A

Enjoy Koots while you can Mel

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2020, 04:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=375640 time=1597392411
Quote from: Odinson post_id=375599 time=1597357749 user_id=136
Its so dark in here now...

Took me a while to notice that the street lights are not on... Probably because they are doing some work on the cables.

You should see it here!  There are no street lights to speak of anywhere around!  No sidewalks, and no bike paths either!  Just the way I like it!

In fact, kids can ride their dirtbikes around on the road here, adults their quads/mowers/whatever, and be left alone!

You Euro's need a real taste of Canadian rural!

Can you slaughter livestock in the street?

Anonymous

Quote from: Astra post_id=375728 time=1597437936

Took me a while to notice that the street lights are not on... Probably because they are doing some work on the cables.

You should see it here!  There are no street lights to speak of anywhere around!  No sidewalks, and no bike paths either!  Just the way I like it!

In fact, kids can ride their dirtbikes around on the road here, adults their quads/mowers/whatever, and be left alone!

It's a nice place popular with East Asian and Australian tourists, but no slaughtering animals since there are no packing houses in the area.

Odinson

My grandparents place is just like that...

You go outside and you hear nothing at all.. Just the wind occasionally.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=375735 time=1597439280 user_id=136

There are 75 Finns in the Nelson area.

Anonymous

No.  Here we are civilized!

Anonymous

Just like here...  Silence!

Being used to the city, when I initially moved here, I didn't think that sound would travel very far...  At first, I was in the basement doing trades type work, and would occasionally become frustrated...  I'd shout shit like "FUCKING GOD DAMMIT FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT" if I fucked up a cut or whatever, thinking that nobody else would hear.

I guess my voice traveled well enough through closed windows, and like half a mile down the road... Where my neighbour actually wanted to make sure I was doing alright with the work, out of concern...   ac_wot

Yes, when everything is rural quiet, sound can travel very far!  I've since tried to sound like less of a mad man when doing trades work on the house!   :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=375805 time=1597482445

No.  Here we are civilized!

Maybe you can butcher animals in the street in Traiol. Afterall, the Real Woman enjoys fun with steak.

Odinson

Quote from: Mel post_id=375806 time=1597483017

Just like here...  Silence!

Being used to the city, when I initially moved here, I didn't think that sound would travel very far...  At first, I was in the basement doing trades type work, and would occasionally become frustrated...  I'd shout shit like "FUCKING GOD DAMMIT FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT" if I fucked up a cut or whatever, thinking that nobody else would hear.

I guess my voice traveled well enough through closed windows, and like half a mile down the road... Where my neighbour actually wanted to make sure I was doing alright with the work, out of concern...   ac_wot

Yes, when everything is rural quiet, sound can travel very far!  I've since tried to sound like less of a mad man when doing trades work on the house!   :thumbup:

Yeah you can hear everything when there is dead silence all around..

Especially if there is a large body of water nearby.. You gotta be real careful what you say about your neighbors.  ac_biggrin

Cant even whisper, they hear that too.

Anonymous

I prefer Vancouver. Lots of vulnerable young asian esl students to fuck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview