Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Living rural...

Started by Anonymous, May 05, 2020, 06:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye"Man's country, not a good place for homosexual men like those who seem to frequently post here.

I would say that Nelson proper would probably be most accommodating of those living an 'alternative lifestyle,' but Nelson is full of 'colourful' people by nature historically I suppose.  In fact, one server at a restaurant on Baker in Nelson is pretty flaming, but he does his job well!

That said, once you leave that downtown core, things get pretty rural, pretty fast!  But rural in a good way...  Kids have lots of room to play in the yard and on the streets, and most are hardworking families that will generally help their neighbours.  It's not like some Appalachian dump that's riddled with meth and heroin bums.

It's like how the average family used to live, before they were forced into condos and townhouses in the big cities.  Remember, those big city apartments generally housed only poor, typically newer immigrants.  But now, due to insane costs, they have become the new norm for even the upper-middle class.

Here is how white, wholesome families were meant to live, and most still do!

Anonymous

Rural Canada is changing rapidly and Justine wants to speed it up. There are Africans in Kindersley and Unity and you can guarantee there will be a lot more of them in the future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Rural Canada is changing rapidly and Justine wants to speed it up. There are Africans in Kindersley and Unity and you can guarantee there will be a lot more of them in the future.

No place is immune, but the Koots is still overwhelmingly White at the moment.

I envision as time goes on, small town Newfoundland might be one of the last Whitest places.  That may work for me, since if I can make it to retirement, I could sell my place here and retire there in a house that would cost me a fraction...  Cheap house, money in my pocket, and a small white town with funny speaking, but friendly Newfies!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Herman"Rural Canada is changing rapidly and Justine wants to speed it up. There are Africans in Kindersley and Unity and you can guarantee there will be a lot more of them in the future.

No place is immune, but the Koots is still overwhelmingly White at the moment.

I envision as time goes on, small town Newfoundland might be one of the last Whitest places.  That may work for me, since if I can make it to retirement, I could sell my place here and retire there in a house that would cost me a fraction...  Cheap house, money in my pocket, and a small white town with funny speaking, but friendly Newfies!

Even there, they are getting TFW's from the Philippines, students from Nigeria, and East Indian owned gas stations. Rural Canada in ten years will look like medium-large sized cities do today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Even there, they are getting TFW's from the Philippines, students from Nigeria, and East Indian owned gas stations. Rural Canada in ten years will look like medium-large sized cities do today.

There will still be some good places left I'm sure, but those places will generally only suit those able to retire.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye"You just might make it boy. If you're not ripped to pieces by a cougar or grizzly while taking out the garbage, by summer's end you can call yourself a local.

You know what's even more dangerous than that?  The fucking Elk here will just dart out onto the highway while I'm driving 90-100 km/h, and these things are big!

You will love mating season...the noise they make is something else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

There will still be some good places left I'm sure, but those places will generally only suit those able to retire.

What do you mean "good places"? Over eighty per cent white? That won't last much longer with negative birth rates in older whiter communities and mass immigration. A lot of the services being performed in those communities are already done by non white immigrants and growing fast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You will love mating season...the noise they make is something else.

I just missed the end of that!  Just a few left darting across the road.

Flashing headlights from motorists can sometimes warn you that one is in the area, ready to dart out...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What do you mean "good places"? Over eighty per cent white? That won't last much longer with negative birth rates in older whiter communities and mass immigration. A lot of the services being in those communities are already done by non white immigrants and growing fast.

90%+ is good, like here.  Here, there's still quite a few Whites doing the jobs that "Whites just won't do," so I hope there are other places like this also...

I do know the demographics will eventually change everywhere though, and I also know that we ourselves are partly to blame for that by not having enough kids.  The solution to the latter is not something the West will ever address, but I do give some groups like the Amish credit for doing what the rest of the Whites are failing to do:  Have kids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What do you mean "good places"? Over eighty per cent white? That won't last much longer with negative birth rates in older whiter communities and mass immigration. A lot of the services being in those communities are already done by non white immigrants and growing fast.

90%+ is good, like here.  Here, there's still quite a few Whites doing the jobs that "Whites just won't do," so I hope there are other places like this also...

I do know the demographics will eventually change everywhere though, and I also know that we ourselves are partly to blame for that by not having enough kids.  The solution to the latter is not something the West will ever address, but I do give some groups like the Amish credit for doing what the rest of the Whites are failing to do:  Have kids.

Go to a hospital in the Koots and it will be non whites. Go to a Tim's in Cranbrook and it will be Filipinos. Go to a gas station and it will be owned by Pakis. This is Canada. If you cannot deal with rapidly changing demographics, find a new country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Go to a hospital in the Koots and it will be non whites. Go to a Tim's in Cranbrook and it will be Filipinos. Go to a gas station and it will be owned by Pakis. This is Canada. If you cannot deal with rapidly changing demographics, find a new country.

Have you spent time here?

Anonymous

Who's this Berry Sweet? I'd wager she's been ridden hard and put away wet more than once. You interested in hooking up honey? I guarantee my pork stabber can make you fart.

Blurt

I'm guessing you guys missed Little Mosque on the Prairie in its initial run... like, a million years ago.

Lethbridge certainly doesn't have a monopoly on dinosaurs and fossils.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I'm guessing you guys missed Little Mosque on the Prairie in its initial run... like, a million years ago.

Here's some interesting trivia:  Langley avoided the surge of certain people, while the two towns that border it (Surrey and Abbotsford) didn't avoid that surge.  Part of that is because Langley was one of the few that refused to issue permits for the building of their temples...   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I'm guessing you guys missed Little Mosque on the Prairie in its initial run... like, a million years ago.

Drumheller Hogtown, it's Drumheller.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview