The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This just in....

Started by keeper, November 15, 2013, 05:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Are OBI days numbered? Will Romero ban his Racist ass? Will Berry Sweet ever come back here.

Stay Tuned.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Are OBI days numbered? Will Romero ban his Racist ass? Will Berry Sweet ever come back here.

Stay Tuned.

Odinstsain, dunno and don't give a shit about that clown anyway. With Berry Sweet, we would all like to see her make a return. Hope her and LO are doing ok.

cc

Yes. Berry adds a lot. Great attitude and gutsy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. Berry adds a lot. Great attitude and gutsy

Yep, no argument. Berry is real people. Nothing pretentious or self-righteous about her.

keeper

Shes got bigger balls then me.  ----- I know you have this mental picture in your heard don't you ?  me....berry standing side by side with her nutz draggin on the floor at her knees. ROFL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Shes got bigger balls then me.  ----- I know you have this mental picture in your heard don't you ?  me....berry standing side by side with her nutz draggin on the floor at her knees. ROFL

She's a single mommy, she has no choice but to be tough.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Are OBI days numbered? Will Romero ban his Racist ass? Will Berry Sweet ever come back here.

Stay Tuned.

I think I remember Berry Sweet. She wasn't here very long, but she seemed friendly enough. What I do remember is that she had the funniest avatar I have ever seen.

Big Wave Dave

Stay Tuned.

I don't know who Berry Sweet is, but she would want Super Dave too. I already got that cute little Fashionista chasing after me, so she'll have to be hot if she wants to ride Big Wave Dave's surfboard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Stay Tuned.

I don't know who Berry Sweet is, but she would want Super Dave too. I already got that cute little Fashionista chasing after me, so she'll have to be hot if she wants to ride Big Wave Dave's surfboard.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Stay Tuned.

Guys that only have interaction with women from brothels in SE Asia are NOT appealing to any woman.

keeper

Berry Sweet was just that, Sweet, shes got a mouth on her but some guys love that. I love how she can stick up for herself, Actually most the women her can hold there own. Its the new world. lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Berry Sweet was just that, Sweet, shes got a mouth on her but some guys love that. I love how she can stick up for herself, Actually most the women her can hold there own. Its the new world. lol

I believe most of here with the exception of a certain European troll are nice in our own unique way. Doesn't mean we are doormats though.