Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

FT Is The Crybaby Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371219 time=1594703933 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=371216 time=1594703356 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371214 time=1594703194 user_id=1676
FT isn't a delicate's sort of favourite haunt, Fash...

Don't listen to the cry-mice at SG...  ac_smile

What typically happens is FT gets blamed for discussing outside forums elsewhere by the mice, so FT members actually start threads there discussing the discussion of the allegations, thereby causing the mice to shriek "see! They're discussing!@!!"...

Rodents are hilarious.

KM is a whiner.

More of a drama whore... it's what he's been doing for 15 years.....almost to the exact formula.

Boast-Brag/promote himself/threaten to leave/stay/repeat...

True, it's all to be notriced.

Biggie Smiles

47 year old man that still works at Red Robin.

Working fast food joints was beneath me at 18 and this fucker is moving closer to retirement doing it  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371228 time=1594705992 user_id=3214

Working fast food joints was beneath me at 18 and this fucker is moving closer to retirement doing it  ac_lmfao

Old Mel is in his forties and subsisting on government handouts.

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371228 time=1594705992 user_id=3214

What do you care who works and where? No job is shameful.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

The vice-leader of the green party is a fat black woman.

She complained about racism and the power of the majority ethnic group..

Then she implied that all the people who go to tradeschool are less intelligent than she is.

I guess she has a superiority complex..

6/10 is enough to get to her school..

Mine was 9,2/10... Only lowered by my refusal to learn swedish and other things like my overall behavior.

Odinson

These folks have the general opinion that if you are, for example, an electrician, you are stupid as hell..

Frood

It's a common theme all over the world... middle class professionals have their noses up in the air until they find out they're only on a fraction of what some tradesmen get.

Then they act like twats... :)
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=371229 time=1594706753 user_id=1689

Just can't get me out of your head, can ya?   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=371156 time=1594652508 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=371136 time=1594645691
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=371068 time=1594602681 user_id=3254
I won't lie to get them to like me..

And I won't participate in threads that trash SG or here..

So, maybe it's not a place I should register at.

It might look a bit weird, especially considering all the threads bashing FT that you participate in here and at SG. ac_biggrin

Prior to yesterday's falling out between KM and Shen I didn't know we had threads "bashing" FT..

And this one we are currently chatting in is.... what IS this thread, if not exactly bashing FT?

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=371156 time=1594652508 user_id=3254
And I don't mean the back and forth insults between yourself and Biggie..

Well perhaps it might help if you defined what "bashing" actually is, because I'm not seeing a great amount of difference between the argy-bargy going on here and what the various blow-ins from other sites are doing at FT. Unless it's tied to the amount of keystrokes per post of course. I'm not sure how you would otherwise draw the distinction.

FT, kind of like this place, was never intended to be in opposition to SG. FT, kind of like this place with VF, was nonetheless cast as a site in opposition to the out-of-town protagonists. Smeggy Bawlz could do much worse than concentrate on his own forum, more or less like Evs should. Or whoever. I'm sure you get the idea.

That said, I doubt FT warrants your attention, but since you've been so kind as to mention your recent trip there, you may like to consider the identities of the people starting these sitebashing threads you find so odious. Very few of them are ones its administrators have authored, in fact the lions share of them seem to have been started by two people, one who is known for his frequent and extended leaves of absence, the other (as I understand it) a person who has claimed to have a panel at SG. I could check of course, but I believe the last thread I personally started which could in any way be construed as bashing another site was directed at MMP, not SG.

Everything else I've authored on the subject has been in response to the constant back and forth tattling. Are you, as one admin to another, pretending to tell me that the idle chit-chat so sought after by your purple lipsticked friend with the script kiddie pretenses is something I should be turning a blind eye to? You do realise that is an open challenge for him to try even harder to elicit a response, no?

Anyway, it's no skin off my dick whether or not anyone here decides a forum with as few rules as FT has is a fit for them or not. Though it might bear mentioning that as unregulated as FT is compared to pretty much any forum you care to name, it is perhaps telling that so few feel comfortable in steering the narrative in directions more palatable to them. One might think the casting of Ceedub's tinker-toy as a site to bash other sites from and doing buttfuck nothing off their own bat to effect any change other than to complain bitterly about it is, in fact, the driving reason for sites such as SG and BC'sexistence.

You will of course be quick to assure me otherwise.

And I in return will raise an amused eyebrow and ask why you would assume FT should be any different.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Oh, just as an addendum, I don't call the myriad of threads started at FT on topics that have nothing whatsoever to do with this web community "site bashing", but that's just me. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=371246 time=1594721984
Quote from: Herman post_id=371229 time=1594706753 user_id=1689

Just can't get me out of your head, can ya?   :laugh:

Herman is on your list now with mimi, evs and kiebers and myself.

Anonymous

Mel Who is not a member of FT.

Say, I know... if you cough up an admin panel for Martini here, I'll use my Svengali Magnificence to propose a shiny new Mel panel of the dumpster there. That way this forum can remain on topic.

ac_biggrin

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371235 time=1594712497 user_id=1676
It's a common theme all over the world... middle class professionals have their noses up in the air until they find out they're only on a fraction of what some tradesmen get.

Then they act like twats... :)

Yeah I know a woman who has a masters degree in some social science..

Anyhow, we were talking about salaries... Her paycheck is at least 4 times lighter than mine..

She of course blamed it on me being a man..

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Who is to say what is fulfilling job wise or not...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview