Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

A guessing game - how many dead?

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2020, 12:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Overall, how many Americans will have died of COVID by Labour Day 2020 (Sept. 7th)?

Currently approx 153,000.

I will go first;

203,255 in total.

cc

I'll pass on that, thanks
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Quizzy Quizerson" post_id=373429 time=1596083921
Overall, how many Americans will have died of COVID by Labour Day 2020 (Sept. 7th)?

Currently approx 153,000.

I will go first;

203,255 in total.

You can't trust American COVID figures.

Frood

Friends of ours got into an argument recently when their family member died from a quad bike rollover and their death was listed as COVID by some stupid and obstinate doctor.

I don't believe squat with yank figures.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=373441 time=1596098042 user_id=1676
Friends of ours got into an argument recently when their family member died from a quad bike rollover and their death was listed as COVID by some stupid and obstinate doctor.

I don't believe squat with yank figures.

That wouldn't be unusual in the USA..

I don't believe any COVID numbers from that country.

Renee

The number of dead in the US are bullshit. Every death attributed to COVID in a hospital has federal aid dollars attached to it...The more deaths attributed to COVID the more federal money a hospital and state is eligible for.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=373447 time=1596106619 user_id=156
The number of dead in the US is bullshit. Every death attributed to COVID in a hospital has federal aid dollars attached to it...The more deaths attributed to COVID the more federal money a hospital and state is eligible for.

The numbers in the USA are so exaggerated.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=373448 time=1596106729 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=373447 time=1596106619 user_id=156
The number of dead in the US is bullshit. Every death attributed to COVID in a hospital has federal aid dollars attached to it...The more deaths attributed to COVID the more federal money a hospital and state is eligible for.

The numbers in the USA are so exaggerated.

I know of two people who's death certificates list COVID as a cause of death and I know for a fact that one of the deaths was due to pancreatic cancer. The individual was terminal and was hospitalized. While in Hospis care they tested positive for COVID but had no symptoms. They passed shortly after. Their death was coded at the hospital as COVID...pure bullshit.

This is happening all over the country...The death numbers are grossly inflated for monetary reasons.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

People naturally want to disbelieve bad news.

Doubt all you want but buy your casket while you can.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Odinson

I've been living like there is no virus.. No stress.

But they are actually making songs about the hardships of coronavirus..

Apparently this shit is as bad as the battle of Stalingrad.

Oh no....

Anonymous

I wonder what Herman Cain's guess is? It is a good thing that he stood by his beliefs and didn't wear a stupid mask to the June 20th Trump rally he attended in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was admitted to hospital on July 1rst, and allegedly died because of the "hoax" on July 29th.

Now, inquiring minds want to know what he really died of. Maybe he was a victim of the Central Park 5? Too bad the Central Park 5 weren't executed like some were calling for back in 2002.

The family of Herman Cain demands justice.

Down with the Central Park 5!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Confederate Scientist" post_id=373466 time=1596135079
I wonder what Herman Cain's guess is? It is a good thing that he stood by his beliefs and didn't wear a stupid mask to the June 20th Trump rally he attended in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was admitted to hospital on July 1rst, and allegedly died because of the "hoax" on July 29th.

Now, inquiring minds want to know what he really died of. Maybe he was a victim of the Central Park 5? Too bad the Central Park 5 weren't executed like some were calling for back in 2002.

Herman Cain was seventy four and had stage four colon cancer.  He is the type of person who should take precautions. Seasonal flu can be fatal for someone like that.

I am forty five and recovered from COVID-19.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=373457 time=1596116111 user_id=1974
People naturally want to disbelieve bad news.

Doubt all you want but buy your casket while you can.

People will naturally believe what they are told if they don't understand the money involved.

During a meeting Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House Coronavirus Task Force response administrator, challenged the CDC Director in a heated conversation. Dr. Birx told Dr. Redfield, "There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust!" Frustrated with the CDC's virus data she said that the COVID-19 mortality rate is inflated by 25%.

https://greatgameindia.com/covid-19-mortality-rate-inflated-by-25/">https://greatgameindia.com/covid-19-mor ... ted-by-25/">https://greatgameindia.com/covid-19-mortality-rate-inflated-by-25/

But, if you want to buy a casket for a virus with death rate of about .4 in healthy people under sixty, spend away.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=373468 time=1596136271 user_id=114
Quote from: "Confederate Scientist" post_id=373466 time=1596135079

Herman Cain was seventy four and had stage four colon cancer.  He is the type of person who should take precautions. Seasonal flu can be fatal for someone like that.

I am forty five and recovered from COVID-19.

Wow, didn't know that Herman Cain's cancer came back after being in remission for fourteen years and crept back and killed him as he said he was cancer free during the 2012 campaign. I also never knew there hasn't been a single covid related death to anyone 45 years of age or under.

Fascinating.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview