A

Edmonton Yanks Anti-Honour Killing Ads

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2013, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"None of us does so WTF are you blabbering about

Alright, so none of us hate Muslims!

I hate Islamic ideology though. Every civilized person should too. It should remain in the 8th century where it belongs.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"It is a hateful murderous ideology and my secular Muslim friends agree. Just go back and look at all those verses that COMMAND infidels like you and I be killed. It's at least as inhuman as Nazism.

Your Muslim friends agree that they follow a hateful murderous ideology? I find that hard to believe.

cc

Quote from: "Romero" I find that hard to believe.
Your problem. Work on it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Romero"What's wrong with that? I hate honour killers but I don't hate Muslims.

Am I wrong for not hating Muslims?
You are a schoolyard level ass for saying the obvious

Most of us to not hate any general group - WTF are you looking for, a fucking medal?? .... merely for doing what most of us do?

It would seem that you, Renee and Shen Li have a problem with the fact that I don't hate Muslims. You guys argue with me just for saying Muslims are good people.

Whoa, there worm eater. I don't have a problem with you NOT hating Muslims. I have a problem with your mealy-mouthed semantic argument tactics. I could care less how you feel about Muslims in general. Just be honest for once and stop trying to dance around the subject.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"It is a hateful murderous ideology and my secular Muslim friends agree. Just go back and look at all those verses that COMMAND infidels like you and I be killed. It's at least as inhuman as Nazism.

Your Muslim friends agree that they follow a hateful murderous ideology? I find that hard to believe.

They don't follow Islam at all. As I already wrote they are secular and like a good drink, a good joke(including ones about Mo) and a good shagging. All things that hateful ideology says are naughty. Hell, those sinners even eat bacon. :lol:

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Whoa, there worm eater. I don't have a problem with you NOT hating Muslims. I have a problem with your mealy-mouthed semantic argument tactics. I could care less how you feel about Muslims in general. Just be honest for once and stop trying to dance around the subject.

I'm always honest. What would you like to know?

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"They don't follow Islam at all. As I already wrote they are secular and like a good drink, a good joke(including ones about Mo) and a good shagging. All things that hateful ideology says are naughty. Hell, those sinners even eat bacon. :lol:

If they don't follow Islam then they wouldn't be Muslim. That's like saying a Christian doesn't follow Christianity.

Renee

Who is being hateful here now? Looks like you believe that ALL Muslims condone Islamic fundimentalism.

You really are a shithead, aren't you?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: "Romero" I'm always honest.
No. You are EXTREMELY dishonest.

You try to dance around the fact that islam is vile. That is dishonest

You try to equate people with an innate entity to save vile islam. That is dishonest

You make  tolerance statements that fit most people merely to get medals. That is dishonest

You are prolly the most dishonest person I have encountered on the net

Anonymous

QuoteIt would seem that you, Renee and Shen Li have a problem with the fact that I don't hate Muslims. You guys argue with me just for saying Muslims are good people.

How can anyone be a good person and blindly follow an ideology that COMMANDS infidels like you and I be killed?

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Who is being hateful here now? Looks like you believe that ALL Muslims condone Islamic fundimentalism.

You really are a shithead, aren't you?  :lol:

I've never said anything like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"They don't follow Islam at all. As I already wrote they are secular and like a good drink, a good joke(including ones about Mo) and a good shagging. All things that hateful ideology says are naughty. Hell, those sinners even eat bacon. :lol:

If they don't follow Islam then they wouldn't be Muslim. That's like saying a Christian doesn't follow Christianity.

So, a person that does not tithe cannot be saved by Jesus? Who doesn't know people who call themselves Christian, but do not follow xtian dogma?

I agree with Renee, your myopic, intolerant view that you either follow the hateful bigotry of the Quomic book or you are not a true Muzzy is ridiculous. Salman Rushdie and Tarek Fatah are not real Muslims because they are too liberal in your opinion? That sounds like the kind of extremism Bin Laden would have said.

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I simply don't hate Muslims.

You do hate the hate of Islamic ideology though correct?

cc