The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Stupidity: Edmonton Police Allowing Hijabs For Cops

Started by Anonymous, November 22, 2013, 12:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I love women to , 20 minutes at a time if I can. :lol:

Haha, I don't think your "love" of women was ever in doubt Keeps. ;)

cc

Quote from: "Keeper"I love women to , 20 minutes at a time if I can. :lol:

That's not "love", mate. There is another name for that ... *smirk*
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

cc

Now it would be accurate for me to say that I "love" "randy ones"

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I think he is a two bit phony ..... no real ethics at all .... merely  "flexible ethics" changing to suit  situations ... which is not ethics at all ... p e r i o d

First you accuse me of hating women, now you're calling me a two bit phony and unethical.

Why? What could I have possibly done to deserve such awful things said about me?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I think he is a two bit phony ..... no real ethics at all .... merely  "flexible ethics" changing to suit  situations ... which is not ethics at all ... p e r i o d

First you accuse me of hating women, now you're calling me a two bit phony and unethical.

Why? What could I have possibly done to deserve such awful things said about me?

Hello Romero, I agree that seems very unfair and untrue.

cc

Supporting women being treated as third class people subjected to control by males and wearing the symbols of their suppression IS NOT "loving women"

You cannot make that look good no matter how hard you try to spin it ... and no matter how many times you try to tell us you are "nice"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Supporting women being treated as third class people subjected to control by males and wearing the symbols of their suppression IS NOT "loving women"

You cannot make that look good no matter how hard you try

Amen sister.

cc

Anonymous

Shen Li and Ms. cc li tarte, I work with a muslim lady and she is lovely.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li and Ms. cc li tarte, I work with a muslim lady and she is lovely.

Fash..you are a smart girl.....use your head......there are approximately 1.6 Billion muslims scattered around the world.....of which 15% are considered extreme radical islamisists ..........that means there are around 250 million of these crazy bastards that would kill you just for the fun of it.....so don't let the nice little old lady from work fool you.........these scumbags are stone cold killers who are instructed that to kill an infidel (you and your kids) will get them into heaven........250 million of them agree

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li and Ms. cc li tarte, I work with a muslim lady and she is lovely.

Fash..you are a smart girl.....use your head......there are approximately 1.6 Billion muslims scattered around the world.....of which 15% are considered extreme radical islamisists ..........that means there are around 250 million of these crazy bastards that would kill you just for the fun of it.....so don't let the nice little old lady from work fool you.........these scumbags are stone cold killers who are instructed that to kill an infidel (you and your kids) will get them into heaven........250 million of them agree

But if I am to accept your numbers Mr. Obvious Li that would mean there are about 1.35 billion kind Muslims..

They should not all be painted with the same brush..

I can see your point though.

Anonymous

True enough OL, the ideology is based entirely on hate. I have nominal Muslims friends that like their pork and booze. However, such a hateful ideology in the hands of fundies is indeed fucking scary.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But if I am to accept your numbers Mr. Obvious Li that would mean there are about 1.35 billion kind Muslims..

i know and agree...but the nice ones living next door, attending the local mosque  are the ones that leave for jihad school and return and blow up your kids school.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

i know and agree...but the nice ones living next door, attending the local mosque  are the ones that leave for jihad school and return and blow up your kids school.....

sleeper cells