Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

FT Is The Crybaby Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

I don't stock butthurt lotion... you'll have to hit an online chemist...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=371718 time=1594966486 user_id=1676
I don't stock butthurt lotion... you'll have to hit an online chemist...

I dont use lotions or lubes. I just go in raw.  

I guess our prematurely pwning partners passed out with a mouth full of uncased pillows again.

But least FT will have some new posts when they catch their breath.  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

lol.... I canz beatz you at Fortnite

I can't stop laughing at that.

Nigga you should concentrate on beating the mold in your bathroom.

Just saying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371720 time=1594967518 user_id=3214

Just saying

If FT were a person

">

:laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=371721 time=1594967887
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=371720 time=1594967518 user_id=3214

Just saying

If FT were a person

">

:laugh3:

lmao.

Only difference is this dude realized pretty quickly he's being laughed at

the four horsemen of the cockonlips here haven't quite figured that out in almost two decades  ac_toofunny

Frood

^^^ these losers got cunt punted so hard, they're walking around in circles while high fiving each other's labias...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I can snap my fingers and have these minions drooling all over their Android's.

It's like knocking somebody for playing Fortnite, yet using the term "nigga" when they're at that elderly age.

Zing

I still beat it, tho.

Oh wait, yet another "it's ok when Simpy speaks like a lombotimized mule suffering from dementia" yet when Poofer states he "beat it, tho" it's immature when he actually....beat it tho. (Shrugs)

You just know Simpy here was mad calling Dovey;

"Dovey, wake up, Poofer is kicking my ass around I need back up!!!" ac_lmfao

Like that's gonna help. I'm getting yt links to a Pantera song I never heard before and yes, thank God I'm not a fucking decrepit junkie like Phil Anselmo. I mean, who wants to be known as a junkie?

Wait....don't answer that one.

Give it up Dovey. Just accept your role in this community as a meme and get over it. Where's a link to the sonnets you were writing about yours truly? That's some classic ass shit if I do say so myself. You still have stature on these forums as the greatest lawn dart, why so salty? It's still status. Something Simpy won't ever have outside of being Tawp's twin brother in terms of producing quality forums riddled with nothing.

Here's some advice for the two of you- find something a little more constructive with yourselves. Neither of you have that "it" factor outside of being punching bags and punching bags are only good until they are used up.

Dovey, you got used up last summer, during "The Summer of Poofer". You can't ever come back from it and everyone sees and knows it. They might all be friendly to you thru DM, but trust me, everyone is laughing at you. You made a complete fool out of yourself and these are your friends laughing at you, not mine.

I swear I should post up some of the DMs where your friends said you got humiliated. I should, but I won't. Why? Because I don't want you trying to ruin their lives because somebody, me, got the better of you. It's not my fault your worthless, bruh. I just pointed it out clearly what everyone already knew.

And Simpy, you never even had that much. You get knocked around with your own words when you ain't ripping me off. Honestly, go back to stealing my material.

Fraud broke you minghags with one post. That's embarrassing (stolen from pickles who stole it from me). If you two idiots are actually going to be running SG, you are setting a bad example that you two are still the same two bots who ruined MMP. And if you shitbags want a forum for only you two, why not just text each other? No offense, I rarely read you buffoons just like a rarely read Doveys text messages. You tards aren't interesting, and that's not your problem. You were never interesting unless I made you interesting. Just play the victim card. It will work better for the both of you because you are surrounded by simps at SG and incels here at BC.

Puppets on my strings.

Anonymous

Does anybody read those long posts about nothing. I didn't think so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=371729 time=1594969983 user_id=2015

Spoken like a true, short attentioned span fucktard.

Wait

Didn't you say something like complete flotsam like Herman could out flame yours truly?

What flame forum did you actually come from, n00b?

Wernt you the shit posting dundertard who suddenly thought he was a flamer when PervyRotty ejected from this place?

Write a flame, reject. Lemme see this one.

Or, I'll write a flame, make you cry, and use you as a foot stool for your duration in this community.

Fair?

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371731 time=1594970523

Spoken like a true, short attentioned span fucktard.

Wait

Didn't you say something like complete flotsam like Herman could out flame yours truly?

What flame forum did you actually come from, n00b?

Wernt you the shit posting dundertard who suddenly thought he was a flamer when PervyRotty ejected from this place?

Write a flame, reject. Lemme see this one.

Or, I'll write a flame, make you cry, and use you as a foot stool for your duration in this community.

Fair?

I never said anything about Herman being a flamer, you flaming fairy. i said he could kick your skinny faggot ass and your bf Martini too at the same time. Shen Li could kung fy your weak old ctybaby butts too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371725 time=1594969428
I can snap my fingers and have these minions drooling all over their Android's.

It's like knocking somebody for playing Fortnite, yet using the term "nigga" when they're at that elderly age.

Zing

I still beat it, tho.

Oh wait, yet another "it's ok when Simpy speaks like a lombotimized mule suffering from dementia" yet when Poofer states he "beat it, tho" it's immature when he actually....beat it tho. (Shrugs)

You just know Simpy here was mad calling Dovey;

"Dovey, wake up, Poofer is kicking my ass around I need back up!!!" ac_lmfao

Like that's gonna help. I'm getting yt links to a Pantera song I never heard before and yes, thank God I'm not a fucking decrepit junkie like Phil Anselmo. I mean, who wants to be known as a junkie?

Wait....don't answer that one.

Give it up Dovey. Just accept your role in this community as a meme and get over it. Where's a link to the sonnets you were writing about yours truly? That's some classic ass shit if I do say so myself. You still have stature on these forums as the greatest lawn dart, why so salty? It's still status. Something Simpy won't ever have outside of being Tawp's twin brother in terms of producing quality forums riddled with nothing.

Here's some advice for the two of you- find something a little more constructive with yourselves. Neither of you have that "it" factor outside of being punching bags and punching bags are only good until they are used up.

Dovey, you got used up last summer, during "The Summer of Poofer". You can't ever come back from it and everyone sees and knows it. They might all be friendly to you thru DM, but trust me, everyone is laughing at you. You made a complete fool out of yourself and these are your friends laughing at you, not mine.

I swear I should post up some of the DMs where your friends said you got humiliated. I should, but I won't. Why? Because I don't want you trying to ruin their lives because somebody, me, got the better of you. It's not my fault your worthless, bruh. I just pointed it out clearly what everyone already knew.

And Simpy, you never even had that much. You get knocked around with your own words when you ain't ripping me off. Honestly, go back to stealing my material.

Fraud broke you minghags with one post. That's embarrassing (stolen from pickles who stole it from me). If you two idiots are actually going to be running SG, you are setting a bad example that you two are still the same two bots who ruined MMP. And if you shitbags want a forum for only you two, why not just text each other? No offense, I rarely read you buffoons just like a rarely read Doveys text messages. You tards aren't interesting, and that's not your problem. You were never interesting unless I made you interesting. Just play the victim card. It will work better for the both of you because you are surrounded by simps at SG and incels here at BC.

Puppets on my strings.

Wow  :laugh3:

Do you just cut/paste this same narc tantrum because you think it's good or is it authentic pain everytime?

Anonymous

I skim them but they are typically always the same tantrum. A combo of how I need to accept my "humiliation", a bunch of projection.....and then the drivel about how they have pwned us oh so hard and bad we suck.

It's basically that over and over and if it's not being repeated here, it's almost every thread of FT as well lol.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview