Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Elk eating my lawn...

Started by Anonymous, August 25, 2020, 06:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Elk...Turkeys...garden vegetables and potatoes, you'll never need to grocery shop again. Spend the savings on beer.

Anonymous

You've come a long way from watching Negroes do drug deals in the parking lot from the balcony of your tiny cookie cutter condo while the downstairs neighbours are screaming at each other.

Appreciate the fuck out of that whenever you're feeling sorry for yourself.

Anonymous

It's a different experience walking out your front door, and seeing Elk 20 feet away from you eating your grass!

I admire these animals.  While I have the means to fully protect myself from any predator in North America, I find that I don't need to do so very often here...

Anonymous

Some folks are born in the city and live their lives there never getting out of it. They only see pictures of things like that in the media. Your right, it's right outside your door.

Anonymous

It's a large lawn to mow...   It's YUGE!

Takes dedication!

It's YUGE!

Renee

Wow, an animal on your front lawn, how thrilling. If I would have know that this was of such interest to you I would taken pictures of the enormous black bear that was in my garbage the other morning and the red fox that was brazenly teasing my dogs last week. Don't even get me started on the herd of whitetails that ate my flowers this year and the record number of fawns we have in the neighborhood. I've seen squirrles, chipmunks, rabbits, raccoons, turkeys,  hawks, frogs, toads, turtles, snakes mice and the number of birds of all different type is just off the chart....   :001_rolleyes:

BTW, back around 2006 someone saw bigfoot not too far from my current address....sadly no pictures though.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Gross. There are rodents all around Renee's house. She is always eating when walking around and crumbs drop everywhere.,

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=377493 time=1598363634 user_id=156'''''

BTW, back around 2006 someone saw bigfoot not too far from my current address....sadly no pictures though....:

You'll be OK. I have it on good source that they are friendly and gentle
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=377499 time=1598366349
Gross. There are rodents all around Renee's house. She is always eating when walking around and crumbs drop everywhere.,

Dropping crumbs and leaving garbage astrewn is a sure way to attract rodents. It is best to clean up after ones self after eating and to store leftover food in a sturdy container. Also secure your garbage as this too draws vermin.

Renee

Someone must have left the lid off a garbage can around here. I saw a big greasey rat creeping around recently. I Think it might be someone's pet as it was wearing a pair of yellow monkey pants.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol'Fisheye" post_id=377476 time=1598352804
Elk...Turkeys...garden vegetables and potatoes, you'll never need to grocery shop again. Spend the savings on beer.

He should kill the elk for food. The cost is a single bullet for all that fresh meat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview