The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dang!! Another Asian Invasion - ‘Murder hornets’ in My Area

Started by cc, May 04, 2020, 04:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Great pic

An interesting item: Japanese honey bees have learned to "cook" the hornets to death by forming a vibrating ball around one of them, creating an oven that can reach up to 115 degrees, according to the NYT.

Amazing how nature has given its creatures the ability to adapt to new threats

Yep so hold on to that thought.

You'll still have to report nests to authorities and people will have to take care not to get stung....

But the new hornet threat sounds like the new boogyman. It takes everyone's minds off the coronavirus.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"All true. Here's what seems inevitable.

To spread in today's world, all they need is a truck. The concern is that they will end up throughout N Am soon

They were first spotted last fall and are waking from winter sleep about now... about to start another cycle, increase their numbers  and spread out

I hope our long cold winters are not to their liking.

Fire ants got into Australia... I don't know how but there was a huge campaign to find nests and eradicate them from Queensland. .

There will always be one colony somewhere that survives.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oak"I notice your distaste for Asians.   You think we should gas them or put them in ovens?

What?? That aint true. Ceec gets along with all the Asians here, including Shen Li, who aint always the easiest person to get along with.

She seems to post negative things about China and Asians more than the average person.

The Chinese guvmint are diabolical... pretty much as bad as your useless guvmint actually.

You need to get it though your thick skull people express themselves differently and your brainwashed mind could learn from it.

CC brings up pertinent subjects for open discussion on this board... Her subjects are better than the Mericans discussing finger banging pollies, that's for sure.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oak"I notice your distaste for Asians.   You think we should gas them or put them in ovens?

What?? That aint true. Ceec gets along with all the Asians here, including Shen Li, who aint always the easiest person to get along with.

She seems to post negative things about China and Asians more than the average person.

She is pissed off at China right now, but Fash has never liked China.

I can be pissed off at the Chinese government without being pissed off at all Chinese.

There's a difference.

cc's opinions of China mirror my own.

So, you hate Chinese people and not just the Chinese government?

:crazy:

cc

That is a head-scratcher  , IH ^^ .. Fash has made her position clear on "Country" vs "People" many times (as have I)

To race baiters , country means people, lol  ... been watching them play their games for decades as you know  :wink:

China has ZERO positive things to say for it

And it deliberately sneak virused us

I make no apology for calling it like it is .. and of course am not remotely intimidated by race baiting

Quote and Asians
BULLSHIT ... that's outright deliberate  race baiting  .. can't seem to distinguish between a country and its govt vs people who live their  .. smarten up and worry about your own "actual" failings
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That is a head-scratcher  , IH ^^

I make no apology for calling it like it is .. and of course am not remotely intimidated by race baiting

Quote and Asians
BULLSHIT ... that's outright deliberate  race baiting  .. can't seem to distinguish between a country and its govt vs people who live their  .. smarten up and worry about your own "actual" failings

Race baiters are scum.

caskur

Getting back to the new boogyman wasp.. a little general knowledge to add.

You know Australia has 9 of the top 10 deadliest snakes in the world but bees kill more people in Oz than anything else...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/south-australia-bees-highest-rate-of-death-and-hospitalisation/8190206">https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/ ... on/8190206">https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/south-australia-bees-highest-rate-of-death-and-hospitalisation/8190206

Search google and see how many people die from bees in the USA and Canada.
- Andy Warhol

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Getting back to the new boogyman wasp.. a little general knowledge to add.

You know Australia has 9 of the top 10 deadliest snakes in the world but bees kill more people in Oz than anything else...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/south-australia-bees-highest-rate-of-death-and-hospitalisation/8190206">https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/ ... on/8190206">https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/south-australia-bees-highest-rate-of-death-and-hospitalisation/8190206

Search google and see how many people die from bees in the USA and Canada.

ac_umm

Oak

Quote from: "cc"That is a head-scratcher  , IH ^^ .. Fash has made her position clear on "Country" vs "People" many times (as have I)

To race baiters , country means people, lol  ... been watching them play their games for decades as you know  :wink:

Quote and Asians

Read your own fucking subject title.

The people at the forum are stupid white people and their leg humpers.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

:pop:  :pop:

On the serious side,  the thing more vile than racism is Race-Baiting

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"^^^ very racist against white people...

:pop:

And it kills her Whitie doesn't care.

ac_dance
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/95948706_10157735157877182_7582502540449677312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=8foyDH7_U7kAX-3aW6a&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=cdb3267b4c411e1d57fca35cd28e02e3&oe=5EE0AEC6">

Vancouver

Quote from: "cc"Great pic

An interesting item: Japanese honey bees have learned to "cook" the hornets to death by forming a vibrating ball around one of them, creating an oven that can reach up to 115 degrees, according to the NYT.

Amazing how nature has given its creatures the ability to adapt to new threats

I watched the video on that. That was like 1 in a thousand. If other hornets were alerted those bees would have been doomed.
Time is malleable