Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Edmonton Yanks Anti-Honour Killing Ads

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2013, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Then he must not be a fundy. I know lots of Muslims too and they are fine, but they are SECULAR.

There's no such thing as a secular Muslim. They're all religious.

cc's head employee is Islamic. A Muslim who follows Islam and the Quran. Isn't that right, cc?

Incorrect, author Salman Rushdie describes himself as a secular Muslim.

From wiki:

The idea of secularism in Islam means favoring a secular state and secular society with separation of Islam and public life. Secularism in the Muslim countries refers to the ideology of promoting the secular political and social values as opposed to the Islamism. It is often used to describe the separation of public life and civil/government matters from religious teachings and commandments.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Nice of you to make cc look good / tolerant - thanks

but

Address this, Dumpster Diver(ter)
Quote from: "(Dis)honor Killers"

worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims.

in Europe, Muslims comprised an even larger majority at 96 percent
Quotebigoted ideologies belong in the dumpster of history

wassamatter laddy?

What about this employee of yours cc? Is he a fundy, nominal, what is he?

Romero

She's a little busy right now wishing she didn't tell everyone that her most trusted employee is Islamic.

cc

Dumpster Diver(ter) / Wannabe Mind Reader - Actually you make me look very good. Thank you, whatever your misguided motive

Address this of the ideology of hate, misogyny,  & violence, Dumpster Diver(ter)

wassamatter Dumpster Diver? ....... arrow quiver empty now? Making cc look good all you have left?

Woman and girl killers not easy to defend, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

I don't accept hate sites as sources. Honour killings are a problem worldwide and are performed by individuals, not religions.

Shen Li would like to hear more about your trusted Islamic head employee. Surely if Muslims were bad people, you wouldn't have hired one.

cc

Yes you do. You quote from loaded hate sites all the time

Go ahead - Challenge this definitely NOT hate site on this - I'm awaiting counter data

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Honor_Related_Violence">Statistics on Honor Related Violence and Killings

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Dumpster Diver(ter) / Wannabe Mind Reader - Actually you make me look very good. Thank you, whatever your misguided motive

Address this of the ideology of hate, misogyny,  & violence, Dumpster Diver(ter)

wassamatter Dumpster Diver? ....... arrow quiver empty now? Making cc look good all you have left?

Woman and girl killers not easy to defend, eh?

Relax; no doubt he is frantically searching the archives of the Huff and Puff for some grossly bias opinion piece that he will try to pass off as fact. This should be good, just let it unfold  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I know. That's why I'm pressing him. It will be great fun watching him try to dig his way out of this hole ... using his loaded hate sires for  .. err .. **material**, smirk

Comon Dumpster Diver(ter) - attempt to prove it wrong

We need more comedy here

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I know. That's why I'm pressing him. It will be great fun watching him try to dig his way out of this hole

Comon Dumpster Diver(ter) - attempt to prove it wrong

We need more comedy here

If Muslims were more likely to be misogynist honour killers, you wouldn't have hired one as your head employee.

cc

Quote(Dis)honor Killers wrote:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Honor_Related_Violence">Statistics on Honor Related Violence and Killings

You are not looking good avoiding it, Dumpster Diver(ter)  -

Comon!! Save islam from itself for all of us to see

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes you do. You quote from loaded hate sites all the time

Go ahead - Challenge this definitely NOT hate site on this - I'm awaiting counter data

I believe that the vast majority of honour killings are done in the name of Islam. I guess you could say I was born a Buddhist, but I haven't heard of many girls slaughtered in the name of Buddha.

BTW, can you tell me about this Muslim employee of yours?

cc

Not a lot to tell actually. May pm you - Will not let Dumpster Diver(ter) attempt to divert away from the horror of vile islam

Seems its all the ammo he has - and doesn't realize it's not ammo at all  .. and that all he is doing is making me look very tolerant - it's frikn hilarious to watch

Romero

I've got a good point. If Muslims were misogynist honour killers, why would you hire one on as your head employee?

cc

You have no point. I never spoke those words. I usual speak of "islam" .. the most vile entity ever on the face of the earth

I said ... No, .... Stats say that islam the entity has produced the following
Quotehttp://wikiislam.net/wiki/Honor_Related_Violence">Statistics on Honor Related Violence and Killings

Care to dispute it beyond trying to use me as reference in your convoluted ways? No?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"I've got a good point. If Muslims were misogynist honour killers, why would you hire one on as your head employee?

No you don't. Your point is off the mark, as usual.

Try just answering and defending the actual point of discussion; we are all waiting.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.