Found an abandoned mine today...

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2020, 01:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I believe Berry said she lived in the Koots many years ago

She knows the area well as I recall
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I've been to SE BC its very white and racist, a woman from Cranbrook verbaly attacked some a-rabs in a restaurant

Odinson

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=373941 time=1596489188
I've been to SE BC its very white and racist, a woman from Cranbrook verbaly attacked some a-rabs in a restaurant

I call bullshit bullshit

This is  bullshit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373960 time=1596505286 user_id=88

I call bullshit bullshit

This is  bullshit

Cranbrook woman filmed in racist rant gets job back after being dismissed

Jun 22, 2018 2:13 PM

LETHBRIDGE —  It appears the Cranbrook, B.C. woman who lost her job at a vehicle dealership in that city because of her racist rant at Denny's in Lethbridge, may have her job back.

Kelly Pocha was let go from her position at Cranbrook Dodge after her racist video rant went viral on social media in May.

The incident happened on April 21, while Pocha and her husband were visiting from Cranbrook, where they live. One of the men targeted in the rant recorded the incident on his cell phone and later released it on social media, where it took off like wildfire.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=373910 time=1596450082 user_id=1676
Are you drunk?

Tasmania rests in the low digits for a good portion of the year, is full of volcanic rocks, and above all RAIN and SNOW...

Its peaks might not get the heights of portions of BC, but it is a frigid and wet place...

Do your research next time, kid... or travel.

I really don't think you've spent a winter in Canada, if you think that Tasmania is even remotely similar...

Have you ever heard of a 'Tree Well,' Dinky?  Most outdoorsman here are familiar with them.  You are not.  Tasmania is not.  And you'll probably have to Google what one is, because you don't know!

So give it up!  The odd Tasmanian peak with a dusting of light snow that anyone could easily hike through wearing nothing more than a light parka and proper footwear does not compare...

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=373959 time=1596505007 user_id=136
Are we getting pics?

Maybe I get back out there tomorrow to snap a few pics...  Not sure how well they'll turn out, since as you might imagine:  Pretty much 100% dark in the tunnel!

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=373974 time=1596525320
Quote from: cc post_id=373960 time=1596505286 user_id=88

I call bullshit bullshit

This is  bullshit

Cranbrook woman filmed in racist rant gets job back after being dismissed

Jun 22, 2018 2:13 PM

LETHBRIDGE —  It appears the Cranbrook, B.C. woman who lost her job at a vehicle dealership in that city because of her racist rant at Denny's in Lethbridge, may have her job back.

Kelly Pocha was let go from her position at Cranbrook Dodge after her racist video rant went viral on social media in May.

The incident happened on April 21, while Pocha and her husband were visiting from Cranbrook, where they live. One of the men targeted in the rant recorded the incident on his cell phone and later released it on social media, where it took off like wildfire.

Rag-heads loudly babbling in their ridiculous language is what set her off. No upstanding Canadian white woman should have to put up with that nonsense while she's trying to eat. The third world scum should have been deported to their home country where they could crouch around a dung fire in loincloths and converse in their monkey language to their heart's content. Want to come to Canada? Learn the fucking language before you arrive and then use it politely while you're here.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=373974 time=1596525320

This is one of the last White, and Injun-free areas in Canada.  Just let us have this one last region to ourselves...   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373938 time=1596486542 user_id=88
I believe Berry said she lived in the Koots many years ago

She knows the area well as I recall

She does.  While I don't know exactly where she lived here, she is familiar with many of the local landmarks...

Anonymous

I want to make it clear just how remote these places are...  I roll solo.  There is no cell service here.  You are on your own.

You watch the mile-markers on the road, as that's how far you'll have to walk back to find a phone, and you make a mental note of this.  There are NO other people in these areas, even on long summer weekends like this one...  

If you break down, there are no other 4-wheelers that will drive by.  They don't exist there.  You walk out or you're dead.

It's hard to explain this feeling to people that can easily call in help!  Here, you cannot...

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=373976 time=1596531004
Are you drunk?

Tasmania rests in the low digits for a good portion of the year, is full of volcanic rocks, and above all RAIN and SNOW...

Its peaks might not get the heights of portions of BC, but it is a frigid and wet place...

I really don't think you've spent a winter in Canada, if you think that Tasmania is even remotely similar...

Have you ever heard of a 'Tree Well,' Dinky?  Most outdoorsman here are familiar with them.  You are not.  Tasmania is not.  And you'll probably have to Google what one is, because you don't know!

So give it up!  The odd Tasmanian peak with a dusting of light snow that anyone could easily hike through wearing nothing more than a light parka and proper footwear does not compare...

">

Shush, child... you're talking to a former North American resident who regularly got 2-3 metre drifts overnight and mastered the art of a second story roof slide for the morning dig outs.

I am the snow monster. You are just a pitiful little transplant try hard...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=373985 time=1596539418 user_id=1676
Quote from: Mel post_id=373976 time=1596531004
Are you drunk?

">

Shush, child... you're talking to a former North American resident who regularly got 2-3 metre drifts overnight and mastered the art of a second story roof slide for the morning dig outs.

Where in North merica did you live?

Frood

Colorado, New Jersey, Ohio, Washington State, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Louisiana, North Dakota, Maine...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=373985 time=1596539418 user_id=1676

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply, but I stand by my statement.  I'm not knocking Tasmania, as it seems like a beautiful place, but you cannot compare Tasmania and Canada when it comes to snow packs.

Not uncommon for mountains here to top 10,000 ft ASL.  Tasmania tops out at half that.  On top of that, Tasmania has higher Winter temps.  You can't compare the two.  Shit, Tasmania rarely even sees snow at lower elevations where most people live, whereas that's a reality here for sometimes months at a time.

Look Dinky...  There's a reason many of our ski hills are staffed by younger Ozzies.  You know why they are staffed by Ozzies?  Because they want real snow so they can do real skiing!  Trust me, they don't come here for the piss-poor Canadian wages!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview