Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Segregation Joe's Latest Idiotic Comments About Blacks

Started by Anonymous, August 07, 2020, 03:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I did not post this in politics because it aint about policy. It is just a senile old racist who has never liked nor understood blacks in his entire life.

Leo Terrell Reacts To Biden 'Diverse' Comments: 'The Mindset Of A Plantation Owner'

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/06/leo-terrell-joe-biden-plantation-owner/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=mON8sfpeDQaNY8DwcHcQ30VrQqHHT.9Kj6wcvfAR">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/06/leo- ... 9Kj6wcvfAR">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/06/leo-terrell-joe-biden-plantation-owner/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=mON8sfpeDQaNY8DwcHcQ30VrQqHHT.9Kj6wcvfAR

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell said that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has "the mindset of a plantation owner" during a Thursday night appearance on Fox News' "Hannity."

Fox News host Sean Hannity brought Terrell and conservative radio host Larry Elder on to react to Biden's claim, in an interview that aired Thursday, that the Latino community is more "diverse" than the African American community.

Fox News host Sean Hannity brought Terrell and conservative radio host Larry Elder on to react to Biden's claim, in an interview that aired Thursday, that the Latino community is more "diverse" than the African American community.

"And by the way, what you all know, but most people don't know, unlike the African American community – with notable exceptions – the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things," Biden told NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro.

"Joe Biden is unfit to be president and Joe Biden is a racist," Terrell said. "Joe Biden has the mindset of a plantation owner. He thinks he knows how every black person thinks, how we walk, what we should eat. Joe Biden doesn't understand that black people are individuals. Condoleezza Rice and Al Sharpton are different individuals. We have a different mindset."

Anonymous

Segregation Joe's handlers got him to apologize for his latest bozo eruption. He now says that there is diversity among blacks. But, if you do not vote for the old idiot, you aint black.

Anonymous

Catholic churches are being vandalized across the US by these paid prog mobs. Segregation Joe, like the rest of the democRATs will not condemn the attacks.

Anonymous

Segregation Joe has spent his career in politics making the lives of Black Americans worse. Trump has done more to improve the lives of blacks in the US than Segregation Joe has done in forty five years.

PASTOR DARRELL SCOTT: Biden Can't Hide His Disdain For Black Americans

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/06/pastor-darrell-scott-biden-cant-hide-his-disdain-for-black-americans/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=luQ3o6leFgKNqKCK8.u7KlUZ2PCgnGM5b8V_C2m">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/06/past ... GM5b8V_C2m">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/06/pastor-darrell-scott-biden-cant-hide-his-disdain-for-black-americans/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=luQ3o6leFgKNqKCK8.u7KlUZ2PCgnGM5b8V_C2m_

Joe Biden just tried to butter up Latinos by telling them they aren't as dumb as black people. Perhaps he would treat us with more respect if we were to play hard-to-get.

In an apparent effort to shore up his shaky support among Hispanics, the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee just lauded the "diversity" of the Latino community in remarks broadcast from his basement lair. Pandering to Hispanic American voters has been a central element of Biden's campaign strategy throughout this election cycle, so another example shouldn't have drawn much attention — except that Biden felt compelled to couch his platitude in language that implicitly denigrated the black community.

Wow. He should probably pick a Latina as his running mate, since he apparently thinks that all blacks are narrow-minded (with a few "notable exceptions" he never bothered to name).

The former vice president's praise for Hispanic diversity is effusive and unambiguous — Biden clearly wanted his audience to know that he considers diversity to be an "incredibly" good thing in and of itself. By extension, of course, lack of diversity would have to be a negative. And according to Biden, there are only a few "notable exceptions" to the general rule that black Americans lack the diversity that Biden and other Democrats prize so greatly.

One recent poll that has many Democrats nervously biting at their cuticles is a nationwide NPR survey that shows Biden with support from about 59 percent of Latino voters — significantly less than the 66 percent of Hispanic votes that Hillary Clinton collected on her way to an historic defeat in the 2016 election. That might seem like it would still qualify as a commanding lead, but the calculus behind the identity politics strategy that Democrats have embraced requires them to run up impossibly lopsided wins among minority voters in order to offset the loss of voters who are turned off by their efforts to pit Americans against each other based on physical characteristics.

This isn't the first time Biden has betrayed his disdain for black Americans. During a recent interview with black radio host Charlamagne tha God, Biden abruptly declared that he was out of time, then curtly rejected the host's invitation to make a follow-up appearance on the program by explaining that he doesn't feel any need to communicate with black voters.

"You've got more questions? Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden snapped.

The former vice president proved that he's learned absolutely nothing from that notorious incident with his condescending claim that the black community lacks diversity. He obviously has no respect for us or concern for our interests, yet arrogantly assumes that we'll eagerly line up to cast our ballots on his behalf.

cc

Just let Joe talk and he'll do himself in  . .which of course is why his handlers are keeping him under wraps

The debates should be a fun fest
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

All working class Americans, not just blacks will struggle under Biden. Energy will be more expensive, energy related jobs will be off-shored, bad trade deals and illegal immigration will erode all the gains made in the first three years under Trump.

Thiel

To me, African-Americans voting for Biden are akin to gay men voting for the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Biden Is 'A Recidivist When It Comes To Saying Racially Curious Things'

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/07/trey-gowdy-biden-recidivist-saying-racially-curious-things/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=leA8sPQFXQqNJb1jCXhVylUPRxNNLH2QwqAER9aQ">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/07/trey ... 2QwqAER9aQ">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/07/trey-gowdy-biden-recidivist-saying-racially-curious-things/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=leA8sPQFXQqNJb1jCXhVylUPRxNNLH2QwqAER9aQ

Former Republican South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy said Friday that former Vice President Joe Biden is a "recidivist when it comes to saying racially curious things."

Gowdy joined the panel on Fox News' "The Five" and weighed in on Biden's recent comments on diversity among Hispanics and African Americans at the 2020 National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) and National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) Joint Virtual Convention.

Gowdy pointed out the fact that it was Biden who had landed himself in hot water for referring to Obama as "clean and articulate."

"What does that mean? He says you're not black if you're not going to vote for him. That is news to Tim Scott. He has been black his entire life. He is a career offender as it relates to racially curious comments. This is just the latest," Gowdy concluded.

cc

Quote from: Thiel post_id=374570 time=1596838026 user_id=1688
To me, African-Americans voting for Biden are akin to gay men voting for the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church.

Great and spot on analogy

Joe Biden

Those negro people all like fried chicken, watermelon and Joe Biden.

cc

Sorry Joe. I have to say it -  I know you have tried to be for decades .. . You ain't black

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=374769 time=1596934248 user_id=88
Sorry Joe. I have to say it -  I know you have tried to be for decades .. . You ain't black

His son is the poster boy for white privilege.

cc

That he is. Amazing what the left gets away with ... 100% because of sympathetic > cover-up press

Anonymous

Quote from: "Joe Biden" post_id=374728 time=1596924234 user_id=3294
Those negro people all like fried chicken, watermelon and Joe Biden.

Will you take a cognitive test?

cc

The debates will be the ultimate cognitive test

His questioner sure won't be a party arm masquerading as a sympathetic media hack  .. no cue cards nor questions written by his staff

Joe has been playing in a softball league  ... debate with T will be hard hardball