http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/cerishields/Ear-trumpet.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ayyyy ?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/cerishields/Ear-trumpet.jpg">

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. Do. The one a cpl of years ago nailed a huge number also and worldwide, a virtual copy to this recent bust

Was unable to search on him as I don't recall the name and the net is filled with the recent bust no matter what I search on.

I was chatting with my brother and he either didn't know or didn't want to discuss it..

Sorry, I could not be some help Ms. cc li tarte.

cc

Thanks Fash!!

I agree with how you put it "either didn't know or didn't want to discuss it"  ... or shouldn't

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thanks Fash!!

I agree with how you put it "either didn't know or didn't want to discuss it"  ... or shouldn't

Yes, you brought up something I hadn't heard before..

I would have liked to have known more, but my brother doesn't voluntarily give case specifics.

cc

Maybe once the news dies down some on the older case will come up in search

Watched a long documentary on the previous case cop  ... it went into how hard he worked and I could feel the pain when he talked about playing as one of them ..... so hard to do well enough to be convincing that he was "one of them"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Maybe once the news dies down some on the older case will come up in search

Watched a long documentary on the previous case cop  ... it went into how hard he worked and I could feel the pain when he talked about playing as one of them ..... so hard to do well enough to be convincing that he was "one of them"

What was the name of the documentary Ms. cc li tarte?

cc

Not sure. It may have been in the "5th Estate" series although they are usually one hour.

Isn't there one called Panorama or something like that that does 2 hour shows now and then?

Can't remember for certain - All I remember was that it was Toronto PD and being extremely impressed with the guy and his specialized team

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not sure. It may have been in the "5th Estate" series although they are usually one hour.

Isn't there one called Panorama or something like that that does 2 hour shows now and then?

Can't remember for certain - All I remember was that it was Toronto PD and being extremely impressed with the guy and his specialized team

Fifth Estate is one hour, so not likely that one..

I will Google Panorama.