Quote from: Dove post_id=367100 time=1592686581 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=367097 time=1592686375 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=367091 time=1592685872 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=367089 time=1592685646 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=367087 time=1592685375 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=367079 time=1592684446 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=366954 time=1592619465 user_id=3266
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=366703 time=1592556779 user_id=2015
King Martini was one of the guys from forums who was banging Dove?

You are thinking of Big.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Hi Dove. :JC_howdy:  Good to see you around here again.

What's up!

Yeah I had to take a break for a bit. The place looks good! You guys changed the look, eh?

Yes ma'am. Fash put a fresh coat of pain on the place.

It's very nice!!

How have you guys all been? Holding up good through this CoVid, global race war nonsense?

A lot of people have lost jobs and businesses. It's so sad what's going down these days.

I hope everyone here is healthy and doing well!

My province is opening up Dove, but I would like it to speed up..

I want K-12 schools open in September..

And the race division stuff makes me ill.

Indeed.

Our stupid governor here....Gov Whitler....extended our lockdown to July.

But absolutely no one is even listening to her anymore. She got knocked down a few pegs by our SC here because she revoked an elderly barbers license.

Our police are even refusing to enforce her bullshit.

I have been reading about Gov Getchen Whitmer. She imposes strict lock downs on people who want a haircut, but to score political look at me points, she marches with hundreds of people with no social distancing. What a hypocrite.

Yep.

And more so after how she gaslighted everyone who protested her excessive measures.  She painted that whole protest dishonestly and the media flat out lied.

We were not protesting social distancing. We were protesting the excessive and hypocritical measures.  It was also politically and racially diverse. We had people with "Democrats dumping Whitmer" signs.

They really twisted that protest. It was infuriating and it very likely costs her. This state hates her guts. Shes been nothing but hypocritical and playing politics with people's lives.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

All the sacrifices, the unemployment, schools closed, surgeries cancelled, our mental and physical well being compromised was for nothing..

As soon as the protests started, politicians like our pm threw all social distancing rules out the window.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=367105 time=1592687739 user_id=3254
All the sacrifices, the unemployment, schools closed, surgeries cancelled, our mental and physical well being compromised was for nothing..

As soon as the protests started, politicians like our pm threw all social distancing rules out the window.

Same here

That's democrat scum for you

They were just hoping the economy collapsing could be used against trump

Backfired

Trump must really be doing something very right to have those rodents this agitated

Dove

Yes.

And when thousands were permitted to attend the funeral of Floyd after all that.....and with everyone who wasnt allowed to have a proper funeral FOR THEIR OWN FAMILY.....that was a huge, nasty slap in the face.

And I've seen people address that and immediately get silenced with being called a racist.

The left has gone so radical and become so hateful. This whole BLM crap is like a cult.

It's crazy. I'm just glad that Floyd protest in Flint didnt devolve into riots because Flint very close to where I live. Kinda funny Flint was a beacon of peace but thank God for that.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=367106 time=1592688082 user_id=3214

Same here

Backfired

Trump must really be doing something very right to have those rodents this agitated

You know leftists are actually blaming job losses and suicides on Trump and "the right" on social media.

It's like they are either delusional or intentionally lying and hoping it sticks lol.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=367108 time=1592688235 user_id=3266

Same here

Backfired

You know leftists are actually blaming job losses and suicides on Trump and "the right" on social media.

It's like they are either delusional or intentionally lying and hoping it sticks lol.

Social media is making leftists even dumber than normal

Anonymous

Progs tell us the world will end if we do not end our fossil fuel dependence and then have massive carbon footprints. They tell us border walls do not work and then build walls around their massive luxury houses. They force working people out of jobs for their own safety and then hold protests with thousands of people in attendance.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=367109 time=1592688365 user_id=3214

Same here

Backfired

It's also showcasing how depraved and hateful some of these people are.

I cannot even tell you how many times I've been in facebook jail for making a rational point.....but when I get death threats or rape threats or people who write me saying my daughters should get raped?  None of that violates the "community standards".

I always screen shot that shit so I can prove the hypocrisy. I dont even bother reporting anything.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=367111 time=1592688499 user_id=1689
Progs tell us the world will end if we do not end our fossil fuel dependence and then have massive carbon footprints. They tell us border walls do not work and then build walls around their massive luxury houses. They force working people out of jobs for their own safety and then hold protests with thousands of people in attendance.

They are insane hypocrites.

And here they killed and brutally beat as well as destroyed jobs and businesses and communities and homes and shelters in minority communities.....for black "justice".

Its madness!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=367111 time=1592688499 user_id=1689

They are the worst kind of toxic scum imaginable

Anonymous

Same here

Backfired

Democracy was not designed for the social media age. Since all social media is owned by a few people with an agenda and little tolerance for differences of opinion, it is incompatible with democracy.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=367120 time=1592689111 user_id=114

Same here

Backfired

Democracy was not designed for the social media age. Since all social media is owned by a few people with an agenda and little tolerance for differences of opinion, it is incompatible with democracy.

Yeah I call it the ministry of truth lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=367120 time=1592689111 user_id=114

Same here

Backfired

Perfectly articulated and 100% truth!

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=367066 time=1592682158
Does the spluuurging grounds even have 5 members?

Which sorry ass faggot thought up that ridiculous name for SG ?

plurge verb

splurged; splurging

Definition of splurge (Entry 2 of 2)

intransitive verb

1 : to make a splurge

2 : to indulge oneself extravagantly —often used with on

splurge on a new dress

transitive verb

: to spend extravagantly or ostentatiously

Now tell me, idiot ass motherfucker....how the fuck is that a diss towards SG ? Spic groundz is much better but your incapable of bringing the funny these days, huh.

SG is like a packed Lakers game compared to the ghost town you hermit in. Best part is, you wouldn't know splurging if it rammed its big black dick in your atrocious eye sockets. Die slow, you Ninny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Queen Bitch" post_id=367130 time=1592690222
Quote from: Guest post_id=367066 time=1592682158
Does the spluuurging grounds even have 5 members?

Which sorry ass faggot thought up that ridiculous name for SG ?

plurge verb

splurged; splurging

Definition of splurge (Entry 2 of 2)

intransitive verb

1 : to make a splurge

2 : to indulge oneself extravagantly —often used with on

splurge on a new dress

transitive verb

: to spend extravagantly or ostentatiously

Now tell me, idiot ass motherfucker....how the fuck is that a diss towards SG ? Spic groundz is much better but your incapable of bringing the funny these days, huh.

SG is like a packed Lakers game compared to the ghost town you hermit in. Best part is, you wouldn't know splurging if it rammed its big black dick in your atrocious eye sockets. Die slow, you Ninny.

Mr Ugly got [size=200]TOLD [/size]  ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview