Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

FT Is The Crybaby Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

You think they put on warpaint before they log on? Lol.

"Alright guys.....let's WIN this! You.....talk about Bigs Dick. That'll show em"

Lmao.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371660 time=1594940761

"Alright guys.....let's WIN this! You.....talk about Bigs Dick. That'll show em"

Lmao.

'Dick' is always on their mind, second only to 'ass'. Man-ass, to be specific.

They have their own version of this song:

Biggie Smiles

I guess we can all see now why Sad Martini wanted fraud as a judge so badly

Getting whooped three times would have made him jump off a bridge

Anonymous

Quote from: Boomer post_id=371661 time=1594942579
Quote from: Guest post_id=371660 time=1594940761

Lmao.

'Dick' is always on their mind, second only to 'ass'. Man-ass, to be specific.

They have their own version of this song:

Maybe if Kev just got his Wheeler Walker on like a normal person,  he would be alright and he wouldn't still be bitching. He was a bit over invested.

">

That second verse tho lol.

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

The same way Fraud just served a bunch of mini morons.

Quickly, efficiently, and with genuine love.

Did you need cheese to go along with all that whine?

#pwnd

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Look at Small Fry sit here at this BC booth and ration out his sips of tepid water...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371669 time=1594953667 user_id=3214
Supersize them fries peasant

https://i.postimg.cc/Y2Gy9g81/images-2020-07-17-T124922-324.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I like how Marty claims victory for whatever end he is bias towards even in battles that dont exist.

And that just makes it true just cuz lol.

Must be really tiring.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371670 time=1594954222 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371669 time=1594953667 user_id=3214
Supersize them fries peasant

https://i.postimg.cc/Y2Gy9g81/images-2020-07-17-T124922-324.jpg">

THAT is hilarious  :laugh3:

He is so fucking adorable ♡

Anonymous

Eh, just wait, Joo will pretend to be Sum Cun'T and try to erase the cum off his face soon enough like an internet pocket Tide pen. It happens.

He was better off ripping off Martini's material then regurgitating the Cum Garglers folly that...(don't say it too loud) didn't work back then, either.

Maybe if they weren't so persistent in playing "hey, let's see how many of our heads can fit in BenZos ass"  they could break free of the recycle bin they lovingly call home. Not that it matters, mind you, after Fraud pretty much put the boots to the low hanging fruit you damn well know there was an asshole eruption celebration from the four tiara wearing tard chimps that resembled broken sceptic tanks to the point those around them thought they were cosplaying pieces of shit. Whoops, can't make believe what you really are loolz

Has anybody sent out a search party for Murdock yet?

(Looks thru binoculars)

Wait, I won't find her with those.

(Pulls out a periscope)

Trying to find Murdock or her forum is like playing electronic battleship. You push her buttons and instead of hearing a bomb drop you hear a toilet flush. What a ringing endorsement it was handing the keys to SG over to the two malcontents who dealt that place it's fatal blow. It's like walking into a doctor's office and saying "you know, I would feel so much better if I just had AIDS. Can you help me with this?"

Of course they don't like FT talking about them. Nobody wants to hear about their personal failures on these forums when you go thru their histories. Simpy here has fucked up every forum he touches to the point his ego, which should be bubble wrapped right about now and have "handle like eggs" written in permanent marker on his forehead like a henna tattoo in calligraphy lettering so it looks "edgy", is in such discourse even his brain is growing a hand to slap some common sense into him.

How do I know this? Cuz I live in his head rent free, silly. I'm like this idiots hero with all the "notice me" posts this "deemed obsessive Stan" creates.

It's like when Ninja tweets and all the kids respond how much they love and hate him. Hell, Fortnite made a Ninja Skin for the game and I'd be damned if Simpy here could buy my skin irl he not only would, but would go around looking for a job bartending if he could. The guys in love with me.

I mean...if he really wanted to be me, maybe he should get his high school diploma first, but I digress.

Whoopsie

Come on, you seriously don't think if I was a song writer Simpy wouldn't buy all my albums? Or Dovey for that matter? Shit, Dovey bought all the other shit I was telling her and neither one want to let this shit go because they saw just how much impact I can create on these forums.

They can't. I can. (Wink)

Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview