Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Tales from the road...

Started by Anonymous, August 15, 2020, 12:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

As some may now, I drove long haul truck when I was in my early to mid 20's, actually spending most of my time driving in the US.  While it was mostly pretty monotonous, there were a few events that stick out in my mind...

While at a truck stop in California (forget if it was a Pilot or Flying Hook) refreshing my coffee mug, decided to take a piss also.  All the urinals were occupied, so I entered an unoccupied stall to take a piss.

And there I saw it, in the bowl.  A massive log, about the size of a Pringles can, I kid you not.  It was even blood streaked.  So I flush toilet with my shoe.  Nothing.  That log wouldn't budge.  Take a piss, and flush again.  That log wasn't going anywhere.

For the life of me, I still can't figure out how a log like that could come to exist...  Only thing I can figure is that maybe two full weeks worth of greasy fried food was compacted into that rock-solid log the size of a loaf of bread.

I feel sorry for the underpaid Mexican immigrant that would've had to grab that sucker outta there by hand.  Some truck stops were truly horrible, almost requiring a Haz-Mat suit upon entry.  I often avoided them if I could.  One was actually better off pissing and shitting by the truck, if you were in a remote area and could do...

Anonymous

Maybe the bear doesn't shit in the woods after all.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blurt

I take it Mel wasn't into hauling logs when he was in his 20's.

So what changed?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375825 time=1597501060 user_id=1974
I take it Mel wasn't into hauling logs when he was in his 20's.

So what changed?

Sure I was, just not those kinds of logs...if you know what I mean

*nudge nudge wink wink*

Berry Sweet

Yeah right, it was probably Mel's own log...a ginormous beer shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375890 time=1597527952 user_id=164

What else would anyone expect to come from a ginormous idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375890 time=1597527952 user_id=164

People that drink as much coffee and beer as I do, do not shit out massive logs the size of a Pringles can...

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375953 time=1597550399 user_id=1974
More like a super-sized chocolate milk shake?

Precisely!

Berry Sweet

I don't believe it, I believe it was yours...either that or you were travelling with eds...one of which...

Renee

So what do we take away from this thread?...I believe the general premise is that while Mel was traveling the west coast of the US his most NOTEWORTHY experience was that of finding a huge turd in a filthy bathroom. Most likely it was a glory hole to boot.

Imagine having that shitty of a life (no pun intended) and being so juvenile minded to actually think that experience was worth relaying ANYWHERE? The term "Arrested Development" doesn't even come close to covering the absolute mess that is Mel. Fucking sad...Such a waste of human potential should be illegal.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376012 time=1597591086 user_id=156
So what do we take away from this thread?...I believe the general premise is that while Mel was traveling the west coast of the US his most NOTEWORTHY experience was that of finding a huge turd in a filthy bathroom. Most likely it was a glory hole to boot.

Imagine having that shitty of a life (no pun intended) and being so juvenile minded to actually think that experience was worth relaying ANYWHERE? The term "Arrested Development" doesn't even come close to covering the absolute mess that is Mel. Fucking sad...Such a waste of human potential should be illegal.

Mel is an intelligent well adjusted man compared to the Peter Pan syndrome that I suffer from

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE 88" post_id=376040 time=1597610092
Quote from: Renee post_id=376012 time=1597591086 user_id=156

Mel is an intelligent well adjusted man compared to the Peter Pan syndrome that I suffer from

Thanks for your input, Shen.. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Tales from the trail...I went up to Golden Ears yesterday and we walked to the falls....got a lot of cool pics of nature...it was beautiful!  I also got a shot (selfie) of the kid with falls in the background with me trying to bite her butt...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview