Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

FT Is The Crybaby Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371273 time=1594737974
Mel Who is not a member of FT.

Say, I know... if you cough up an admin panel for Martini here, I'll use my Svengali Magnificence to propose a shiny new Mel panel of the dumpster there. That way this forum can remain on topic.

ac_biggrin

We know he's not a member of FT.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=371330 time=1594786772 user_id=3254

Say, I know... if you cough up an admin panel for Martini here, I'll use my Svengali Magnificence to propose a shiny new Mel panel of the dumpster there. That way this forum can remain on topic.

ac_biggrin

They already have a couple of whiners. They have no opening for a third crybaby.

Anonymous

ac_biggrin

That's okay, I'll give him some other whiner's account. Herman's most probably, he's not using it.

I'm certain Mel will jump at the opportunity. He can chain Shen Li down on a bench and turn the hoses on her. You know, to make her feel right at home and shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371348 time=1594800305

ac_biggrin

That's okay, I'll give him some other whiner's account. Herman's most probably, he's not using it.

I'm certain Mel will jump at the opportunity. He can chain Shen Li down on a bench and turn the hoses on her. You know, to make her feel right at home and shit.

Herman would kick you and martini's crybaby asses at the same time. Hell, Shen would put the smack down on you two FT wimps.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=371352 time=1594801083 user_id=2015

ac_biggrin

Herman would kick you and martini's crybaby asses at the same time. Hell, Shen would put the smack down on you two FT wimps.

Awww, he would not, he's so drunk he's forgotten his password. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I wouldn't talk Shen Li's talents up too much either, because last time I saw her there she was at the bottom of a dogpile and whining about the content of the forum there.

She was still whining about it when she got back here. Luckily for her my fingers took pity on her shamefaced tears and shuffled the thread off to digital heaven.

Alright, I deleted it accidentally while 86-ing a double post. That'll teach me for showing off my superior browser tab management, eh Iron Knob Jockey? ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=371354 time=1594803333
I wouldn't talk Shen Li's talents up too much either, because last time I saw her there she was at the bottom of a dogpile and whining about the content of the forum there.

She was still whining about it when she got back here. Luckily for her my fingers took pity on her shamefaced tears and shuffled the thread off to digital heaven.

Alright, I deleted it accidentally while 86-ing a double post. That'll teach me for showing off my superior browser tab management, eh Iron Knob Jockey? ac_biggrin

He prefers Choo Choo Boy ...   ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371357 time=1594805202 user_id=1676

He prefers Choo Choo Boy ...   ac_smile

He "chew chew chooses him", does he? Ein piss bum tittie-poo, that doesn't leave an awful lot of contenders now, does it? I mean I can't imagine Fennel Arsewipe filling Herman's gumboots, even if he IS spouting shit about showing me whats what behind closed doors.

Not to worry, it's not as if anyone important is going to miss either of those two homos over there. I guess this forum will just have to do without the fame and adulation that adminning Martini would have brought it.

Biggie Smiles

FT is a laughing stock now

The Red Robin Ranger should start another thread about me  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371353 time=1594802978
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=371352 time=1594801083 user_id=2015

ac_biggrin

Awww, he would not, he's so drunk he's forgotten his password. ac_toofunny

Mel posts as a guest like you do....no password required.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371378 time=1594826957 user_id=3214

Who is that winded crybaby that comes here to complain that he has been treated unfairly. He thinks he is a teenaged girl just like Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=371462 time=1594884656 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371378 time=1594826957 user_id=3214

Who is that winded crybaby that comes here to complain that he has been treated unfairly. He thinks he is a teenaged girl just like Mel.

You perhaps?

Anonymous

...and shuffled the thread off to digital heaven.

Luckily for you, you have that option.

FT motto:

When we can't take the heat,

And are headed for certain defeat,

We just delete.

*BOOM*

Anonymous

">

I rather be at Red Robin then Sputtering Grandpas.

Anonymous

Quote from: Boomer post_id=371485 time=1594899473
...and shuffled the thread off to digital heaven.

Luckily for you, you have that option.

FT motto:

When we can't take the heat,

And are headed for certain defeat,

We just delete.

*BOOM*

Not a boom

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview