Anyone work at Wendy's?

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2020, 05:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Do they still use this training vid?  

God, I'd love to caress the blonde!  She's probably 60 now though...   :sad:

">

Anonymous

Almost only East Indians and asians work at Wendy's in Vancouver. They are all owned by East Indians here.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=372858 time=1595797124
Almost only East Indians and asians work at Wendy's in Vancouver. They are all owned by East Indians here.

Vancouver's white population are a bunch of lazy parasitical libtards. So, of course visible minorities do all the work so west coast white scum have time to riot and destroy minority owned enterprises.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=372867 time=1595798019 user_id=56

Vancouver's white population are a bunch of lazy parasitical libtards. So, of course visible minorities do all the work so west coast white scum have time to riot and destroy minority owned enterprises.

It is called a pecking order and it works.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=372868 time=1595798123

It is called a pecking order and it works.

You'll be dead soon anyway Mel, so we have that to be thankful for. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I know we have a problem among whites. We would be better off if the entire population of West coast white wankers get swept away in a giant tsunami.

Anonymous

I wasn't dissing anyone. Just saying what I see when I go to Wendy's. I love their frosties.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=372887 time=1595799953
I wasn't dissing anyone. Just saying what I see when I go to Wendy's. I love their frosties.

I took a look at your VF today. Urself, and Sea Dunce are the main posters. You two are a draw. ac_toofunny

That playground for the socially stunted is dead.

Anonymous

Funny but I don't see this forum as being superior. Many regs are rejects as you claim with VF. Odison, Joe, Seoulbrother etc.. You have driven away your own share of valuable posters. You don't know how much you like them until they are gone. You even drove Renee away for a while. RW, lepersocks, etc...

Anonymous

I really don't know much about this forum. I drop in rarely for what reason I do not know.

People think I come to troll, but I don't. There are a few posters here who I like and miss.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=373054 time=1595885359
Funny but I don't see this forum as being superior. Many regs are rejects as you claim with VF. Odison, Joe, Seoulbrother etc.. You have driven away your own share of valuable posters. You don't know how much you like them until they are gone. You even drove Renee away for a while. RW, lepersocks, etc...

Renee is back and Bricktop posted a couple of days..

It's hard holding on to good posters..

Evs knows that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=373054 time=1595885359

Odison, and the Seoul brother are multilingual educated professionals and independent thinkers. You on the other hand, are a deranged stalker, completely incapable of posting anything except besides the bullshit the prog billionaires that control the msm feed you.

And Renee, RW and old Bricktop left VF permanently because of YOU. We can see why that place hasn't had a new regular poster in over five years. Good work.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview