Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Anyone work at Wendy's?

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2020, 05:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=373141 time=1595902119 user_id=1689
You haven't seen a recent pic of me Edweirdo. Unlike you, I am ultra slim and trim. A little freak of nature like you would be stalking a handsome super fit guy like me in a second. Hell, you stalked Gordy and Blurt's brother and they aint as studly as I am.

You are an old drunk who laps up barrel wash. My doctor told me I am as fit as an olympic athlete. Lots of goofy bitches like you have tried to put me in my place. Good luck with that, bitch.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=373143 time=1595902293 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=373141 time=1595902119 user_id=1689
You haven't seen a recent pic of me Edweirdo. Unlike you, I am ultra slim and trim. A little freak of nature like you would be stalking a handsome super fit guy like me in a second. Hell, you stalked Gordy and Blurt's brother and they aint as studly as I am.

You look great Herman...very trim.

I can't get into shape like Herman.  :sad: I waste every moment of my life stalking people on forums.

Anonymous

Okay, so we know what mental case midget's problem is with Herman. He is jealous that Herman is taller and in better shape than he is.

Anonymous

Old Herman would shake like a bitch if he came face to face with me. You fuck with me and I become an intense mother fucker.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=373150 time=1595902654 user_id=114
Okay, so we know what mental case midget's problem is with Herman. He is jealous that Herman is taller and in better shape than he is.

Nah. He's just an old bitch who doesn't intimidate in the least. Like all asians you have a tiny penis as well.,

Anonymous

Meh. The handlejacking starts when you know I am right.

Anonymous

Is that old retard gordy butt hurt about something? I stressed him out so much he had heart surgery. See the ugly scar on his chest? LOL.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=373151 time=1595902672
Old Herman would shake like a bitch if he came face to face with me. You fuck with me and I become an intense mother fucker.

You take this offline and you will not be stalking tallier, slimmer men like me anymore on these forums. I aint Blurt's fruity brother. I will be the last guy you stalk, you fat little nutjob.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=373159 time=1595902951 user_id=1689
Quote from: Edward post_id=373151 time=1595902672

You take this offline and you will not be stalking tallier, slimmer men like me anymore on these forums. I aint Blurt's fruity brother. I will be the last guy you stalk, you fat little nutjob.

Challenge accepted, bitch. See you soon.

Anonymous

Edward, Herman, let's give the offline threats a rest..

We're here to have fun, let's remember that.

Anonymous

Like omg! We have to totally throw down Hermano. Then we could do lunch and shop for shoes and I'm just dying to show you my new lace panties. They're just darling!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eduardo Retardo" post_id=373163 time=1595903348
Like omg! We have to totally throw down Hermano. Then we could do lunch and shop for shoes and I'm just dying to show you my new lace panties. They're just darling!

Eddie, you are one seriously disturbed individual.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=373164 time=1595903491 user_id=114
Quote from: "Eduardo Retardo" post_id=373163 time=1595903348

Eddie, you are one seriously disturbed individual.

Like OMG WTF totally. Like in a good way right? Do you want to see my new lace panties Seoulbro?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview