Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Why Asian guys look so effeminate

Started by Kala, November 22, 2013, 11:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

-Lack of general hairiness puts them into the "feminine " category.

-Shorter in height...and girls generally only want taller than themselves.

-Delicate features (smooth skin, smaller noses, small hands and wrists,).

-Penis size...oh that question lol !!! Studies have been proven that indeed Asian guys have very small dicks.

-Smaller body frames make it tougher for them to build mass.

-Almond shaped eyes look feminine on women, but it also looks feminine on men and so a turn off.

-Dressing in effeminate clothing highlights their short, small, delicate bodies.

Is there anything else I missed? What makes Oriental guys look so effeminate and therefore unattractive to most women.

keeper

-Lack of general hairiness puts them into the "feminine " category.------ IM GUESSING YOU WERE SHOWERING TOGETHER??? HOOO MOOOO

-Shorter in height...and girls generally only want taller than themselves.-------- LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT GIRLS WANT-- NEXT TIME YOU GET LAID WILL BE YOUR FIRST

-Delicate features (smooth skin, smaller noses, small hands and wrists,).------ OMFG--- YOU KNOW THIS HOW...NM I DONT EVEN WANNA KNOW.

-Penis size...oh that question lol !!! Studies have been proven that indeed Asian guys have very small dicks.---- HAHAHAH---- SO YOUR PEEKING IN TEH SHOWER AGAIN HUH. GAY!!

-Smaller body frames make it tougher for them to build mass.-----  ONLY MASS HERE IS IN YOU HEAD PAL

-Almond shaped eyes look feminine on women, but it also looks feminine on men and so a turn off.---- SO ROUNDED EYES TURN YOU ON IN MEN... AGAIN... YOUR GAY YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?

-Dressing in effeminate clothing highlights their short, small, delicate bodies------- I SWEAR TO GAWD YOUR WACKIN OFF RIGHT NOW...I THINK YOU GAY OR ARE YOU FEMALE I CANT TELL.... ANYWAY YOU NEED HELP. PM ME I CAN TELL YOU HOW.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"-Lack of general hairiness puts them into the "feminine " category.

-Penis size...oh that question lol !!! Studies have been proven that indeed Asian guys have very small dicks.

-Almond shaped eyes look feminine on women, but it also looks feminine on men and so a turn off.

-Dressing in effeminate clothing highlights their short, small, delicate bodies.

Is there anything else I missed? What makes Oriental guys look so effeminate and therefore unattractive to most women.

Kala, Asian men are not anything like the insulting stereotypes you use to describe them..

My father is not effeminate and neither is my policeman brother.

Romero

Why White troll guys pretending to be Asian chicks look so effeminate

- Threatened by other men

- Obsessed with other men

- Obsessed with other men's penises

- Is White guy pretending to be Asian chick

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kala"-Lack of general hairiness puts them into the "feminine " category.

Kala, Asian men are not anything like the insulting stereotypes you use to describe them..

I'm on your side Ms.fashionista. he is a racist in some degrees

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Why White troll guys pretending to be Asian chicks look so effeminate

- Threatened by other men

- Obsessed with other men

- Obsessed with other men's penises

- Is White guy pretending to be Asian chick

[size=200]ROFLMAO!!!![/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

Don`t take this trolling white asshole seriously Jay. Just like odinstain, he wants attention and doesn't mind that the only kind he can get is negative.

Anonymous

Hello jaysings, Kala's racism is to a very high degree.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Don`t take this trolling white asshole seriously Jay. Just like odinstain, he wants attention and doesn't mind that the only kind he can get is negative.

he meant that as if he knew every single naked grown chinese man in person

jaysings

Hello jaysings, Kala's racism is to a very high degree.

fortunately, his racism hasn't had chinese females involved.

Rambo Wong

Chinese men are not hairy apes. If you want a hairy ape then you should go to the zoo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Chinese men are not hairy apes. If you want a hairy ape then you should go to the zoo.

Hi ho, fuck off!! :x  :x  :x

jaysings

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Chinese men are not hairy apes. If you want a hairy ape then you should go to the zoo.

I don't get his point :?:

Anonymous

Nobody does Jay, RW is a fucking lunatic.

Obvious Li

Nobody does Jay, RW is a fucking lunatic.

lol..maybe so SL..but no disputing the fact that male asians are portrayed in the media as looking feminine or the proper term "metrosexual"...personally i really don't like th elook but each too their own