Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

FT Is The Crybaby Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371582 time=1594929843 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=371581 time=1594929799
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371574 time=1594929565 user_id=1676
Repeating BS doesn't make it any more true.... just makes you lot look desperate.... ac_hithere

Right and literally everyone can see that you should be telling that to the FT flame section with the nonstop bullshit.

You understand they bore the fuck out of everyone? If it wasnt for us they would have absolutely nothing to post about lol.

The other way around...

Absolutely not at all. And absolutely no one buys it. Just stop.

Its completely useless. You should ask CW to delete the entire flame section....leaving the only 5 threads in the whole section that arent about us.....before you try to gaslight it.

It's just too much lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371572 time=1594929434
SG has 1 thread directed at FT for every ten they start about us.

People dont even stick around there because all it is, is a bunch of whiney ass old men bitching about other forums.

This is consensus. Not a question.

98 percent of that Flame section is a bitchfest about how bad the other forums suck and what scum bag asshole me, Big, Flea and Murd are and how none of us know the super secret cool way to flame.

So accusing us of "crying" when we start mocking them for this just makes them look even fucking stupider.

Just own it, ffs. Everyone sees it. You may as well being saying water isnt wet.

They have had ample time to come to terms with their personal grudges and hurt feels and actually do something funny. They chose misery and bitching and wallowing.

THATS sad. And it's why they get made fun off.

There is a little bitching on every forum, but FT is a really slow forum and does not have anything else. SG is busy and you can totally avoid the visible area where FT's feelings have been hurt if you want. And I think that is what Fash does when she posts there.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=371586 time=1594930016
Repeating BS doesn't make it any more true.... just makes you lot look desperate.... ac_hithere

Right and literally everyone can see that you should be telling that to the FT flame section with the nonstop bullshit.

You understand they bore the fuck out of everyone? If it wasnt for us they would have absolutely nothing to post about lol.

The other way around...

Its completely useless. You should ask CW to delete the entire flame section....leaving the only 5 threads in the whole section that arent about us.....before you try to gaslight it.

It's just too much lol.

Facts are facts.... no amount of burying your heads in the sand will change them... ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=371587 time=1594930040 user_id=1689

People dont even stick around there because all it is, is a bunch of whiney ass old men bitching about other forums.

98 percent of that Flame section is a bitchfest about how bad the other forums suck and what scum bag asshole me, Big, Flea and Murd are and how none of us know the super secret cool way to flame.

So accusing us of "crying" when we start mocking them for this just makes them look even fucking stupider.

Just own it, ffs. Everyone sees it. You may as well being saying water isnt wet.

They have had ample time to come to terms with their personal grudges and hurt feels and actually do something funny. They chose misery and bitching and wallowing.

There is a little bitching on every forum, but FT is a really slow forum and does not have anything else. SG is busy and you can totally avoid the visible area if you want. And I think that is what Fash does when she posts there.

Exactly. At SG we mostly bitch about politics and at times pepper it with laughing at FT.

All they do over there is whine about other boards. It's so stupid lol. It's not even funny, it's just angry  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

But bro.... when I let the SSL cert expire at SG the whole community of victims from CBT to FT just shits the bed simultaneously

it's too fucking funny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371590 time=1594930209 user_id=1676

The other way around...

It's just too much lol.

Facts are facts.... no amount of burying your heads in the sand will change them... ac_hithere

Right we could smash this right now with screen shots from FT flame section with the constant, multiple threads of teeth gnashing......

.....but everyone has seen it and it's why they dont bother posting there.  Facts are indeed facts. They are not on your side here lol.

Good luck.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371591 time=1594930229

There is a little bitching on every forum, but FT is a really slow forum and does not have anything else. SG is busy and you can totally avoid the visible area if you want. And I think that is what Fash does when she posts there.

Exactly. At SG we mostly bitch about politics and at times pepper it with laughing at FT.

All they do over there is whine about other boards. It's so stupid lol. It's not even funny, it's just angry  :laugh3:

It would not be a problem if that forum was not so frickin dead. I can post fifty times a day at SG without posting in a FT thread. That aint possible at FT. Which is why I could no fucks about losing my password there.

Frood

Ahem....

https://i.postimg.cc/3Nx6HPGX/Screenshot-20200717-031612-Chrome.jpg">

That's just page 1!  ac_toofunny

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371593 time=1594930292 user_id=3214
But bro.... when I let the SSL cert expire at SG the whole community of victims from CBT to FT just shits the bed simultaneously

it's too fucking funny

You're renowned for being lazy about SSL expirations... I've even had to remind you a couple of times in PM....so your statement doesn't muster past the smell test.... but good of you to try it on anyway...  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Oh boy.... Slum bum and Sad Martini are gonna be holding each other tight tonight

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371598 time=1594930562 user_id=1676

Ahem....

https://i.postimg.cc/3Nx6HPGX/Screenshot-20200717-031612-Chrome.jpg">

That's just page 1!  ac_toofunny

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371593 time=1594930292 user_id=3214

it's too fucking funny

You're renowned for being lazy about SSL expirations... I've even had to remind you a couple of times in PM....so your statement doesn't muster past the smell test.... but good of you to try it on anyway...  :thumbup:

I am lazy about remembering to reissue the cert

But all the crying and complaining about it makes it a wonderful tool to extract more tears from my victims

Anonymous

Ohhh....well.....did someone get CW to delete the entire 14 pages of tears about MMP, SG, BC, me and Big?

Because that screen shot can be met with like 14 pages of the Furnace whining to fucking high heaven about everyone else.

It's like the reject table of butt hurt bullied people to talk shit about all the cool kids lol.

But we are somehow crying because we make fun of it lmao.

Yeah no. Lol.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=371596 time=1594930401

The other way around...

It's just too much lol.

Right we could smash this right now with screen shots from FT flame section with the constant, multiple threads of teeth gnashing......

.....but everyone has seen it and it's why they dont bother posting there.  Facts are indeed facts. They are not on your side here lol.

Good luck.

Statistical analysis would be in FT's favour according to thread author (Poofer), number of members (16 active of 20, approximately 6-7 active daily), and number of posts per day on average while taking into account SG's volumes, members active, and how anti FT quips are disseminated through your guest and BG areas...

You'd surpass FT in this who talks about who more contest easily with Poofer removed from the equation and statistics refreshed... which you might object to, but remember....at one time Poofer was one of your brahs at SG and regularly did there to MMP, CBT, BC... etc what he's been doing back at you from FT now...

...and here at BC, the RR.... virtually all SG posts is FT fanfare, so there is that to consider as well...

...so your argument falls apart.

...and seeing that most FT members think SG is a worthless shit hole these days and can't be fcked with it, SG needs FT... FT doesn't need SG...

....why would they? They've got accomplished flamers and trolls there at a site whose primary reason for existence is unrelated to the game...

Thanks for playing anyway...  :thumbup:

(Ps: And I haven't even broached the underlying Flea/ScT saga  posts.... ac_smile )
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371604 time=1594931398 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=371596 time=1594930401

The other way around...

It's just too much lol.

Good luck.

Statistical analysis would be in FT's favour according to thread author (Poofer), number of members (16 active of 20, approximately 6-7 active daily), and number of posts per day on average while taking into account SG's volumes, members active, and how anti FT quips are disseminated through your guest and BG areas...

You'd surpass FT in this who talks about who more contest easily with Poofer removed from the equation and statistics refreshed... which you might object to, but remember....at one time Poofer was one of your brahs at SG and regularly did there to MMP, CBT, BC... etc what he's been doing back at you from FT now...

...and here at BC, the RR.... virtually all SG posts is FT fanfare, so there is that to consider as well...

...so your argument falls apart.

...and seeing that most FT members think SG is a worthless shit hole these days and can't be fcked with it, SG needs FT... FT doesn't need SG...

....why would they? They've got accomplished flamers and trolls there at a site whose primary reason for existence is unrelated to the game...

Thanks for playing anyway...  :thumbup:

(Ps: And I haven't even broached the underlying Flea/ScT saga  posts.... ac_smile )

"Statistical analysis"

Nigga you putting in work coddling them testicles  :roll:

you getting time and a half or something?

Frood

Open SG to the public and I'll organize a fact finding team... FT is already open, so have at it...

You're going to be embarrassed though, and you know it...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview