Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Why I Think Facebook Is So Lame

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2013, 10:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I have few some old friends, i rather they stay away :lol: ones in prison, one has to many kids, and another is just a bum.

They sound like the kinda people you want to give a wide berth to.

Frost

I look at it this way anymore, if the people around you is bringing you down you need to give them the boot.

I have one great friend, a few others here, I don't need anymore if they are not good friends.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"I have few some old friends, i rather they stay away :lol: ones in prison, one has to many kids, and another is just a bum.

It´s an army brotherhood thing. I don´t care where they are at... I just remember them as good men.

And I have real friends from abroad. Like my former fiancee in Bali. The break up went well so she is very loving still. I have to keep in contact with her. I remember how wonderful female she was but I just couldn´t take the continuous tropical weather all the time.

I´m a polar bear. I like the cold.

Frost

I understand, and it's good you keep in touch like that. I had one ex i kept up with for about 10 years, but shes the one who really kept talking.

Hoping I guess I would take her back.

I could deal with some tropics :-)

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"I understand, and it's good you keep in touch like that. I had one ex i kept up with for about 10 years, but shes the one who really kept talking.

Hoping I guess I would take her back.

I could deal with some tropics :-)

We have a meeting every once in a while. How the good ol kamaraden is doing... We just talk about what we did in the service.

I loved that woman but I belong in the north.

Frost

I wish I kept up with a few old friends, but I guess they could have done the same.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"I wish I kept up with a few old friends, but I guess they could have done the same.

Yeah.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I wish I kept up with a few old friends, but I guess they could have done the same.

Mr. Blue Frost, I like communicating with my old friends and reading their stories of their lives all over the world.

Frost

Most of my old friends was annoying, or bad news so in no way do I want them looking me up.

I had a few I enjoyed being around in school, but I never kept up with them.

The only ones I would like to know what happen to was some girls I knew, i would hope they are well, and happy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Most of my old friends was annoying, or bad news so in no way do I want them looking me up.

I had a few I enjoyed being around in school, but I never kept up with them.

The only ones I would like to know what happen to was some girls I knew, i would hope they are well, and happy.

That is so sad Mr. Blue Frost..

I never had friends like that before or known anyone with friends like that..

Maybe I have just been very fortunate.

Frost

I think you are blessed, it's great to have good supportive people around you. Mine did all kinds of bad things, I'm surprised I didn't end up in trouble.

A few did drugs, and stole stuff, the one in prison robbed a bank even.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I think you are blessed, it's great to have good supportive people around you. Mine did all kinds of bad things, I'm surprised I didn't end up in trouble.

A few did drugs, and stole stuff, the one in prison robbed a bank even.

Oh my goodness Mr. Blue Frost..

Is this person in jail now?

Frost

In prison again, this is like his 5th time, once was for child support.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"In prison again, this is like his 5th time, once was for child support.

You can go to prison for falling behind in child support payments in the United States?

:o

Does anyone know if this happens in Canada?

Frost

He was a habitual non payer with past criminal offenses so that counted in I believe.

He's spent most his adult life in prison deservedly.  

He's one that had one parent, and most his friends was lowlifes.

I feel bad sometimes I didn't try to guide him more, but I had my own issues for a time. Nothing illegal, or to bad for me, mostly extended family issues. .