brother's point.

We are at the mercy of one country for our medical supplies. The same damned country that lied and covered it up this pandemic that allowed it to spread. The same country that used it's diaspora to hoard medical supplies while denying the virus spread person to person. The same country that has sent us defective supplies while we were facing a desperate shortage.

This situation that globalists in Canada and their wily Chinese allies have put us in is suicidal. Any current or future pm that does not promise to change this ASAP is unfit for office. If you want to interpret that as anti Chinese bigotry, than be my guest. But, my China born wife disagrees with you.

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oak"

What on earth has that got to do with the insane situation that Canada has put itself in which was the Seoul brother's point.

We are at the mercy of one country for our medical supplies. The same damned country that lied and covered it up this pandemic that allowed it to spread. The same country that used it's diaspora to hoard medical supplies while denying the virus spread person to person. The same country that has sent us defective supplies while we were facing a desperate shortage.

This situation that globalists in Canada and their wily Chinese allies have put us in is suicidal. Any current or future pm that does not promise to change this ASAP is unfit for office. If you want to interpret that as anti Chinese bigotry, than be my guest. But, my China born wife disagrees with you.

I'm on point with the topic of this thread...which is anti-Asian, even if you think it's cute.  Her mind set is very American right wing assholery.

You don't like my opinion, too bad.