Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Two More Months of CERB!

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2020, 01:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The math is fine, Mr. Trudeau has plenty of levers at his desposal to generate money. Sell this, rent that out, raise fees and taxes etc. The NDP and Bloc will go along so all is good. While you should be canonized for never, ever making a typo. You are very impressive.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370582 time=1594327313
Fashionista should try the CERB before knocking it. I bet she would enjoy the CERB and enjoy the extra time off with her family.

CERB helps the family. Help families, increase CERB to $3,000 and make it permanent.

Only an idiot would quit a full time job with a defined benefit pension to collect a measly 2 grand a month for 2 months.

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=370585 time=1594328895
The math is fine, Mr. Trudeau has plenty of levers at his desposal to generate money. Sell this, rent that out, raise fees and taxes etc. The NDP and Bloc will go along so all is good. While you should be canonized for never, ever making a typo. You are very impressive.

Naw, I make lots of miscues. . I was basically only wondering  why you are wasting so much time & space on fantasy bullshit

Does it go beyond "I like to see myself in print?"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=370592 time=1594329472 user_id=88
Quote from: Guest post_id=370585 time=1594328895

Naw, I make lots of miscues. . I was basically only wondering  why you are wasting so much time & space on fantasy bullshit

He has no life and doesn't want one. A couple of months of free beer instead of paying for it is as big as his plans get. He will be dead soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=370584 time=1594327889 user_id=88
Quote from: "Clueless Guest"Worse comes to worse we can sell PEI to ballance

Funny line, but it appears your math expertise is in the basement alongside your spelling

What is a "Lybian" btw?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

cc

Ya got me - however, as I said > Naw, I make lots of miscues. . I was basically only wondering why you are wasting so much time & space on fantasy bullshit

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=370597 time=1594331540 user_id=88
Ya got me - however, as I said > Naw, I make lots of miscues. . I was basically only wondering why you are wasting so much time & space on fantasy bullshit

That and then some.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=370574 time=1594324637 user_id=3254
Mel, don't worry..

You abused alcohol before CERB and I'm confident in my prediction you'll abuse it after it ends in September.

You got that right.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370612 time=1594340505
^^ Says the other alcohol soaked boot licker.

Barrel wash aint old Herman's life like it is with Mel. I have a hot old lady, I have a grown son, who is going to make me a granddaddy at any time, I have lived all over the world.

Old Mel is totally dependent on the swish because he aint got anything else going on in his life.

cc

I'm unfamiliar with it - Been going to ask you - What would be the alcohol % of wash .. and what would it be for next usage?

I'm assuming you are using former booze ageing barrels??? If so, it's can't be very high???

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=370614 time=1594341039 user_id=88
I'm unfamiliar with it - Been going to ask you - What would be the alcohol % of wash .. and what would it be for next usage?

I'm assuming you are using former booze ageing barrels??? If so, it's can't be very high???

It is lower than a bottle of rye.

cc

Anonymous

You will pay for CERB and I will collect. This is deal, the Liberal party of Canada will strike a deal with the NDP and Bloc to shut out the conservatives and make CERB  permanent. Outnumbered better than 2:1 the cons are a flaccid noodle waving in the wind. CERB will be permanent, CERB will be law!

cc

Better grease up the dumper for fall.

Canada is broke and at about the limit for getting loans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview