Started by Anonymous, May 05, 2020, 06:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Even the kids wave when I drive by!

I love it!

And yes, everyone is White here!   :laugh:

">

Anonymous

I've never experienced anything like this...

Anonymous

You just might make it boy. If you're not ripped to pieces by a cougar or grizzly while taking out the garbage, by summer's end you can call yourself a local.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye"You just might make it boy. If you're not ripped to pieces by a cougar or grizzly while taking out the garbage, by summer's end you can call yourself a local.

">

It might be like Nova Scotia, you can live there for 20 years but you'll always 'come from away' if you weren't born there

Anonymous

Koots isn't like that. It's easy to fit in if you want and if you prefer to keep to yourself people respect that. Nova Scotia is eastern, they're all fucked in the head. Anything east of Manitoba isn't worth a pinch of coon shit.

Blurt

Booted your ass out of Toronto, did they?

The bastards.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye"Koots isn't like that. It's easy to fit in if you want and if you prefer to keep to yourself people respect that. Nova Scotia is eastern, they're all fucked in the head. Anything east of Manitoba isn't worth a pinch of coon shit.

I've been going there every summer for almost twenty years.....we've never had a problem fitting in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Booted your ass out of Toronto, did they?

The bastards.

Diversity driven progressive liberal cesspool. I've never stayed there a minute longer than what was required to conclude my business. Muslims, Nigerians (niggers), Jamaicans, fags screeching and screaming at all hours, city centre reeks of piss on hot days. Need I say more?

Anonymous

Nobody in Mel's new home knows him yet. They don't like wife beaters there. Wait till the word gets out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye"You just might make it boy. If you're not ripped to pieces by a cougar or grizzly while taking out the garbage, by summer's end you can call yourself a local.

You know what's even more dangerous than that?  The fucking Elk here will just dart out onto the highway while I'm driving 90-100 km/h, and these things are big!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye"Koots isn't like that. It's easy to fit in if you want and if you prefer to keep to yourself people respect that. Nova Scotia is eastern, they're all fucked in the head. Anything east of Manitoba isn't worth a pinch of coon shit.

True.  While there is still a fair amount of Douk's around here, I'd say most people around the area are not...  Plenty of people around here originally from Greater Vancouver, Alberta, a few US immigrants, and even more recent immigrants from various European nations.

So the demographics are unlike small town Newfoundland, where the minute one speaks, the rest know instantly you're 'not from there'...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

You know what's even more dangerous than that?  The fucking Elk here will just dart out onto the highway while I'm driving 90-100 km/h, and these things are big!

More dangerous yet...when you're pulling a couple of G's while hanging tight to the inside of a left hand curve and there in the middle of the road is a 10 ton bolder. Escape route right non existent (mountainside) escape route left a 150 foot drop into the valley.

Anonymous

There's not much room for error here, that's for sure!  Even on the more 'busier' routes, guard rails are non existent, and going off the road in certain spots will fuck up your shit!

Visited the Brilliant suspension once, and there's a small gravel area for parking.  Like just wide enough to turn your car around.  There's no guardrails, and if you roll over the edge, it's a long way down into the river!  You would absolutely not see something like that anywhere except in small towns.

Anonymous

Basically there's lots of places here open to public access that would be gated in any larger cities.

Anonymous

Man's country, not a good place for homosexual men like those who seem to frequently post here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview