Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Edmonton Yanks Anti-Honour Killing Ads

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2013, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

QuoteNot to make light of this but at least if a woman has a Nazi for a husband or a father, she can still drive a car without worrying about being buried up to her neck and stoned to death.

I've always said that islam is a hideous ideology that far surpasses Nazism in many hideous ways  ... and in overall terms

Say! Where is our Dumpster Diver to save islam?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I've always said that islam is a hideous ideology that far surpasses Nazism in many hideous ways  

They are both so unspeakably vile it is like saying where would you rather be shot, the head or the heart.

Anyway, Romero told me to tell all of you that Muslims are good people.

cc

Leaving individual people out of it a moment, the supremacist misogynist ideology of  islam surpasses the ideology of Nazism for hideous

The Q'omic Book and the other 2 they follow surpass Mein Kampf for violence and hate .... islam promotes hate of ALL non islamics and even of black islamics

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Leaving individual people out of it a moment, the supremacist misogynist ideology of  islam surpasses the ideology of Nazism for hideous

Yep, when it comes to women and homos. Nazi Germany had gays in high positions.

cc

cc

Quote from: "(Dis)honor Killers"

worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims.

in Europe, Muslims comprised an even larger majority at 96 percent
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Quite a challenge for those defending the Religion of Misogyny, ain't it?

How could anyone seriously defend something so violent, homophobic and mysogynistic? Might as well defend Nazism too? Both those bigoted ideologies belong in the dumpster of history.

Where's our Dumpster Diver ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

Where's our Dumpster Diver ?

Don't worry he'll be here defending a vile ideology that commands he be killed. Just be patient cc.

Here he is now.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I've always said that islam is a hideous ideology that far surpasses Nazism in many hideous ways  

They are both so unspeakably vile it is like saying where would you rather be shot, the head or the heart.

That's right, most people are good people. I know Muslims are good people from cc herself.

Did you know that her head employee is a Muslim? She says he's a "good person, brilliant, very nice and highly ethical".

Isn't that right, cc? Your head employee is Islamic, isn't he?

cc

lol

He just got a new name for me to use

Quotebigoted ideologies belong in the dumpster of history
Dumpster Diver ...... also Dumpster Diver(ter) See its last post ... lol ^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

That's right, most people are good people. I know Muslims are good people from cc herself.

Did you know that her head employee is a Muslim? She says he's a "good person, brilliant, very nice and highly ethical".

I don't think if it is possible to be a good person and be a fundamentalist Muslim anymore than I believe one can be both a good person and a Nazi.

Romero

cc says her head employee is Islamic. She wouldn't hire someone who's a misogynist honour killer, would she?

Anonymous

I don't think if it is possible to be a good person and be a fundamentalist Muslim anymore than I believe one can be both a good person and a Nazi.

cc says her head employee is Islamic. She wouldn't hire someone who's a misogynist honour killer, would she?

Then he must not be a fundy. I know lots of Muslims too and they are fine, but they are SECULAR.

cc

Yes. And according to the ideology itself, NOT islamics

Dumpster Diver(ter)

Hillarious

Address this

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Then he must not be a fundy. I know lots of Muslims too and they are fine, but they are SECULAR.

There's no such thing as a secular Muslim. They're all religious.

cc's head employee is Islamic. A Muslim who follows Islam and the Quran. Isn't that right, cc?

cc

Nice of you to make cc look good / tolerant - thanks. Maybe you don't realize what you are actually achieving?

but

Address this of the ideology of hate, misogyny,  & violence, Dumpster Diver(ter)

Quotebigoted ideologies belong in the dumpster of history

wassamatter Dumpster Diver? ....... arrow quiver empty now? Making cc look good all you have left?

Woman and girl killers not easy to defend, eh?