Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Just passing by...

Started by Bricktop, May 06, 2020, 08:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Thought I'd pop in and say hello?

What's been happening? Anything interesting in these dark and crazy days?

Vancouver

You moved to a new place after the wildfires? Do any photography?
Time is malleable

Bricktop

The fires were close, but not that close.

My photography motivation has been a little jaded of late. I'd hoped to get some shots while on our scheduled overseas jaunt later this month.

That ain't happening.

We did have an airshow late last year and I got a few good ones there.

Berry Sweet

I still have the same job, everything is kinda the same on my end.  I've taken up some hobbies I meant to get around to.  

I'm not very social because I'm tired of listening to everyone whine about everything.  There is only a selected few people in my life I will actually see and spend time with.

I changed my living room around and some other things in the house...now I'm going to fix up my balcony and hang out there all summer in peace, away from all the crying bitches.  I don't want to hear about fuckin shit anymore...I just want peace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Thought I'd pop in and say hello?

Brick, good to see you brother.  ac_drinks Aint this life crazy. An overreaction for sure, but hey, at least we aint getting climate alarmist predictions everyday.

Frood

Not much.... stay at home dad these days...

....it's been ages since I've been able to hang out at food courts and watch the elderly gnaw on sausages and drink light beer...  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Not much.... stay at home dad these days...

....it's been ages since I've been able to hang out at food courts and watch the elderly gnaw on sausages and drink light beer...  :001_tongue:

Every dad who has underage kids is a stay at home day these days.

Anonymous

Bricktop, what a pleasant surprise.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Thank you, ma'am.

I did say I would drop by from time to time.

We are relatively unscathed here in South Australia, and so we've not suffered the same impositions as other States or countries. No lock downs. No restrictions. Everyone is being sensible and reasonable under the circumstances.

Of course, our holiday to the UK was postponed. We will have to wait until next year now.

We also have a new addition to the tribe...a new grandson. Life does go on. That's 5 now!!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

Brick, good to see you brother.  ac_drinks Aint this life crazy. An overreaction for sure, but hey, at least we aint getting climate alarmist predictions everyday.

Cheers, Uke!!!

I hate to nag, but that barrel of wash you promised still hasn't arrived.

Climate alarmists here are now saying we shouldn't go back to the old normal now that the air is clearer and the grass is greener, or whatever.

And of course, the virus is the planet's way of warning us to change our ways!!!

Retards.

Anonymous

Good to see you, and also good to hear you're well, BT!  

"It's not that those ancient people told literal stories and we are now smart enough to take them symbolically; rather it's that they told symbolic stories and we are now dumb enough to take them literally."

Blazor

Damn, no wonder I smelled moth balls when I logged in lol, it was coming from this thread  :laugh:

Hey man! Good to see ya  ac_drinks

I suppose its getting colder there now, here its starting to warm up  ac_dance

Nothing much been going on on my end, feels like an extension of winter not being able to go do things.

Oh! I did try Laphroaig! It was delicious, very smoky, a wonderful Scotch.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Hey Brick. Great to know you are well and have not forgotten us (no implications intended)

Thanks for droppin by
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Bricktop, good to know you are alive and thriving. I do not drink, but if I did I would say bottoms up and cheers.

cc

Tonight I'm going to skip my usual Manischewitz and sit back with a good scotch while reminiscing  about good times with him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell