Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Unban King Martini

Started by Anonymous, June 05, 2020, 12:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Dove is a pole dancing, ex heroine addict and a born again, skank. Any guy that would want to fuck her, must hate his dick.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=367038 time=1592665872
Quote from: SSSniperWolf post_id=367032 time=1592665212
Hey KM, you should have hit me up instead of dating flame board ratchets, I would have made you famous.

Lemme guess you are feral

I remember feral.

ac_smile

Anonymous

My, my, my

How unbecoming when grown ass adults have to regurgitate old ass shit to keep themselves relevant.

Poor Peggy Smalls here, the dunkle of the community, is trying to pull a Vince McMahon/reinvent history scam and see who actually is that stupid in believing him the same way VKM tried to tell everyone Hulk never met Andre before WM3.

Hey Simpy, post this proof that you actually beat KM in how many ever matches you claim to have beat him in and end all this speculative nonsense and useless drivel you seem to post up when your ass starts to leak infected discharge.

Martini moved on. He wants nothing to do with this community on account of this community can't handle moving forward in progressive content and is stuck happily typing out "youze big fagz" on message boards and subjecting the rest of the myriad of knuckledraggers to that form of "flaming". You, moronic and sad, ruin everything you have ever been associated with only because you are too stupid to comprehend you aren't a flamer. Which, makes your vapid claims you beat KM in any type of flame match preposterous considering KM actually is one and his highly regarded for his comedic wit and skills in creating great content.

How's MMP going? Didn't you build that place?

How's SG's numbers since KM left? The site that wasn't even called SG while he was Mod but the BG on account of his forum was the biggest one getting all the traffic? Did you circle the wagons and "rebrand" SG into a political forum only because none of you morons know how to actually flame? Turd Fail 2.0? (Giggles)

I think KM thru out a challenge

5 SG members VS one KM

It can happen here if Fraud is mod

Anonymous

Does the spluuurging grounds even have 5 members?

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=366955 time=1592619616
King Martini and Dove were in love momentarily, but it wasn't meant to be...  It was a disastrous ending.  I have seen this before though...

Nope

I had no intention of ever working out some sort of relationship with some moron from these forums. I did all that for the views  ac_toofunny

It worked. This community got a much needed shot in the arm and ppl still talk about it to this day.

Dovey isn't a bad person, she's just gullible, unintelligent, and impulsive. But if she didn't possess those qualities, last year's Summer of Poofer never would have happened.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=367066 time=1592682158
Does the spluuurging grounds even have 5 members?

Never thought of that....

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=367067 time=1592682201
Quote from: Mel post_id=366955 time=1592619616
King Martini and Dove were in love momentarily, but it wasn't meant to be...  It was a disastrous ending.  I have seen this before though...

Nope

I had no intention of ever working out some sort of relationship with some moron from these forums. I did all that for the views  ac_toofunny

It worked. This community got a much needed shot in the arm and ppl still talk about it to this day.

Dovey isn't a bad person, she's just gullible, unintelligent, and impulsive. But if she didn't possess those qualities, last year's Summer of Poofer never would have happened.

There's a sucker born every minute

I cannot understand why anyone would believe anything dramatic anyone says on forums

for some it seems they treat what is said in forums as  real life

Mel is such a sucker ... easy to troll as he believes everything he wants to believe
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=367065 time=1592680655
My, my, my

How unbecoming when grown ass adults have to regurgitate old ass shit to keep themselves relevant.

Poor Peggy Smalls here, the dunkle of the community, is trying to pull a Vince McMahon/reinvent history scam and see who actually is that stupid in believing him the same way VKM tried to tell everyone Hulk never met Andre before WM3.

Hey Simpy, post this proof that you actually beat KM in how many ever matches you claim to have beat him in and end all this speculative nonsense and useless drivel you seem to post up when your ass starts to leak infected discharge.

Martini moved on. He wants nothing to do with this community on account of this community can't handle moving forward in progressive content and is stuck happily typing out "youze big fagz" on message boards and subjecting the rest of the myriad of knuckledraggers to that form of "flaming". You, moronic and sad, ruin everything you have ever been associated with only because you are too stupid to comprehend you aren't a flamer. Which, makes your vapid claims you beat KM in any type of flame match preposterous considering KM actually is one and his highly regarded for his comedic wit and skills in creating great content.

How's MMP going? Didn't you build that place?

How's SG's numbers since KM left? The site that wasn't even called SG while he was Mod but the BG on account of his forum was the biggest one getting all the traffic? Did you circle the wagons and "rebrand" SG into a political forum only because none of you morons know how to actually flame? Turd Fail 2.0? (Giggles)

I think KM thru out a challenge

5 SG members VS one KM

It can happen here if Fraud is mod

Wants nothing to do with this community.

Hey,how about a 5v1 match.

Lulz this retard is a lifer and needs these forums to exist  :laugh:  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=366954 time=1592619465 user_id=3266
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=366703 time=1592556779 user_id=2015
King Martini was one of the guys from forums who was banging Dove?

You are thinking of Big.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

You fucked Martini too, you lying cock happy whore.

Anonymous

King melty is having himself a massive melty  :roll:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi Dove. :JC_howdy:  Good to see you around here again.

Anonymous

Quote from: Xanax post_id=367077 time=1592683957
King melty is having himself a massive melty  :roll:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Xanax!

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=367072 time=1592682802

You fucked Martini too, you lying cock happy whore.

Nah I didnt say I didnt. I just fucked Big better and for a longer period of time. I count the ones where I was left cock happy.

So there is that lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview