Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Systemic Racisn Eh? Nigerin Immigrants Are Doing Very Well In The US

Started by Anonymous, July 13, 2020, 05:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=371299 time=1594752605 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=371298 time=1594752528 user_id=114
Quote from: kiebers post_id=371280 time=1594744170 user_id=193
Quote from: Renee post_id=371275 time=1594740256 user_id=156
Oh so it is a serious thread....

Then WTF is it doing in the "rejected" pile?

I guess Shen wanted the guest posters and Mel to be able to post.

I post the odd serious thread in this sub for that reason.

Good plan for more interaction

I post a lot of "odd" stuff myself  ac_smile

This sub will always be majority nonsense.

Renee

Okay, forgive me I'm new here.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=371304 time=1594753554 user_id=156

Okay, forgive me I'm new here.... :laugh3:

I think this thread is about as serious as a Shen thread gets.

Anonymous

'It Really Has No Meaning': Economist Thomas Sowell Dismisses 'Systemic Racism'

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/economist-thomas-sowell-systemic-racism-no-meaning/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2Opvq.VVBVaNplCdZ2OAjjy4j5QeTGYJqpi4Gp5U">https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/econ ... YJqpi4Gp5U">https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/economist-thomas-sowell-systemic-racism-no-meaning/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2Opvq.VVBVaNplCdZ2OAjjy4j5QeTGYJqpi4Gp5U

When asked by Fox News host Mark Levin whether he thought that was any validity in the terms "systemic racism" or "systemic oppression," Sowell responded that he did not.

"It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypothesis. It does remind me of the propaganda tactics of Joseph Goebbels in the age of the Nazis, in which he was supposed to have said that people will believe any lie if it's repeated long enough and loud enough," he said.

"That is what we are getting. It is one of many words, I don't think even the people who use it have any clear idea what they are saying. Their purpose is served by having other people cave in."

The National Football League has pledged $250 million over 10 years to "combat systemic racism" in the game.

The noted economist said the protests, rioting and looting that have spread across America over the past two months have little to do with activists wanting to help communities as much as they do with ideologues pursuing a political agenda.

Sowell said the irony of activists who say that want to destroy invidious racial and class distinctions is that they just change the meaning of words and create new social and class distinctions, leading to a new segregation "their own stores that they alone can shop in.

"What I see is if the election goes to Biden then there is a good chance that the Democrats will then control ... all two branches of Congress and the White House and considering the kinds of things that they are proposing, that can well be the point of no return for this country."

Biden has said he supported reparations for descendants of slaves and immediate action to combat "institutional racism."

cc

Quote"What I see is if the election goes to Biden then there is a good chance that the Democrats will then control ... all two branches of Congress and the White House and considering the kinds of things that they are proposing, that can well be the point of no return for this country."

This would have happened had they won in 16

The setup 0 had in place between press and Education was done so that there would never be a return after they won in 16  for their opponents is still in play

0 worked 8 years to set it all up and it's growing even faster now. Next Dem win will be the end of realistic competition forever

Like how can one lose in the long haul with press and Education electioneering for you 24/7  with brainwashing of students and much of the general public?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=371310 time=1594756320 user_id=88
Quote"What I see is if the election goes to Biden then there is a good chance that the Democrats will then control ... all two branches of Congress and the White House and considering the kinds of things that they are proposing, that can well be the point of no return for this country."

This would have happened had they won in 16

The setup 0 had in place between press and Education was done so that there would never be a return after they won in 16  for their opponents is still in play

0 worked 8 years to set it all up and it's growing even faster now. Next Dem win will be the end of realistic competition forever

Like how can one lose in the long haul with press and Education electioneering for you 24/7  with brainwashing of students and much of the general public?

It aint like we have competition here either. Justine shut down parliament so he cannot be held accountable for his latest ethics violation or for bankrupting the country. There aint competition for ideas either. Stockwell Day was fired by the CBC for saying there isn't systemic racism in Canada.

The illusion of choice is gone for good in both countries.

cc

True enough. Libs have always had the great advantage here

And, same Press & Education systems backing them

Western Society as a worthwhile and people run society is will not again  continue as such
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=371312 time=1594757233 user_id=88
True enough. Libs have always had the great advantage here

And, same Press & Education systems backing them

Western Society as a worthwhile and people run society is will not again  continue as such

As Rancidmilko said, we don't want successful societies anymore. It's top down though. Big money progs own all media and most politicians as well as dictate education. The SJW's are rubes.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=371301 time=1594752967 user_id=114

Shitposting is good therapy for what ails ya. Why do you think 4chan was so successful?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371351 time=1594801034

Shitposting is good therapy for what ails ya. Why do you think 4chan was so successful?

Than why is your forum such a failure.

Anonymous

The Myth Of Systemic Police Racism Is Leading To Targeted Attacks Against Cops

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/16/myth-systemic-police-racism-attack-cops/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hOgz9PddDA6NZZPBplyLBAAznzQ6r.jXpek9KcZe">https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/16/myth ... jXpek9KcZe">https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/16/myth-systemic-police-racism-attack-cops/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hOgz9PddDA6NZZPBplyLBAAznzQ6r.jXpek9KcZe

A quick look at two radical movements behind George Floyd protests — Antifa and Black Lives Matter — provides some insight. It is difficult to pin down an official "party line" with these amorphous groups, but there are similarities: The Black Lives Matter organization has called for national defunding of police and dismantling the nuclear family. The Movement for Black Lives calls for a Marxist-inspired agenda, which includes defunding police, eliminating prisons, ending all immigration enforcement, and paying slavery reparations. Antifa is even less centralized, but its adherents' penchant for destruction, violence, riots and vandalism inspired by the supposed "racialized capitalism" of the United States is well documented.

The common thread uniting these movements is the belief that the United States as a country is illegitimate, inherently racist, and irredeemable. They view the police as racist defenders of this evil order.

This destructive pathology is a theme being echoed by many media and left-wing elites. In doing so, they fan the dangerous flames of racial hatred and violence while they downplay theft, arson, mob violence, the killing of innocent citizens, and the assassinations of police officers. The damage and vandalism that rioters have inflicted reveal their true motives and hatred for America.

During the recent anarchy, a disturbing trend became clear — much mainstream media supported the defund-the-police agenda while rationalizing mob violence. They appear to be in total collusion with the far-Left. As historian and columnist Victor Davis Hanson observed, "There's a narrative where the Media has joined Antifa and Black Lives Matter in forging the agenda that the United States was at the beginning, in continuation, in its present, and in the future a racist country that can only be remedied by violence that draws attention to the need for radical redistribution and reparations."

This is exactly what we are seeing. The media is pivoting from the fake charge that the police are systemically racist to the position that all white people are racist. Making an assertion designed to turn black and white Americans against each other, CNN anchor Don Lemon asked "if you grew up in America, you came out of American soil. Considering the history of this country, how can you not be racist? How can you not have racial blindspots, how can you not see that the factory reset in America is whiteness?" This is pure projection, because making a value judgment on people based upon their skin color is part of the very essence of racism.

The myth that black people are being hunted by the police is doubly tragic because it deflects attention away from the real issue of deadly violence facing black citizens. For people who believe black lives really matter, two questions should be asked:

First, who is really killing most black people? Second, who are the people really saving black lives?

It is a fact that black Americans, particularly young black men, are being killed in American cities at an alarming rate—but not because of the police. In 2018, police shot and killed 990 people, 228 of whom were black. The same year, there were 14,123 homicides in the United States. The number of black victims was 7,407, of which 93% were killed by other black people.

Anonymous

Violent crime is surging across the US since progs starting defunding and tying cops's hands.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=371388 time=1594830861 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=371351 time=1594801034

Than why is your forum such a failure.

I am not in possession of a forum. But if I did own 4chan as you appear to be intimating, then let it be said that in terms of intellectual content, politics and sheer shitposting prowess, the "failure" that is 4chan pisses all over this quaint little backwater of chink twink chook chokers you are presiding over here.

"Le Ouch". Would you like to try that again my cute little cumdumpling cupcake? ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=371393 time=1594832450 user_id=114Ziiiing!!!

pssst. THIS is where you were supposed to say "Ziiiing!!!" ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview