Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

I'd like to bid you adieu...

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2020, 02:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=364144 time=1590897440 user_id=164
Dork  :laugh3:

That's the Korean guy.

You want old Herman and you know it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364068 time=1590858120 user_id=3254
Personally, I don't care what Mel posts..

You obviously do, or you wouldn't incite the board by stating that I'm behind virtually every Guest post here.  You incite the board by claiming that I sit here and "talk to myself" by quoting my own posts.  I do not do this, and an IP address log check would certainly verify this.

You have committed the biggest sin a forum Admin could commit:  You flat out lied to your posters, to this entire board.  Regular posters are free to state whatever opinions they may have, or who is who, but that's fine since they are just regular posters and don't know any better.

An Admin is privy to things that regular posters are not...  IP addresses, post searches/cross references, queries, etc.  You have tools that regulars do not.  It is for this reason that Admins are held to a higher standard, and you failed at this.  You flat out fucking lied.  "Good Christian" my fucking ass.

I'm done here because of this, but perhaps you can use this incident as an example to better yourself in how you Admin a forum in the future, and think twice before posting bullshit.  You are held to a higher standard because you are privy to knowledge/tools that regulars on a forum do not have access to.  When an Admin states something, it should be rooted in fact, as that's what the board expects.  

You fucking lied multiple times, you know you fucking lied multiple times, and you lied on fucking purpose multiple times.  Memebee 2.0.  Nothing more, and nothing less.

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=364062 time=1590835885 user_id=1583
If you use slurs in your topic titles they get archived, regardless of content, when I see them. Always have and always will. Stay or go, your choice.

Of course it's my choice, as it is yours to dart the subject.  However, you were also referenced by the Admin as having knowledge that Guest posts here are nothing more than myself quoting and talking to myself.

Do you have access to a full privilege Mod panel?  Do you know how to use one?  Would you like me to run you through the steps of that panel, and how to use it if you don't know how?

Look man...  I don't give a fuck what/who you delete, or what/who you allow to stay.  It's your place, and you can do what you want.  Just don't ever lie.

Anonymous

I don't know if you guys realize it or not but the constant tension you are all causing me has exacerbated my bleeding anus issues.

Anonymous

That said, back in the days of Snitz DV I didn't have a bleeding anus and I'll leave it to you to come to your own conclusions on why I do now.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=364157 time=1590918771
Calm down Mel, does it really matter?

It matters to me when the god damned Administrator of this forum spends literally all of her time here convincing the forum members that I'm posting shit that I'm not.

So yes... What the lying Gook is posting does matter to me!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Boy desirous families prepared gay reserved add ecstatic say. Replied joy age visitor nothing cottage. Herman paid led loud sure easy read. Hastily at perhaps as neither or fertile tedious visitor. Use fine bed none call busy dull when. Quiet ought match my right by table means.  :mad:

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=364163 time=1590931012
Boy desirous families prepared gay reserved add ecstatic say. Replied joy age visitor nothing cottage. Herman paid led loud sure easy read. Hastily at perhaps as neither or fertile tedious visitor. Use fine bed none call busy dull when. Quiet ought match my right by table means.  :mad:

I'm Joe Biden and I approved this post.

kiebers

Quote from: Mel post_id=364151 time=1590911819
Quote from: Cronus post_id=364062 time=1590835885 user_id=1583
If you use slurs in your topic titles they get archived, regardless of content, when I see them. Always have and always will. Stay or go, your choice.

Of course it's my choice, as it is yours to dart the subject.  However, you were also referenced by the Admin as having knowledge that Guest posts here are nothing more than myself quoting and talking to myself.

Do you have access to a full privilege Mod panel?  Do you know how to use one?  Would you like me to run you through the steps of that panel, and how to use it if you don't know how?

Look man...  I don't give a fuck what/who you delete, or what/who you allow to stay.  It's your place, and you can do what you want.  Just don't ever lie.

Do I think you have made all the posts everyone says you have? No...Have you made some guest posts, regardless of the reason? Yes...Do I care one way or another? No...Some regs like to play here as guests. Some more than others. Then you have those that have issues with us that love to stir things up. It's fairly easy for anyone to post in a way that suggests another author and I attribute some of it to that, especially if it stirs things up. I have never been good at telling who a guest may be (see my care statement above). I just moderate the content. If someone is trying to pin a post on you that you didn't make, well, this is the Rejected sub where things like that are supposed to, and going to, happen. And now, because of this thread, those that love to play as guests are going to have a field day with your ass. So yeah I guess your ass should be bleeding. Go get that shit fixed man.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview