Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Anyone work at Wendy's?

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2020, 05:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=373088 time=1595891875 user_id=1689
Quote from: Edward post_id=373054 time=1595885359
Funny but I don't see this forum as being superior. Many regs are rejects as you claim with VF. Odison, Joe, Seoulbrother etc.. You have driven away your own share of valuable posters. You don't know how much you like them until they are gone. You even drove Renee away for a while. RW, lepersocks, etc...

Odison, and the Seoul brother are multilingual educated professionals and independent thinkers. You on the other hand, are a deranged stalker, completely incapable of posting anything except besides the bullshit the prog billionaires that control the msm feed you.

And Renee, RW and old Bricktop left VF permanently because of YOU. We can see why that place hasn't had a new regular poster in over five years. Good work.

Shows how limited your intellect is. You are an old, obese non 1%er biker though.

You pretend to be a cool biker you are just an old man with a bike. I hang around with 1%er bikers now and then as well. The Haney HA's.

Just because Odison and Joe keep saying over and over that I am an unemployed guy who leeches off family and the government doesn't make it so.

I have suggested a million times they produce proof. Never a scrap of it. Lame asses like yourself who have nothing real to attack me with join in.

As far as stalking goes, post proof of that as well. You can't, fatso. Because I can't be bothered to stalk anyone.

Anonymous

Herman's life long goal was to join a 1%er gang. They know he is a soft douchebag. He is such a broke ass goof he begs his son for marijuanna. What a fag.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=373106 time=1595895638
Funny but I don't see this forum as being superior. Many regs are rejects as you claim with VF. Odison, Joe, Seoulbrother etc.. You have driven away your own share of valuable posters. You don't know how much you like them until they are gone. You even drove Renee away for a while. RW, lepersocks, etc...

Odison, and the Seoul brother are multilingual educated professionals and independent thinkers. You on the other hand, are a deranged stalker, completely incapable of posting anything except besides the bullshit the prog billionaires that control the msm feed you.

And Renee, RW and old Bricktop left VF permanently because of YOU. We can see why that place hasn't had a new regular poster in over five years. Good work.

Shows how limited your intellect is. You are an old, obese non 1%er biker though.

You pretend to be a cool biker you are just an old man with a bike. I hang around with 1%er bikers now and then as well. The Haney HA's.

Just because Odison and Joe keep saying over and over that I am an unemployed guy who leeches off family and the government doesn't make it so.

I have suggested a million times they produce proof. Never a scrap of it. Lame asses like yourself who have nothing real to attack me with join in.

As far as stalking goes, post proof of that as well. You can't, fatso. Because I can't be bothered to stalk anyone.

First of all, I aint fat. I aint even close shirtty. Secondly, you cannot handle this shit. You stalk posters, male and female in their real lives.

If you had did to my business what you did to old Gordy's, brother, you would be a paraplegic today.

Anonymous

Everyones a tough guy on the internets. Even the girls.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=373117 time=1595897031 user_id=1689

First of all, I aint fat. I aint even close shirtty. Secondly, you cannot handle this shit. You stalk posters, male and female in their real lives.

If you had did to my business what you did to old Gordy's, brother, you would be a paraplegic today.

I think he has been reading Seamajor's repetitive posts..

He only has a few insults that he can spell and fat is one of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=373121 time=1595897475 user_id=3254

I think he has been reading Seamajor's repetitive posts..

He only has a few insults that he can spell and fat is one of them.

Seomoron and Edweird share the same lonely brain cell.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=373117 time=1595897031 user_id=1689

Nah. I saw that pic of you. You are obese and over the hill. Who the fuck is gordy is also, lard ass?

As if you could take on fit, 200 lb black belt and former boxer. You are a bitch.

Anonymous

Fat is the most fitting description as well. Why change it to something fancy?

Anonymous

Fat gordy thought he was a tough guy. I put him in his fucking place didn't I? Fucking goofs.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You haven't seen a recent pic of me Edweirdo. Unlike you, I am ultra slim and trim. A little freak of nature like you would be stalking a handsome super fit guy like me in a second. Hell, you stalked Gordy and Blurt's brother and they aint as studly as I am.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=373141 time=1595902119 user_id=1689
You haven't seen a recent pic of me Edweirdo. Unlike you, I am ultra slim and trim. A little freak of nature like you would be stalking a handsome super fit guy like me in a second. Hell, you stalked Gordy and Blurt's brother and they aint as studly as I am.

You look great Herman...very trim.

Anonymous

I've been ejected from a speeding truck off a cliff. There were casualties. I was thrown like a rag doll. Still alive like nothing happened.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=373143 time=1595902293 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=373141 time=1595902119 user_id=1689

You look great Herman...very trim.

LOL.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=373144 time=1595902310
I've been ejected from a speeding truck off a cliff. There were casualties. I was thrown like a rag doll. Still alive like nothing happened.

If that were true, it would explain your personality disorder.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview