Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Why I Think Facebook Is So Lame

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2013, 10:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Blue"I hate the disorganization of the site, and lack of basic controls to block stuff you dislike.

I like a forum a lot more, and the best part is I can go to another thread if I don't like the page. :)

because what u dislike are posted by "your friends", u can get rid of the craps as long as u set your friends into your blacklist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Blue"I hate the disorganization of the site, and lack of basic controls to block stuff you dislike.

I like a forum a lot more, and the best part is I can go to another thread if I don't like the page. :)

because what u dislike are posted by "your friends", u can get rid of the craps as long as u set your friends into your blacklist.

When I was on it, almost everything posted by my "friends" was crap. I fucking hate FB.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

When I was on it, almost everything posted by my "friends" was crap. I fucking hate FB.

why don' t u take it like an album to just keep your valuable photos? its way was supposed to be simple, but people have used it for different purposes.

Anonymous

why don' t u take it like an album to just keep your valuable photos? its way was supposed to be simple, but people have used it for different purposes.

I was getting friend requests from people I don't particularly want to be friends with. I found it hard to say no to friend requests from colleagues.

jaysings

I was getting friend requests from people I don't particularly want to be friends with. I found it hard to say no to friend requests from colleagues.

are people who u know but don't wanna be their friend,or who u don't know at all ?

Anonymous

are people who u know but don't wanna be their friend,or who u don't know at all ?

Acquaintances is all I would call them. People I know from work, but I don't really want to know outside of work. When they would send friend requests I felt obligated to say yes.

jaysings

Acquaintances is all I would call them. People I know from work, but I don't really want to know outside of work. When they would send friend requests I felt obligated to say yes.

I got your point. peer pressure and ill talk always come with the "coworkers". FB gives them an access to approach u or to dig out any interesting of your life. that's make me insecure

Anonymous

I got your point. peer pressure and ill talk always come with the "coworkers". FB gives them an access to approach u or to dig out any interesting of your life. that's make me insecure

All the ladies I work with are on my friend list..

I like the social action with them outside of work.

:)

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

u are lucky because they haven't turn their faces into evil. they will treat u the way u can never expect unless they are in the same belief as yours. I believe there are still a few humanlike angels existing on earth, but u never know where they are.

Anonymous

u are lucky because they haven't turn their faces into evil. they will treat u the way u can never expect unless they are in the same belief as yours. I believe there are still a few humanlike angels existing on earth, but u never know where they are.

Oh my goodness jaysings, has that happened to you often?

jaysings

of course! that's why I've trained how to study anyone by mind-judging their manners, the ways they express, and slight gestures they do without noticing. however, the toughest part of the judgement is to keep impersonal against emotional

Anonymous

of course! that's why I've trained how to study anyone by mind-judging their manners, the ways they express, and slight gestures they do without noticing. however, the toughest part of the judgement is to keep impersonal against emotional

You can't do that on the internet though.

jaysings

You can't do that on the internet though.

sometimes words can go straight to draw an image in one's mind. my feeling will respond to the words if they are familiar to what I've heard in my life.

Zetsu

To me Facebook is a Yin Yang of attention whores and stalkers, not referring to anyone here.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"To me Facebook is a Yin Yang of attention whores and stalkers, not referring to anyone here.

Hello again Zetsu, yes there are those types and I know you are not pointing fingers..

I like it because I can keep in touch with people I know all over the world.