Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I miss Blurt

Started by Erica Mena, August 11, 2020, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I haven't seen the Honeymooners, but I've heard what a terrific comedy actor Jackie Gleason was.

Anonymous

I personally do not watch such boring programs.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375307 time=1597194243 user_id=88
I like Ralph Kramden

pls be Ralph Kramden

">

He would be unacceptable today with constant threats to beat his wife. I guess in the early 1950's spousal abuse was funny.  :sad:

cc

See. Above was right. You just  don't get good humor. She was always the power and everyone knew it .. even in that era

Watch it and maybe you will see he is mere buffoon, she is the power .. in fact female power at a high level that was not seen much in that era or even today

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375333 time=1597203709 user_id=88
See. Above was right. You just  don't get good humor. She was always the power and everyone knew it .. even in that era

Watch it and maybe you will see he is mere buffoon, she is the power .. in fact female power at a high level that was not seen much in that era

Abusive relationships are never funny regardless who the abuser is. Thankfully they never had children.

cc

Anonymous

I like Blurtsky, even though his ideals may be far different from mine.  I think he can see humour in things that many others cannot.  I'm similar in a way...  Dark humour and whatnot, I enjoy...  whether it's PC or not.

I'm the real Mel (had to dry out for a couple of days and haven't posted here), so again I must reiterate that, for the uninformed that think I'm behind every post.

Blurt will post when he sees fit, but he's a busy tranny...  He has to makes ends meet, get his side hustle on, go wig shopping, and whatnot...  He doesn't have time for endless forum play.

That said, Blurtski does have a habit of coming around, when the real Mel is around!   :laugh:

I think he's just tired of these shithole forums like the rest of us are...

I'm the real Mel, and I approve this message.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=375296 time=1597191335 user_id=2015
Scouse is a schizo like Mel.

You can't seem to get me out of your head, Cock Jockey.  And I know why, but I won't get into that right now...

Scouse has his beliefs, just like you do, Cock Jockey!  You feel your beliefs are correct and all empowering, just as many other posters do.

You believe Scouse and I are schizophrenics.  I am not, and Scouse is probably not also.  Yet, you are entitled to your misguided beliefs, right?

In fact, Fash coddles you, you clown.  There is no lesser rung on the ladder, Cock Jockey, than when an Admin has to coddle a loser like you.  You are Oscar.  

Myself?  You want to send jabs my way, Cock Jockey?  I don't come to these forums, for coddling from Admins.  You on the other hand do, Cock Jockey.

Look in the mirror first, before you think you can play online Psychiatrist, you fucking clown.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=375213 time=1597167842 user_id=2845
Quote from: cc post_id=375211 time=1597167403 user_id=88
He's been very active on VF lately .. but not here for a while

I want to ask Evs to delete my account. I'm not just not gonna log in. Sucks cuz I really like that forum.

Bollocks, you hardly posted there

Anonymous

You're so simple to read, Cock Jockey, that I can see why you'd need a Chink to protect and bolster your presence here...

COCK JOCKEY:  I hate Canada, there's too many non-Whites here fucking up my shit!  I can't wait to retire and move out of here!

MEL:  You know that Fash, the one that coddles you here, is a Chink?

COCK JOCKEY:  I hate it here!  I'm out in 2 years, 3 months, and seven days!

MEL:  Where will you move to?

COCK JOCKEY:  A Brown, Yellow, or Black place!  As long as it's away from Canada!

MEL:  A coloured place?  I thought you didn't really like coloured people?  Why would you move to one, then?

COCK JOCKEY:  Because I hate immigrants!  Canada is done!  I'm going to move to Thailand!  I can't wait to get away from all the Chinks here!

And this is you, Cock Jockey, in a nutshell...  You're a fucking clown, and a fucking idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=375206 time=1597166488 user_id=2845
I need some allies, Just throwing that out there.

Fixed

Anonymous

She's a fucking greasy Mexican, her...  Always on the scout for posters for whatever forum she's at...

Erica Mena

]https://i.ibb.co/SKrdVTL/F1-FE3-EA1-870-A-4-BDD-BDEF-32-EFDB6-A13-DA.jpg">
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=375344 time=1597233793
You're so simple to read, Cock Jockey, that I can see why you'd need a Chink to protect and bolster your presence here...

COCK JOCKEY:  I hate Canada, there's too many non-Whites here fucking up my shit!  I can't wait to retire and move out of here!

MEL:  You know that Fash, the one that coddles you here, is a Chink?

COCK JOCKEY:  I hate it here!  I'm out in 2 years, 3 months, and seven days!

MEL:  Where will you move to?

COCK JOCKEY:  A Brown, Yellow, or Black place!  As long as it's away from Canada!

MEL:  A coloured place?  I thought you didn't really like coloured people?  Why would you move to one, then?

COCK JOCKEY:  Because I hate immigrants!  Canada is done!  I'm going to move to Thailand!  I can't wait to get away from all the Chinks here!

And this is you, Cock Jockey, in a nutshell...  You're a fucking clown, and a fucking idiot.

LOL, well done. Nailed it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview