Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Don't buy Charmin toilet paper...

Started by Anonymous, July 02, 2020, 09:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369695 time=1593823961 user_id=3214
Great thread Mel.

Thanks.  Sharing knowledge is always a very admirable thing to do!

Oh, and you're not actually communicating with the real 'Mel' in that Admin thread...  That's another poster!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Mel post_id=369697 time=1593824523
Great thread Mel.

Thanks.  Sharing knowledge is always a very admirable thing to do!

Oh, and you're not actually communicating with the real 'Mel' in that Admin thread...  That's another poster!

who knew?

You're both equally hopeless and dreadfully obtuse

Anonymous

I'm sorry you feel that way!  I know Guest posting can be confusing for people that aren't used to it.  Even the Admin and Mods were in complete confusion for a while (and may still be), but it is what it is!  Just remember that not everything is as it appears!

Anonymous

Great thread Mel.

Good thing you're here to clog the board with the forum equivalent of Charmin toilet paper.

Only thing is we all know you wipe your funky ass with your barehand and lick your fingers when you're done.

Mel likes to let us know about his bathroom habits........he's single by the way.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369699 time=1593825296
I'm sorry you feel that way!  I know Guest posting can be confusing for people that aren't used to it.  Even the Admin and Mods were in complete confusion for a while (and may still be), but it is what it is!  Just remember that not everything is as it appears!

It sure confuses the fuck out of Jersey Gurl. Mind you, he often thinks it's me posting at him from various registered accounts... probably from getting dropped on his head too many times at childbirth I imagine.

Blazor

Quote from: Mel post_id=369694 time=1593823850
Quote from: Blazor post_id=369562 time=1593790748 user_id=2221
Mel, you must use TP like my son does, stop! My great grandfather (who survived the Depression) taught me to use 2 squares at a time, and use most the square. Dont get me wrong, the first 2 folded over squares only get one swipe, cause that takes off the bulk. But after that, you dont need much more. I prolly only use 10 squares, and I wipe til its white lol.

There's just no way I can make that happen...  I pull sheets of paper off the roll like there's no tomorrow!  Sometimes it pays to be frugal, but just not in this case!  Sometimes I'll fold it three or four times over, but only use it once!  Wasteful, I know, but old habits are hard to break...   :sad:

Lol I was the same way til my great grandfather got mad at me for doing that lol. He was a frugal guy. Hell he use to collect rain water in jugs, and thats what we had to wash our hands with lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=369764 time=1593871872 user_id=2221
Mel, you must use TP like my son does, stop! My great grandfather (who survived the Depression) taught me to use 2 squares at a time, and use most the square. Dont get me wrong, the first 2 folded over squares only get one swipe, cause that takes off the bulk. But after that, you dont need much more. I prolly only use 10 squares, and I wipe til its white lol.

There's just no way I can make that happen...  I pull sheets of paper off the roll like there's no tomorrow!  Sometimes it pays to be frugal, but just not in this case!  Sometimes I'll fold it three or four times over, but only use it once!  Wasteful, I know, but old habits are hard to break...   :sad:

Lol I was the same way til my great grandfather got mad at me for doing that lol. He was a frugal guy. Hell he use to collect rain water in jugs, and thats what we had to wash our hands with lol.

My inlaws still have big concrete water tanks to collect the runoff winter rains, so they can drink and shower through the dry months...

No filters bar a leaf mesh screen near the entrance...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=369764 time=1593871872 user_id=2221

Be thankful he didn't make you wipe the way the army does while out on manouvers. Tearing a hole in the folded sheet, poking the finger through to get the bits inside the freckle that paper misses, then folding the sheet over the finger to remove as much shit as possible from your digit and using the tiny wedge you tore off to clean beneath your fingernail.

All the dogfaces do it, some enjoy it so much they even give their finger an extra wiggle while it's up there, just ask Benzover.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview