Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Why I Think Facebook Is So Lame

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2013, 10:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Don't use it anymore, but I keep receiving friends' and colleagues status updates through email. Usual boring mundane shit that nobody gives a flying fuck about.

What is really dumb in my opinion and what I absolutely HATE is when people put song lyrics as their status! It makes me wanna SHOUT! Kick my heels back and SHOUT! Throw my arms up and SHOUT! Throw my head back and SHOUT!

keeper

i used it for 3 month when i was married, Friends i went to high school with starting posting, asking to be added, THEN i got a message from a few people i really didnt want to know i was alive. that was like 5 years ago

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"i used it for 3 month when i was married, Friends i went to high school with starting posting, asking to be added, THEN i got a message from a few people i really didnt want to know i was alive. that was like 5 years ago

Me too Keeps, I can't stand it. I quit FB cold turkey, won't use it again. It is not common yet in China, so I didn't have hundreds of old friends trying to add me and thank gawd for that.

Obvious Li

facebook sucks the big kahuna....fuck i hate that site.......i go there because the kids post pics and useless shit....... but personally i think facebook users are losers.....it seems they change the whole format about every three months...so fuck zuckerberg and the horse he rode in on

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"facebook sucks the big kahuna....fuck i hate that site.......i go there because the kids post pics and useless shit....... but personally i think facebook users are losers.....it seems they change the whole format about every three months...so fuck zuckerberg and the horse he rode in on

That's what I hear OL. People I talk to don't like it either.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"facebook sucks the big kahuna....fuck i hate that site.......i go there because the kids post pics and useless shit....... but personally i think facebook users are losers.....it seems they change the whole format about every three months...so fuck zuckerberg and the horse he rode in on

Every woman serves Hitler. From asia to africa. They all  bow down to white supremacists.

keeper

I tried to delete the APP on my phone, What bullshit they wont allow it. its my phone wtf.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I tried to delete the APP on my phone, What bullshit they wont allow it. its my phone wtf.

Hey Keeps, is it possible to delete your FB account?

Annie

Keeper, best way to get it off your phone if it won't let you manually uninstall the app is to go into settings and do a factory reset. I just had to do that with my Galaxy S after it started doing weird stuff. Apps weren't working, text messages doubling, not sending, failing etc. Even my ringtones were changed on they're own. Turned out I had opted to not install an update or two. Afterwards I realized it had to do with Google and they're store that was no longer part of all the apps on my phone and they changed names.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"I tried to delete the APP on my phone, What bullshit they wont allow it. its my phone wtf.

Hey Keeps, is it possible to delete your FB account?

Theres no way to remove the account but you can deactivate it, Just have to go in there and change some stuff and submit the password.

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Keeper, best way to get it off your phone if it won't let you manually uninstall the app is to go into settings and do a factory reset. I just had to do that with my Galaxy S after it started doing weird stuff. Apps weren't working, text messages doubling, not sending, failing etc. Even my ringtones were changed on they're own. Turned out I had opted to not install an update or two. Afterwards I realized it had to do with Google and they're store that was no longer part of all the apps on my phone and they changed names.

I have 2 phones, They both wont let me. there Iphones  work is a 4 mine is a 5, are you sure a reset will remove them?

Anonymous

Wow, quite the av Keeps!! You like em provocative.

jaysings

nothing worst than posting photos of foods and luxurious life's experiences in ostentious way on FB

Odinson

Do you chicks PM about me behind my back?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Wow, quite the av Keeps!! You like em provocative.

Yea when you have seen it multiple times in real-life... It ceases to be all that exciting.

I hate women with bright hair. They are disgusting. Always was attracted to women with darker features. That makes me a poor white supremacist.  :lol: