Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

FT Is The Crybaby Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371694 time=1594961593 user_id=3214
FT is a shrine dedicated to all the hurt I put on these gimps

Sql injection whut ?

Those two guys are thin skinned.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=371697 time=1594962618 user_id=1689

Sql injection whut ?

They straight whining pussies.

And this dead beat clown who can't put food on his kids table is here talking about "I can beat you in fortnite tho"

Clowns. All four of them

derp derp

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371699 time=1594963355 user_id=3214

Sql injection whut ?

And this dead beat clown who can't put food on his kids table is here talking about "I can beat you in fortnite tho"

Clowns. All four of them

derp derp

Four of them? There is old Marty and that whining Sum Cunt guy. Who are the other two?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=371700 time=1594964003 user_id=1689

Sql injection whut ?

Clowns. All four of them

derp derp

Four of them? There is old Marty and that whining Sum Cunt guy. Who are the other two?

Dickwad Diana and This poopy tard

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=371689 time=1594961013 user_id=3287
he will be pounding refresh until he eventually falls asleep and wet dreams KM.

He already started.

He's already fantasizing I'm looking him *up and down" and posted about it.

His estrogen shots must be hitting hard atm. I'm under the assumption he watched as Dovey rode my dingo like a sled and is either butthurt, jelly or a mixture of a lil bit of both, the fact I'm a straight guy be damned.

He's reading a little like phrostbyte. That was another guy bragging about having my pictures and creating homo erotic fantasies on the forums and threatening sites. Simpy here is just going full ham Phrosty.

Wait, even Phrosty was a gamer. Poor Simpy here doesn't have the eye hand coordination to pull off a simple game like Fortnite with a user base of oh, I think 65 million ppl.

So...

Simpy can't beat me at Fortnite, and from the looks of it, can't keep interest in a message board.

I can tho. (Chuckles)

So much for yet another myriad of delusional gibberish from Simpy the forum killing machine.

He can kill a forum off tho. Better then I ever could, I give him that. Makes me wonder if Flea really wants her name attached to her forum if that mong is getting the keys to it. Cuz we all know Simpys history at turning message boards into ghost towns.

Question-

Name one forum that had a respectablei life span that Simpy here had a hand in?

Answer ? None

And these idiots are complaining about commentary? They should be thankful somebody is pointing out the flaws and instead of acting so bitter, listening to the solid advice from ppl who have actually ran successful forums. There isn't a single person on staff at SG that has a history of running a successful forum. Not. One. SG is like opening a Cadbury eggs, cracking it open, and instead of the creamy fondant inside it's filled with shit. They did it to themselves and if they're happy, nobody cares, really.

Oh yeah, I also fucked that dumb broad that follows him around on these forums and had her calling me daddy while I slapped her ass. That prolly hurts him, too. I turned Dovey into this communities biggest meme since the Brent meltdown and lost no sleep over it.

But that's Simp type thinking. They should be thanking me for the aura I created at that place. Hell, this entire community should be thanking me for making all these forums relevant for a brief time period. I flexed so hard the dunderheads are still crying into their neckbeards.

These idiots need me more then I need them. I get less interested in these forums by the day, yet here the ragamuffin brigade can't stop trying to poke the master. I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Not really, buy it writes good.

Anonymous

Called it.

Simpy melty in full effect.

Pull out the garden hose.... ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371675 time=1594957426
Quote from: Guest post_id=371671 time=1594955091
I like how Marty claims victory for whatever end he is bias towards even in battles that dont exist.

And that just makes it true just cuz lol.

Must be really tiring.

https://i.postimg.cc/mDfkx7rT/tenor-10.gif">

Do you understand why this is a really dumbshit thing to say over the age of 20?  Seriously do you think it's a good "gotcha" sort of come back?

Lulz. What a mess.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371704 time=1594964574

He already started.

He's already fantasizing I'm looking him *up and down" and posted about it.

His estrogen shots must be hitting hard atm. I'm under the assumption he watched as Dovey rode my dingo like a sled and is either butthurt, jelly or a mixture of a lil bit of both, the fact I'm a straight guy be damned.

He's reading a little like phrostbyte. That was another guy bragging about having my pictures and creating homo erotic fantasies on the forums and threatening sites. Simpy here is just going full ham Phrosty.

Wait, even Phrosty was a gamer. Poor Simpy here doesn't have the eye hand coordination to pull off a simple game like Fortnite with a user base of oh, I think 65 million ppl.

So...

Simpy can't beat me at Fortnite, and from the looks of it, can't keep interest in a message board.

I can tho. (Chuckles)

So much for yet another myriad of delusional gibberish from Simpy the forum killing machine.

He can kill a forum off tho. Better then I ever could, I give him that. Makes me wonder if Flea really wants her name attached to her forum if that mong is getting the keys to it. Cuz we all know Simpys history at turning message boards into ghost towns.

Question-

Name one forum that had a respectablei life span that Simpy here had a hand in?

Answer ? None

And these idiots are complaining about commentary? They should be thankful somebody is pointing out the flaws and instead of acting so bitter, listening to the solid advice from ppl who have actually ran successful forums. There isn't a single person on staff at SG that has a history of running a successful forum. Not. One. SG is like opening a Cadbury eggs, cracking it open, and instead of the creamy fondant inside it's filled with shit. They did it to themselves and if they're happy, nobody cares, really.

Oh yeah, I also fucked that dumb broad that follows him around on these forums and had her calling me daddy while I slapped her ass. That prolly hurts him, too. I turned Dovey into this communities biggest meme since the Brent meltdown and lost no sleep over it.

But that's Simp type thinking. They should be thanking me for the aura I created at that place. Hell, this entire community should be thanking me for making all these forums relevant for a brief time period. I flexed so hard the dunderheads are still crying into their neckbeards.

These idiots need me more then I need them. I get less interested in these forums by the day, yet here the ragamuffin brigade can't stop trying to poke the master. I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Not really, buy it writes good.

Lulz Nice melt, psycho.

So you steal Pantera lyrics now? How much else of this whacked out shit show of butt hurt insecurity was written by other people? TV shows? Other songs?

Bitch I never fucking called you daddy while you smacked my ass. You ain't fucking Phil Anselmo lmao

">

I'm sure Big is devastated that you could beat him in Fortnight.  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=371704 time=1594964574

Got the hand eye coordination to push a 60,000.00 car tho

while you ride the bus with your eyes on the stop closest to red robins to put that "hand eye coordination" to good use stuffing french fries into sleeves for minimum wage  :roll:

Ever get a good panic attack thinking the bus ain't gonna really stop when you pull that cord?

Nice melty btw ... I read about 60% of it

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371703 time=1594964556 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=371700 time=1594964003 user_id=1689

Sql injection whut ?

Clowns. All four of them

derp derp

Dickwad Diana and This poopy tard

:MG_216:

Such guy. Has much sad. Most delusions....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Sql injection whut ?

They bitch and whine like bullied victims and the minute you address them they start screeching "pwned!!"

It's like playing uncle  :roll:

Biggie Smiles

47 year old man rides the bus to red robin 6 days a week for the type of coin I waste per month just dining out

need I flame him more than life already has ?

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=371711 time=1594965849

Sql injection whut ?

They bitch and whine like bullied victims and the minute you address them they start screeching "pwned!!"

It's like playing uncle  :roll:

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Ai wask mai pu sai fail dot tamagagachi hai!

Stinkstink chempo Dwee toyt

Veree sexay me no?

Anonymous

Did we just get owned again? Lmao.

I hope he quotes Cemetary Gates in his next melty....just like the last one it is one of my favs ♡

">

Can we put requests in?  :thumbup:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview