The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I miss Blurt

Started by Erica Mena, August 11, 2020, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Hey y'all.  ac_hithere

Reports of my indifference to forums have been greatly exaggerated.  ac_biggrin

Flea, I'll pop by, I promise. And, just to set the record straight, it's not racism (nor otherwise minimal shock value anti-PC banter) that curls my cowlick, no, it's the overwhelming need to blanket boards with empty sass some mental preeners feel.

Mel, behave. While I'm pretty sure we'll be subjected for some time to come to your streaked-undies trains of thought, you're just not as interesting as you think people think you are. You're a valley-bound dirt-and-gravel wallah with a drinking problem. An endless string of Great Canadian Novels have been written about the likes of you and they're all as boring as a cup of Flat White coffee without a pinch of nutmeg.

It's good to see the rest of you, though.  :howdy:  I'll try to stop by more often.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375534 time=1597334697 user_id=1974
Hey y'all.  ac_hithere

Flea, I'll pop by, I promise. And, just to set the record straight, it's not racism (nor otherwise minimal shock value anti-PC banter) that curls my cowlick, no, it's the overwhelming need to blanket boards with empty sass some mental preeners feel.

Mel, behave. While I'm pretty sure we'll be subjected for some time to come to your streaked-undies trains of thought, you're just not as interesting as you think people think you are. You're a valley-bound dirt-and-gravel wallah with a drinking problem. An endless string of Great Canadian Novels have been written about the likes of you and they're all as boring as a cup of Flat White coffee without a pinch of nutmeg.

It's good to see the rest of you, though.  :howdy:  I'll try to stop by more often.

I hope so Blurt.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375548 time=1597346466 user_id=3254
Hey y'all.  ac_hithere

I hope so Blurt.

ac_smile

That is unanimous.

cc

"uananimous" ????

You finally got mel, the nazi and all their  pseudonyms on board?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375558 time=1597348465 user_id=88
"uananimous" ????

You finally got mel, the nazi and all their  pseudonyms on board?

Oh oh, the grammar/spelling nazi is on duty. :laugh3:

cc

:laugh:

I have my story > I was focusing on getting "pseudonyms"  right  ac_smile

cc

Blurt

Should we invite Scouse?

My cactus needs watering and my crocodile is on vacation.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375598 time=1597356970 user_id=1974
Should we invite Scouse?

My cactus needs watering and my crocodile is on vacation.

No, he will steal your make up.

Anonymous

It's too late for flattery, Tranny!   :mad:

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375645 time=1597393255 user_id=1974
You flatter yourself, Rock Ninja.

All joking aside, I hope you're doing well in your Victoria endeavors...  I know just how expensive it can be there.

Come to the Koots!  You might have to put away the cheap wig and high-heels here though, at least some of the time...  This place will turn you back into a man!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Don Rickles" post_id=375427 time=1597271463
LOL, well done. Nailed it!

I gave Cock Jockey a few days to respond, and he could not it seems...  He'll instead get his self esteem bolstered by the retarded Head Chink here, and all the others that bolster each other here, for self esteem purposes...

Cock Jockey is confused, I think...  He wants to move out of a Western Nation, and into a Third World Nation it seems...  Because there he can be surrounded by Whites?  Maybe it's cheaper?

He is as delusional as the Chink that coddles him.

Anonymous

Ya, I could sell my property here and move to Haiti also...  And could probably live quite well there!

Awesome retirement plan!  Good thing you stopped drinking, to think that plan through!

Then again, operating a train requires even less IQ than operating a truck (a truck has to be actively steered down the road, unlike a train), so I'm not surprised...

Blurt

Quote from: Mel post_id=375648 time=1597394580
Come to the Koots!  You might have to put away the cheap wig and high-heels here though, at least some of the time...  This place will turn you back into a man!

Do you mean a man like you?

I'll be a step ahead if I stick to the cheap wig and heels, Mel.

I've been to tne Koots. Even breezed through Real Woman's hometown (regrettably, but understandably, she was not available for a meet-up at the time).

That area of BC is very pretty, I'll give you that. My last road trip was a journey some six months ago up to the northern tip of Vancouver Island, to Port Hardy. I even breezed through Mimi's hometown on the way (but I didn't bother to contact her because privacy).

My next BC odyssey will involve a visit to Haida Gwaii, where I'll go share a pint or ten with Oscar up in Masset (and that's a standing invitation).

I think I'm more of an ocean-lover than a mountain-lover.

Takes all kinds, I guess.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview