Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

FT Is The Crybaby Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=371521 time=1594922851 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371519 time=1594922581 user_id=3214
The cheerleading is real tho

Lol

Not from me. That admin guy from FT needs an endless supply of Kleenex. Man, is he delicate.

I know right?

You should have seen him screeching about me over at CBT  

It was hysterical watching a self proclaimed "internet terrorist" bitch up like a fucking fairy with all these claims that I hacked his forum

Well, if I did hack an internet terrorist's forum the only thing the internet terrorist did about it was bitch up and remain terrorized  :roll:

Frood

Who is the one screeching again?...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371506 time=1594913480 user_id=1676
It's mostly Biggie, Dovey, BEnzover, Flea, Caskur, and a few newbs who are just yes men constantly obsessing over FT like little school girls...

...it is kind of sad to witness...

You keep involving me in your whack ass trolling like I give two shits about that fucking forum. I rarely comment on anything involving that forum yet you keep trying to push like I care that much. Everyone here can read both forums and see for themselves.

Why does it bother you so much if someone makes fun of an online nic? This isn't like the Freud I know. It's like you're trying to appease someone who is very upset about you posting at SG.

This is my last post on this cuz I can't stomach reading this forum. I really wish you would snap out of it. It's ok to be friends with whoever you want.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=371533 time=1594923877 user_id=2845
It's mostly Biggie, Dovey, BEnzover, Flea, Caskur, and a few newbs who are just yes men constantly obsessing over FT like little school girls...

You keep involving me in your whack ass trolling like I give two shits about that fucking forum. I rarely comment on anything involving that forum yet you keep trying to push like I care that much. Everyone here can read both forums and see for themselves.

Why does it bother you so much if someone makes fun of an online nic? This isn't like the Freud I know. It's like you're trying to appease someone who is very upset about you posting at SG.

This is my last post on this cuz I can't stomach reading this forum. I really wish you would snap out of it. It's ok to be friends with whoever you want.

Funny how freud and fox went full metal bitchup at the same time.

Like someone behind the scenes was pulling their strings ...

Frood

I can see I've pressed your buttons because they've busted through your bra, brah...  :JC_howdy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371522 time=1594923076 user_id=3214

Lol

Not from me. That admin guy from FT needs an endless supply of Kleenex. Man, is he delicate.

I know right?

It was hysterical watching a self proclaimed "internet terrorist" bitch up like a fucking fairy with all these claims that I hacked his forum

Well, if I did hack an internet terrorist's forum the only thing the internet terrorist did about it was bitch up and remain terrorized  :roll:

The hacking accusation, I remember. Reminds me when Seamoron posted a link to his FB account here and accused Shen Li of hacking his account.  :crazy:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=371538 time=1594924390 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371522 time=1594923076 user_id=3214

Lol

I know right?

The hacking accusation, I remember. Reminds me when Seamoron posted a link to his FB account here and accused Shen Li of hacking his account.  :crazy:

It was hysterical coming from a guy who used to threaten Erica constantly with hacking until I came along and dared him to try. Then all of the sudden his balls disappeared and then reappeared on his fucking torso like some transgender magic trick.

Frued here is just being instructed to run cover cause I made that clown look like a fool

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

OYSTERS! OYSTERS! GET YOU SUM OYSTERS! SLIDE DOWN YOUR THROAT!

OYSTERS! OYSTERS!

Anonymous

I'm sorry about that Erica because I enjoy your visits here.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

What's sad to witness is how delusional you are willing to look saying this.

Anyone and everyone has seen the 14 page Furnace, which is 98 percent nothing but a butt ass hurt nonstop whinefest about MMP, SG, and here. Everyone sees this.

I'm really not sure what the goal is here. They either want our attention or they dont. You can focus on the maybe 5 threads where we toss a bone to the freakshow that is FT and their constant bitchfest if you want.....but it's obvious to everyone, including you, that they really are completely focused on shit talking the other boards and then wailing like antagonized infants when they get made fun of back. The only reason they get even of attention is because of their ridiculous whining. They could disappear today and literally nothing would be impacted.

There is simply no reversing that. But enjoy the futile meat shielding.

Anonymous

Look at all this bickering. You folks should be more like old Herman. Everybody loves me, and I don't blame any of them for that.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=371562 time=1594928094

What's sad to witness is how delusional you are willing to look saying this.

Anyone and everyone has seen the 14 page Furnace, which is 98 percent nothing but a butt ass hurt nonstop whinefest about MMP, SG, and here. Everyone sees this.

I'm really not sure what the goal is here. They either want our attention or they dont. You can focus on the maybe 5 threads where we toss a bone to the freakshow that is FT and their constant bitchfest if you want.....but it's obvious to everyone, including you, that they really are completely focused on shit talking the other boards and then wailing like antagonized infants when they get made fun of back. The only reason they get even of attention is because of their ridiculous whining. They could disappear today and literally nothing would be impacted.

There is simply no reversing that. But enjoy the futile meat shielding.

:indiferent:  

You miss the point....

....SG is dishing at out at least as much as FT is, and the majority at FT has been from Poofer (to be expected).

...so point as many fingers as you like.

Quote from: Herman post_id=371563 time=1594928410 user_id=1689
Look at all this bickering. You folks should be more like old Herman. Everybody loves me, and I don't blame any of them for that.

:laugh:

It's your signature cologne.... Eau de Barrel Wash....
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview